FUCK KUCOIN

Traded half my xrp for bitcoin to buy DBC - default 'deposit address' on Kucoin is for Kucoin. Accidently sent btc there. Here is Support thread:-

22:08:38 Hello, I aciddently sent bitcoins to my Kucoin address. what will happen to the bitcoin? will it be refunded?

Amy22:10:59Don't worry about it,your assets are safe,your tokens have been in blockchain to be confirmed.

22:12:05Thanks for your quick response. was mainly worried about this - 3. The address is not allowed to deposit other assets other than Kucoin Shares, and any other asset deposit will not be recovered

Amy22:12:38the currency address only for the currency into the corresponding assets, if transferred to other assets, recharge will not be able to retrieve, for example: Bitcoin wallet address only for bitcoin, if transferred to ETH or other non-bit The currency of the assets, the recharge will not be recovered.

22:13:32by "not recovered" do you mean lost?
Amy22:13:39yes
Amy22:13:45please be careful
22:16:05There must be a way to retrieve?!
Amy22:17:03if your recipient address is wrong,your assets are lost
22:17:20there should be clear warnings about this!
22:17:36The address isn't wrong just another coin?????
Amy22:18:19the currency address only for the currency into the corresponding assets, if transferred to other assets, recharge will not be able to retrieve, for example: Bitcoin wallet address only for bitcoin, if transferred to ETH or other non-bit The currency of the assets, the recharge will not be recovered.
Amy22:18:31please read in detail
22:19:20YOU NEED CLEAR WARNINGS ABOUT THIS! KUCOIN WAS DEFAULT DEPOSIT! I JUST LOST THOUSANDS
(smart arse bitch posts picture of 3.)

Amy22:20:37is that clear?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/2p2Jvbv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get rekt for being retarded kid.

That sucks how much did you lose?

? Thats completely your fault for fucking it up.

Today OP learned that whenever transferring anything to a new address, you send a test transfer first, sending a minimal amount to make sure all is well. And no, there is no way for them to retrieve it. You fucking blew it.

You can't be that dumb?

There is no way for them to recover your bitcoins because you just send them to someone elses bitcoin address.

KuCoin is a company run by a highschool drop-out and a lawyer. They don't have a working blockchain product. They don't even have a dev team. I bought in at $0.06, and then a LOT more at $0.18. I just sold everything. It has nowhere to go but down once people realize the concept not only doesnt work but has no backing to it. I suggest you do the same.
You might get another little pump, but don't wait too long on this, don't get too greedy.

your fault, you fucking retard

Nice new meme

>I accidentally thousands of dollars you dumb bitch
You could have at least lost your money to one of us instead of the void you fucknugget

This. You're a fuckwit OP

i thought this was bounty youre talking about kek

>Traded half my xrp for bitcoin to buy DBC - default 'deposit address' on Kucoin is for Kucoin. Accidently sent btc there. Here is Support thread:-

To illustrate how stupid OP is
This is what he saw and then decided to send his BTC to

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH THERES NO HOPE FOR SOME

This is natural selection for crypto. This is a sign you need to get the fuck out. Also, your stupidity and lack of awareness is confirmed by you having an autism attack at poor Amy. Fairly certain, if I or most other people, made this embarrassing cock up, I would understand nothing could be done and move on. You’re sat there raging out thinking it’s Ku’s fault. Let alone, poor Amy. Fuck you and get off of Biz.

Lol retard. I trippled my investment by going full in KCS.

Anyone who has not invested yet in KCS is missing so much fucking money right now.

Wow you sure are a smart kid arent you? Don't blame others if you don't know what you are doing.

hahahaha. But its obvious how it works.....

what kind of dipshit normie doesn't know that ETH addresses start with 0x
like really nigga

you deserve to be poor, OP.

OP is a genuine retard.

KCS & DBC crew.
just lol at OP

>clear warning on the site not to send coins to a wrong adress
>i need a clear warning
you're a faggot

Apparently kucoin is his first exchange. This is what happens to newfags

Uh, how is this anyone but your own fault? You were dumb and lost money. Get over it.

Also
>using BTC for transfers instead of DGB
Brainlet confirmed. You just paid huge fees too not that it matters.

discordapp.com/invite/2p2Jvbv

go to this discord group, follow the calls of whales who are nice enough to announce what tehyre gonna pump, and fcking hodl untill you hit targets i made nice 4x in 2 weeks

>OP is retard
>blames everyone else
There's a hugeass warning that if you send wrong currency to given wallet, it will be lost. I sent litecoins with no problems a few days ago.
It's like being angry at the world for putting your wallet in the fire and watching it burn to ashes.

Btw in case someone wants to join Kucoin and make good money off of mooning shitcoins:
1b7fg

You've learned a valueable lesson, Opie. Make sure you learn from this experience

>I dropped my wallet in to the sewer and the bank wont reimburse me my cash! Fucking scam!

Retards moving in on DBC, buy buy buy!

Fucking top Kek saw a thread earlier where some dude randomly got bitcoins

>DBC