warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Duncans Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=04fqKt-cB3I

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/?s=Errata
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

What games does everyone have planned for the weekend?

Other urls found in this thread:

natfka.blogspot.mx/2017/11/vdr-in-8th-edition-is-here-in-chapter.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tumblr don't start shit.

Tell me about Your Nids

No games planned, more painting planned.

>/pol/ pls go edition

We ran a poll a few weeks ago and found out that 70% of 40kg is /pol/

I have a bunch of nid bits I'm going to use for basing my Primaris marines. Stuff like an Inceptor landing on a Gaunt and getting splattered in ichor.

Should be fun.

I have a game this weekend. Is 3 detachments ok @ 1500?

Do I go dual guns, one gun + melee or dual melee on a helbrute?

I'm collecting my codex later today. Shit is so cash

Then 70% of 40kg should know where to post about /pol/ shit.

Think about the other 30%.

Two detachments is generally preferred, but if you're doing something fluffy I doubt your opponent will mind.

If not testing out my AltActivation homebrew, probably using the time to clear out the bitz backlog. Pic related, still have a lot to go through.

Donate them to a local FLGS.

3 warriors and 10 gargoyles done, hive tyrant still in the box.
2 neurothropes and 4 zoanathropes done but not painted.
Going in for the codex and new SC box while eyeing up the old swarm box on ebay. Planning a second genestealer SC box once I finish everything on my plate.

That should add up to a pretty impressive army, I think. At a discount too.

So Veeky Forums im thinking of converting a chimera into a trojan, and instead of making a crane arm over the turret ring, to instead use the turret to make the crane arm, kind of like in pic related.

Obviously the hole will be covered over with some spare plating but what are your thoughts?

In what regard do you meant, lists, fluff, owned models?

The more you fight it, the worse it gets. If pol triggers you, don't wngage. You become the reason for the thread derail

my hype for necromunda has died after they said they're releasing one gang every quarter... why does gw have to be so shit

i just want to talk about my plastic space men without retards bringing up jews and trannies

You know the 2nd ed nid Zoanthropes? The really old ones, I use them for neurothropes.
I accedently bought an Epic one instead of the regular one. So now I'm making an objective marker out of the little guy

I’ve never heard of people limiting detachments outside of tournaments.

Well i was going to start a Tyranid Army last edition when they were bad with tons of Hormaguants and Termagaunts. I have about 25 termagaunts just laying around I have painted about 8 of them. So thats about how my nids are going.

I'm 2 hours from a store. So i ordered my index online. Working on my swarmlord and gaunts.

This isn't the thread to talk about necromunda.

Yeah it's where we talk about racism and politics.

WHOA DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY MENTAL DEVELOPMENT YOU BIGOT

Do we have a Necromunda threat yet? Please say yes

Because last time they outsourced production we got Failcast. So being one of the very few plastic injection companies in the entirety of the UK means the have production issues everything suffers. Hence why there is so much shit on GW's site that is nolonger offered.

Rolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d6)

test

Right here:

>Think about the other 30%.

Ironic, considering that's exactly what minorities have been trying to get you to do for decades.

Based user who was posting leaked hive fleet pages, can we get the Hydra page please?

necromunda is 40k though, and the necromunda thread is slow as fuck and full of people arguing about scale

Post your 40k waifus

Rolled 5, 3 = 8 (2d6)

Think of your favourite model.

This guy just walked up to it and is flaming it.

He's rolling 2d6 for the str on his weapon. It is ap-3 and deals 3 damage.

It autohits d6, represented by the first dice of the 2d6 rolled. He rerolls wound rolls of 1 too.

Does your favourite model survive?

Fluff

If you ignore it, you can freely talk about 40k. But if you engage you will just make it worse.

Reminder that the Tumblrites in the last thread were in the wrong.

they could outsource production to someone outside of China and probably get a decent product

Nobody's bringing up jews and trannies except you, you spastic retard

That's one option, that or trading. Nowadays, I prefer "building" torsos. I found out that if you shave up an Ogre Ironfist and fill it up with sprue, you can make a solid "torso" for Night Goblins.

Also, sprue laid out in a spiral pattern is surprisingly handy for making trees or other large terrain.

What about traps and how not gay they are?

its how it always starts you mongoloid. Someone calls GW a bunch of jews or someone into dickgirls makes a slaanesh joke and then it all kicks off

Possibly.

To be fair, 40k DOES have a degenerate trap faction.

