I started trading cryptos two weeks ago, I went from 900$ to 460$...

I started trading cryptos two weeks ago, I went from 900$ to 460$. I keep fucking up over and over and got shilled on SALT and XRB and now they are dropping like rocks. I hopped on the XRP train but only could get 200. @ 2.15

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2p2Jvbv
bitstamp.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucked up and now I am broke.

Why are you selling lower than at the price you paid? If price goes lower just hold!

fucking retard, buy a coin and hold. thats literally all you had to do. look at every 3month or more chart and pretty much every coin has gone way up. yourr so fucking dumb

If i held onto my Salt I would be at a even bigger loss now, it's been at a constant drop for days now. And I previously sold the XRP to hop onto XRB but that dropped too. So i said fuck it i'll go back into XRP

weak hands like you make me rich
keep it up OP

I just get the coins too late. I need to find a coin that hasn't had it's spotlight yet and HODL onto it.

Once i tried to fall ino HODL meme but coin which i HODL never recovered and each day JUST dropping more and more and cut 2/3 of my money. NEVER HODL AGAIN

holdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdholdhold

THIS. It corrects itself sooner or later. Just hang in there and don't pull out so you can "catch the next rocket"

exactly why I didn't. But I lost money eitherway.

You are a part of the cycle winterfag.

But if you stay in the cycle you dont lose your position in the foodchain.

Every year newfags try out trading and they botch up on daytrading and give their cheap bags to more experienced traders.

Now. Either GTFO and dont come back - or fucking chill out and just research a few coins for a mid-long term hodl (6-12months). Then get easy money.

Find these coins. Leave now. And return in 6 months with hands of iron.

I'm going to HODL onto XRP for a while now. But even if it moons at this point, I only have 400$ so it won't be much gains.

Thanks. I made money off of you.

Remember for every crypto winner there's a crypto loser.

This is not an investment.

I'm willing to do all the research that is needed, just not sure where I even can find info on brand new cryptos.

You didn't start "trading" cryptos, you started gambling with them.

Saying that you trade implies you're putting in some thought before getting in a position, but you're just buying whatever a faggot forum tells you to.

Your ADHD buys and sells shows that you're just looking for a quick gain and you panic sell as soon as its going down because you have no understanding of why you bought it other than "someone said it was going to go up"

Stick around; you're who we're all making money off of in this zero sum game.

Jesus christ, please tell me this is fake..........

Sadly it's not. Might aswell kill myself, barely have enough to even trade now.
I admit I am new to trading but I'm also trying to learn.

Tradings not for you my guy
Just get some fundamentally good coins like req ark or sky and learn to hold

everyone started somehow, I just made a ton of panic mistakes in a couple days.

and I can't even sell my XRP right now without taking a loss, I have no money left. so either i sell that and hold something else,or i hold my ripple and hope to come out on top.

>I am new to trading
So you did your research right? What were your buy signs? RSI below 35-30? Lower Bollinger Band?
What strategies did you research before day trading.
Tell me you did your research right?

Shill me on a coin I should hold for the next 6 months.

Dont worry brother. These faggots on this board are mostly like you, they are just not man enough to stop larping. Even the ones with money, just had it because the bought the first coins when they were worth nothing and now they jerk off everytime the make 2k+ with an 10k+ investment.

I started out like you with only 500€, 2 months ago. Now I'm sitting on 58k€ through pretty much daytraiding when I was at uni or had free time at weekends.

When I started, I made some mistakes and went down to 250€ but soon I started to focus on the simpliest rule there is... "buy low, sell high". If a promising coin is dropping over -10%, invest in it as long as its dropping and hodl until it makes at least 20-30%+.

Dont stop, everyone makes mistakes and no one was a master as traiding within fucking 2 weeks you idiot. Keep on learning.

JUST HOLD MORON. Salt is legit coin. It will go up. You dont daytrade if you are a brainlet.

Thanks, I know i'm fucking retarded with all that loss. Just trying to learn the basics and start out.
What do you do to find a decent coin?

how do you do this. i started at 600 3 weeks ago, now sitting on 5k. first time ever doing something like this to

choosing the wrong coins/ buying them and have them drop 10 minutes later and not recover.

nice, where you doing the all in on one coin for this or where you on multiple coins at once?

What was the average amount of coins you would be trading at once?

The worst part is he is buying very good coins that he should just be holding if he cant be patient and buy and sell over the course of days not minutes.

