Does anyone have just general space fashion art?

Does anyone have just general space fashion art?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUe5Ugg6Iks
choe.is/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't that the ship that destroyed Earth in Titan AE?

>space fashion
Fuck yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUe5Ugg6Iks

In the future, all clothes will be either skintight, flowing robes, or both!

>or both
The best of all possible outcomes.

Only after cosmetic alteration becomes cheap and seamless.

Fact: ss13 has the best fashion

For so long have I wanted to trash my entire wardrobe and start wearing solely jumpsuits, not only for the sci-fi aspect but also the practicality.

Also applies to The Expanse.

True

Pooping becomes more of a hassle.

Skintight flowing robes, I like it!

>>CEO of Satanism, inc.

please, no, not that shit movie.

I dunno, user. It seems like it had quality where it counts.

How is the expanse? Have heard a few good things about it.

I love this, you have a source?

No, unfortunately past me, didn't save the source.

They are called speed suits.

I like space

I found a website:
>choe.is/

man that is a slick warlock getup, might have to steal

It's a great show, go check it out. I think it's better than the books, but mostly because their writing style is not my cup of tea.

Holy fuck, I was beginning to think I had made up that movie. I guess I'm gonna go rewatch now

I like it quite a lot. Now, if I were to say "It's hard sci-fi!" a bunch of jagoffs here would jump down my throat with a bunch of "Well, ackshually..." so I will say that it is harder than most TV sci-fi shows. It all takes place in the solar system; there's no hyperdrive or transporters or that shit. Space is one of the characters in that it has a big effect on the story. Ships depend on having enough air and supplies to get where they're going. Stuff breaks and has to be fixed. There's no "Well, we'll just change course and it's no biggie!" In the first episode, a good size ship has to turn around as fast as possible, meaning that the crew is subjected to about 8G as they flip the ship, decelerate, and then start burning in the new course.
But beyond that, the ensemble cast has differing goals, ideals, and backgrounds. Sometimes they'll work together for a common purpose, and then just as easily turn on each other to further an agenda. It's a working man's view of the future, and it's the most refreshing piece of SF I've seen on TV in forever.
Yeah, I really like it. For the record, I have not read the books, so they may be a little different than the show.

Fuck you, Titan AE fucking rocks. Its not fucking Oscar material, but its good sci-fi.

I have an irrational fear of getting some freaky chemical on my clothes and needing to get out of them immediately.
I don't even work anywhere with chemicals harsher than the janitor's bucket.

You'd hate working around actual factual chemicals then, especially in a biolab. Fucking ethidium bromide would ruin your life. If you ever see anything with pic related on it, its your worst nightmare.

Horatio approves.

What movie?

Thats from Titan A.E

Oh yeah...

How old are you?

That face.
That compressed thigh.
God this is garbage

Nice.

Those are some sharlpy dressed guards.

six fingers on left hand as well. I realize it might just be a case of the handle being blue, but still.

I wore one to school once.
Everyone kept asking me why i was wearing it.

>That compressed thigh
But that's the best part...

bu,mp

... Uatu?

>"RSI autism"
>the armor plating covers incongruous organic style
>is armor plating
???

Well, it looks like men's fashion will still be repressed as fuck in the future.

Neat

Finally convince ayye qt to give up some titties..
pinkskin ruins it.

That outfit is unflattering and it looks uncomfortable

>armor plating on an explorer

>implying that's fashion
Stop confusing a woman's access to skirts and dresses with mens's fashion being "repressed as fuck"
The image even says it's a mixture of uniforms (top row) and casual clothing. Street wear at best.
>being surprised that men dressed for the average day will gravitate towards the practical
Stop being dumb. Fashion largely relies on layers. If layers are not possible, and a single layer must be employed, then the outer layer becomes as textured as possible. See: uniforms. See also (as an example of the bad): shonen fighting manga character design.

Layers are not practical. Rather, there is the use of layers in practical use, and the use in fashion. Hikers are not trying to look fashionable. They intend to strip off and don layers as needed. Stripping off layers in fashion? Ruins the fit every time. The layers are the fit. You get me?
Suits are meant to have the jacket on. You can strip down to shirt and vest, but chances are, this is not the intended fit. You can make a vest and shirt fit, but then the jacket is not part of the fit. A fit is not meant to add and remove layers and still look good. If layers are being added or removed, it is for practicality rather than fashion.

So, mens' fashion is not repressed. It's that being fashionable and being practical are opposites. There is fashion that leans towards practical (techwear) and fashion that leans away (high fashion in general).
In a picture of casual clothing/street wear, of course it's going to lean towards practical.

>pic
>actual mens' fashion concepts from the same source as what you're replying to
>I sure would love to wear all that shit on a regular basis
Even menswear is more practical. Probably because it's meant for business rather than pleasure.

Learn to dress, faggot.

Fuck you user

Titan AE is not good.
Go rewatch it. It's worse than Disney's Atlantis.
>literally a few neat combat scenes and that's it.

You can't turn combat sequences and visual effects into any Veeky Forums related.
At best, you can draw the general idea out of the either movie and run your own (better) version of them that avoids all the shit.

And yet he's still getting some.

>armor plating on an explorer
[SPOILER]Depends on the setting whether that's needed often.[/SPOILER]

more

>having that much hair in your helmet
>having no way of moving it if it goes in front of your one good eye

It's like she wants to get blinded at the worst possible moment

>Well, it looks like men's fashion will still be repressed as fuck in the future.

As it should be. Nobody cares about how men look. You aren't the important half of the species.

It's the future. Super good AC inside of the helmet can move her hair for her.

>trust me, I could get laid if I wanted to.