>Str 8, 5 hits, AP-3, D3
Damn, my stuffs dead

I've no interest in running a nid army but I do really want to paint a carnifex

For deployment: Do units in vehicles count towards the 50% of your army that you have to deploy on the table when counting how much you can deepstrike?

Dont know, havent played for a long time, will callidus survive agianst it?

Unlikely.

yes and if its a transport its contents also count towards that 50%

Yes, but not how many drops for determining who goes first.

You could have a Chimera with 10 Astropaths in it, and it would count as 11.

>In b4 Chimeras in 8th.

Is there anywhere that explicitly proves this? Got into a small argument yesterday because I deployed 6 units on the table (3 embarked, 3 disembarked with the vehicles being 2 of them) and 5 units in DS and someone claimed that vehicles don't count towards the number that's "on the table" when counting for DS.

Noticed something about the lord inquisitor today

Still have yet to name my Hive Fleet, thinking Cerastes (Horned Viper's scientific name after the mythical giant four horned snake). They are a smaller fleet out in Segmentium Pacificus (like everything else I collect, suck it T'au) that is the remains of another Hive Fleet. Thinking of Running them with Jorm or Kraken for traits. Their tactics are a heavy relience of going underground once they make it to the surface relying upon Raveners, Trygons, Trygons Primes, and Mawloc's to move forces into position as well as to ambush patrols or break past lines.

Though they don't have a massive fleet they are still obviously a threat to imperial worlds. However in Pacificus there are plenty of distant worlds to feed upon that are slowly falling beyond the range of the Astronomicon, and those human worlds that were beyond that Solar Macharius never got to as well. Neurothropes are a common sight leading forces. Larger synapse creatures tend to not be fielded as they are easy to be targeted and are only grown when there is a true demand for one.

>Does your favourite model survive?

Yes. The other guy, not so much

If it didn't autohit it would've

Ah, took me a while

Slaanesh when?

Vehicles are still units and that's all it asks for.

No...

took me a bit to find it, but neat

So the VDR rules got leaked.
natfka.blogspot.mx/2017/11/vdr-in-8th-edition-is-here-in-chapter.html?m=1
And they are unusable in Matched play apparently So do with this info what you will.

Land Raider?

Yes but, units embarked in vehicles?

Ooh, Nid codex has been out for 19 minutes on ebook.

>Ghostkeel
Yeah it should

>Retribution Class Battleship
Yeah it's good.

But what if my regular opponent is a tranny?

Its a Kitbashed Captain. I dont know if he survives im to lazy to do the math.

They're set up on the battlefield, so they count towards the half.

top tier taste

Math wise? No.

He claimed that they weren't counted as being set up on the battlefield because the rules for disembarking said to "set it up on the table".

Apperently the inquisition killed the guy because he kept coming to the flgs with unpainted models for hundreds of years.
Remember the scene the goons say, we have waht we came for? They took his army with them to bring it to coteaz.

>All strategems costs 1 more CP
How does this change your list building?

>don't want any named characters for my army
>ahriman is just too damn amazing fluff wise not to get

reee

6 arms
6 armpits

Yup, Yvraine is most likely dead. Way to go asshole, you ruined the Eldar's last chance for redemption. Do you feel good about yourself? Do you?

>Nafka

Whoever told you that is stupid. Your units are in the vehicle, on the board. Totally different from others that are set up at the end of the movement phase.

Just started repainting them, think I'm gonna start genestealer cult too. Trying to figure out some lore for them more interesting than just hungry hungry space bugs.

[Spoiler]so far the idea is that they only come to a planet at the call of their cult, and otherwise hide in interstellar space where they're unlikely to be found. Makes their movements less predictable for anyone looking to fuck their day up with the means to do so.[/spoiler]

Yes.

Yes

When can we expect an upload?

Yeah but how can I prove this? Is there an FAQ or something that addresses this?

It begins

Pic related. Not the new shitty one. This one. This mother fucker.

That's how I feel. It's especially worse because changeling is WAAC faggotry now

Yes

Now that it’s all said and done and a huge chaos rift has torn the galaxy in 2 and killed or corrupted trillions, would the Imperium have been better off just letting Eldrad finish his Ynnead summoning ritual?

Haven't seen this one before, neat Malal art

I have had the exact same problem. I do not want to use named characters outside of things like narrative games, but Ahriman is so good it makes it hard for me to not go and get him for my army.

Yes

nice try Eldrad, but we're too smart for your xenos tricks

Marauder Destroyer is very sad because she just lost 8.33 of her 20 Wounds, but still hasn't degraded and hopefully one of my Enginseers can throw a wrench in the air to fix her up a bit.