>3 weeks ago
>thinks he's a pro
>wew lad
Literally everyone would have made money by buying and holding any coin 3 weeks ago
It. Was the biggest Bull market crypto has ever seen

I HODL OMG for several months and that shit went up to $18. I HODL ZRX for several months and now it's close to 70 cents. I HODL ChainLink from 44 cents and it was near 60 a while ago. I bought fun at $0.03 like an idiot and now it's close to $0.06. Everything I HODL went back up. Sometimes it's not worth taking a loss if it's a huge part of your portfolio.

Why is buying fun at 0.03 being an idiot?

Because it dropped to $0.01 after I bought.

>bitcoin dips 20%
>NXT dips 60%
>lose 80%

Not hard.

You couldnt wait till now to get out even or make some gains? Look shes read to pop.

cryptotanks seems like the safest investment right now

I literally did the opposite, turned 400 into 900, I was sitting at 1037 earlier but decided to just hold it and not dick around.

You're fucking bad dude, this has literally been the easiest money I have ever made in my life.

OP, don't chase shitcoins and PnD
here are some safe coins for long term hold : ICX, ELF and AION
DYOR and then decide for yourself

word of advice, ADA and XLM did this for me. Fortunately I didn't have to wait as long to see results, that was my luck. Just do constant research and adapt to your findings. I originally made 900 within the first couple days(it was fast) but then btc being the shitlord it is corrected.

My next money maker is going to be POE(poet).

follow the news, twitter and basic crypto movements

multiple promising coins that were at a low point at that moment. I was in 6.

I was traiding only 25-50% of my holding at once and the rest would stay where it was, depending on some factors like potential and so on

I'll read into these coins. I just don't know if I should hold onto this XRP or not. I want to start over and learn from my mistakes and not buy high sell low anymore. But I don't have the funds to do so except for what's already in XRP.

You go to the coin's website and see if the product or idea is good. Then you compare it with the numbers (market cap mostly) and decide if it's undervalued. If it's undervalued you should probably buy it.

This dude is right, long term wise you should def HODL ICX and AION aswell, as soon as ICX goes up, same happens to AION.

bought $75 of po.et at $0.029. Wondering if this jump to 6 cents will stabilize or drop back down again.

honestly think it'll drop to 4 cents and maybe lower just from pure volatility but this is easily a 20+ cent coin

ELF is a sleeper too, it's at discount now and whales were accumulating like crazy

I would love to put even 50$ in each of these but I can't right now. If xrp goes up and I can sell without a loss then I will, but for now I'm a sitting duck.

xrp will go up but now you're in a waiting game, if you feel like there's more lucrative trades(there are) then set a limit at your buy in price and wait

lmao. It wasnt that hard to pick trx,icx then hop on the fucking bounty train that was shilled on evrry fucking corner of the internet. Some of you people just blindly invest without doing proper research. Damn.

>I started trading cryptos two weeks ago,
Continue ..

>I went from 900$ to 460$.
Daytrading ..? Oh ohhh...

>I keep fucking up over and over
* nods *

>and got shilled on ...
Stopping you right there OP.

>I hopped on the XRP train but only could get 200. @ 2.15
Just hold and leave it for 1 month. check back. repeat. Otherwise move into other markets where they allow small bets and have tried/tested tools for daytrading

don't sell xrp at a loss lol
it's the new normie coin, it will go up eventually again
also institutions might start to use it for fast international transfers. just wait

if something is being shilled check if there are a lot of posts with mostly bitching about the shill or if there are people fan-girlng in it. Can be a good way to separate out the shit

people shill every coin on the internet, some are successful and some aren't. I just picked the wrong ones.

you cant manage 6 things at once put all the money and focus on how one coin behaves you are never going to be getting in and out of 6 coins at the right time unless you just learn to hold. If thats the case buy a wallet and stay of exchanges to avoid the tempatations.

I don't mind holding a coin for a few months. I just want to get back to my original investment before my wife finds out I lost 400$ in a week being a retard.

ITT: retards buying shitcoins at ATH
>why muh money disappear oiii

That type of thinking can also make things worse

t. Guy who needs to be dragged away from the blackjack table

I'm not really sure about ELF, thats why I would not recommend it to anyone.

You don't belong here. Also...impossible to go to zero in crypto.

but you would recommend the other ones that user listed?

I was dumped for having a gambling problem and wasting money i said i'd spent on a birthday present for my gf. Day came and i told her what I did and she started crying. She stayed with me for a while after but this happened a couple more times (I'd promise something/organise something and then bullshit about it on the day). She was a really nice qt3.14

The sad part is I really loved her and it convinced me to "quit" gambling. I still do it occaisionally but now I'm focusing on being patient and holding long term and having far more success. It'll come user just be patient.

>Losing money with crypto

Rate my portfolio
ETH - 50%
NEO - 20%
OMG - 20%
ENG - 10%

Me need more people like you

You're not trading, you're a guillible retard who buys our bags

>a guillible retard who buys our bags
Normies gonna norm...

Thanks for your advice though user, one of the only people who actually helped and didn't just rub it in my face that I fucked up.

Fucking idiot, do you even know how salt works?

All of you talking about HOLD DOESN'T WORK IT'S RETARDED JUST A MEME.
You know why this happens to you?
2 options:
1. You're an impatient fucktard who think 1 week of holding is A LOT AND NEED TO GET OUT ASAP OH MY GOD THE COIN IS TANKING WHAT A SHITCOIN.
2. You are literally holding SHITCOINS with no value in the long run.

Just buy NEO, earn gas and forget about it

Stay on it but for weeks. Don't day trade like faggots on this board. Just hold. You might not have much now, but keep pouring savings into it. Then thank me in a year.

It's super simple. Never sell at a loss. I started a month ago and turned 4k into 30k.

Learning to trade always eats your money, learn from your losses. I guarantee it will pay you off in the long term.

Holding is gambling. In this market it brings insane returns but do you want to have control or just sheer luck? Just absorb any trading knowledge in the internet and learn..

Good luck, it's just numbers

Very solid. Personally I would not pick ENG because there are coins tha will boom much harder next year like REQ or ICX.

discord.gg/2p2Jvbv
here join this discord group, follow their signals, fucking wait when the call is done because people actually know their crypto there, i went from 200 to 500 usd, just gotta have steel hands

Do I actually listen to this guy or just go solo?

OP dont listen to discord posts. These are mostly filling the bags of mods and admins of this discords. You are just nothing but an little fish swimming nearby, you wont make much profit out of this and in the long run it will ruin you.

If you're looking for a coin that hasn't had it's spotlight why do you literally go looking in the spotlight for coins?

hodl means more than 20min

>I hopped on the XRP train but only could get 200. @ 2.15
wtf is wrong with you
XRP is crashing for the new year
unless it gets on coinbase
STOP FOMOing

you forgot the last step

>panic sold like a fucking retard

Where are you sourcing this from?

>2 weeks ago
>didn't buy zcl
You could have had more than 23x profits on that alone. Stop being an idiot gambler, DYOR, and don't panic sell.

Also, Veeky Forums needs flags

bitstamp.net/
USD 2.04977
Last Price
XRP 178583805
24-Hour Volume

Easy, XLM or XRB. ETH and XMR are also solid bets.

Is this a fucking wind up?! I've Seen some stupid baboons in my time but you sir are extra special.

Yeah I already want to kill myself. I understand I messed up. I even bought ripple for 1/3 the price it is now but sold it before it mooned.

I'm going to bed. I'll probably wake up tomorrow at an even bigger loss but oh well. I'm holding for months for now on.
If I get the chance to I'm going to put 100$ into XLM or XMR but my budget doesn't allow that anytime soon.
Highly doubt it but if anyone is kind enough to help me out a little because I'm so fucking stressed about losing half my savings in a couple days then I'll leave an ETH address.

ETH: 0x7434fba22c3f819248942601cccaa901585a8590

dude

That's my address but whatever thanks

you're my goal
just started with 500€ a week ago, got 750 now

i'm hodling verge, xlm, voxels and req

That's not how math works though. Example:

80% of 200 is 160.
Let's say you own 100 dollars of BTC and 100 dollars of NXT

BTC drops 20% you lost 20 dollars.
NXT drops 60% you lost 60 dollars.
You still have 80 dollars worth of BTC and 40 dollars of NXT for a total value of 120 dollars... so you really only lost 60% of your holdings.

You should learn some basic math before investing further.

>tfw been trading on and off since June and only 2.7x my 700 dollar investment

Hold XRP until it moons again. Within the next few days it'll go back up to 2.50 for a mooning. By Tuesday 2.15 will be the new base price. Just hold.

>xrb

Don’t hop on trains buddy.
You research coins and invest in those you believe could potentially be adopted or have good partnerships in place to provide a service, you buy in (early) don’t fomo your way into an ath, then u hold

Usually about 3-4 months in you will experience some serious gains.

Sending money to someone with a gambling mindset sounds like a great idea.

LMAO
the xrb shilling here in brazil is fucking unbelievable

dont invest blindly, invest something you understand and believe in jesus fuck

- Sincerely Chad that has never read a white paper in my entire life, but still manages to get 1000% in profits