Drawthread: Worth the Wait Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Drawthread Discord:
>discord.gg/Sa7b9s

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
rotaken.deviantart.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi I'd like to request an Elf Crossbow Fighter
Please refer to the reference image for specifications.

If you would kindly take up my request I would like him drawn next to (or sitting behind) his pavise (pictures A,B) with The Torso Armor of Picture C. His arms as seen in Picture E, well wearing a kettle helm (Picture D). carrying the plain heavy crossbow in Picture F. Also over his non-dominant side shoulder is the cloak of G, (hood off). Lastly H is just general reference for a male elf but as long as its sort of elven and male thats fine.

Thank you for considering my request. Goodluck

Requesting a female Alchemist and her mechanical servant.

Take these random pieces and put them together into a single picture. I got no fucks to give.

Anchor

Requesting a kyton/chain devil leaning up against a stone dungeon wall with a black iron estoc tucked into the chains at its hip. From what little of its face is visible, you can tell that it doesn't give a damn, and probably never will.

Reposting Holy fuck that one turned out great.

Requesting an old veteran warrior for a game im playing.

He is an old warrior in a late neolithic society of cannibalistic not!Elves(not as e-edgy as it sounds, t-trust me). He has already fought in a war against the neighbouring tribe of gnolls which is why he has a bunch of scars.

He is absolutely ripped and wields an axe(which is poisoned, but he doesn't bother telling anyone about it.). Clothing should be minimal(our tribe wasn't that keen on making better clothes for us) ragged and everything you would expect from a ooga booga to wear.

Basically im requesting an old ooga booga elf with a ripped and scarred body.

Requesting a scene for my setting to display to players involving three persons- 1 goblin broker and a noble couple of byzantine appearance negotiating the establishment of a contract for Goblin iron.

As in (1) the goblin is a muscular individual with giant eyes, large ears, and very sharp teeth, adapted for life in caves. He's about 4'6" and is dressed in Assyrian style clothing dyed in rich blues with yellow stockings.

The husband as in (2) is of swarthy Greek appearance with a trimmed beard and mustache, wearing a finely decorated tunic on the left in the above image. His noble bride (3), is also of Greek/Balkan appearance, and is wearing a finely decorated dress with a coat on the far right.

For posting the Goblin is handing out samples of iron ore as in (4)'s appearance, with the wife discussing with the goblin while her husband holds up one of the ores to a light source to examine it in detail. The silhouettes on the bottom are to show the height disparity between the goblin and the man. The man is 5'10", the Goblin is 4'6",and the woman is 5'2".

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Wip-pity doo dah

Here you go, pardner

Last thread was dead, so reeposting image

I’m yearning for thicc dragonborn (5e style) paladin pics, sorta with a body style like the one in the pic related. Otherwise go nuts artfags, I’m not asking for super specific images besides body type and class, this ain’t my super special OC character I’ve played since high school or anything like so many reqs are

Also might be tempted to take some reqs myself, I need to draw more and I think I’m getting close-ish to passable artwise

luv u bby

Can you share something you drew before?

this is all I’ve got on my >cellular phone

I’ve more stuff but I’ll have to get pics of it and put it up and some of it’s awful old too. I’ve only doing sketches for now, wanna get the basics down pat before I artfag digitally and/or throw in inks and colors and shit

The only religion that paladin would be praising is deep fried butter sticks. I'm can see the lucky undead swarm that would crack open her plate armor like a can of tinned lard and have a veritable feast.

user that's racist against black dragonborns.

>>>>no fun allowed

On the contrary, it would be tons of fun to be a GM and encounter that character.

>really good at casting Purify Food and Drink
>too slow to keep up with the group, ends up as bait in every encounter
>fights as long as she can (not very long) before running out of breath and having a heart attack, still works as a distraction since all the monsters are too full to bother with the rest of the group

Hello, I would like a busty lesbian Paladin woman with short black hair.

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest. They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic.

now that you mention it obese paladin sounds like fun, if only there were players out there willing to be the party butt monkey in exchange for actually being pretty useful

I'm going to request my Mystic character. Thank you in advance.

Going to Migrate, though i'm not sure how the 24 hour bump rule works if there's a thread migration so sorry if this is improper.

Requesting an assassin for Rogue Trader.

He is a Death Cultist with a fetish for Eldar Tech.

He wears black armour with a pair of Power Swords.

He has long white hair and wears a modified Howling Banshee mask that covers the mouth and nose, Immortan Joe style, with pipes running into his back.

Thanks for reading!

for u

rerequesting from last thread pic related making snow angels in a huge pile of salt

not too bad, the design is interesting. just need some tweaks on the perspective and also need to be completed.

I have a simple request. Please draw my character in your style! Thanks in advance.

Sorry I didn't have much time, just enough for a shitty sketch.

Dumping some of my previous character drawings, in case anyone wants to use them for NPCs or whatever.

Did you draw this one? I already have it.

> (You)

> (You)

>

user these are really cool but maybe do an image dump in the character art thread instead of here please

Oh durr, my bad. I'll move over there.

i disagree, Veeky Forumss art is Veeky Forumss art

except when it's shitposting.

>except when it's shitposting
Except it's not shitposting, Nazimod

Hey Veeky Forums.

I would like to request a drawing of my level 10 illusionist wizard dressing up in plate armor and holding a sword (which is actually a robe and a staff) like in the picture.

The context is that she's a kid who loves novels about knights errant and wants to become one (or at least, dress up as one). So, she's been using spells to alter her appearance in order to look like a knight.

Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

Hey thanks, you definitely nailed the pose I and gear placement I was thinking of. Let me know if you want to continue with it or not!

Dropping this for the drawfriend that took interest, in case you don't want to go back on previous thread. I'll leave the description here too :)
Mixture of the top left pics for the face, black hair, amber eyes, pale skin. Left eyebrow has a scar aswell as the bottom half of her lip.Tattoos on both shoulders (snake) that match her katana sheath.
Her design should be an off shoulder like the big middle pic, just one arm covered while the other has just armor/nothing. Color scheme is is dark, so black, grey, blue, and hints of golds. The pose isn't necessary, just more of a way to give off her personality which is smug and arrogant.

Migrating from previous thread!

So I'm probably gonna get mocked, but... requesting an Ordo Heretics Inquisitor, but he's an Eldar, not a human.

I'd prefer a full-body image like the Inquisitors in the references, please; color is optional, but if you do use it he should have a matching deep red coat & hat and red/bright auburn hair.

He should have the long, thin, severely angular face shape (though not as roughed up as that Dark Eldar in my reference), with an aloof/stoic/stern expression, and his rosette should be at his chest or throat. Other details are up to you.

Requesting Blackbeard with burning fuses in his hair and smoke muttering 'Crashing this ship.. with no survivors' to British officer wearing a powdered wig

it sounded like an interesting story if not being a joke character. so what's the deal with this one?

Ah... mostly I like the concept of Imperium Eldar. I've been idly kicking this guy around for over a year now, since about 2/3 of the interesting fics that used the concept either went dead or were deleted. Still need a proper name for him before I buckle down to writing anything myself.

so like something out of nobledark? interesting.

Can I get a sci-fi version of a slav in a tracksuit for a shadowrun game? Maybe holding a machine pistol. Ironically I don't want him squating. He's got a body of 5 so make him kind of heavy set, just not fat.

Yeah, I'm going to re-read some of that stuff and see if he'll fit in.

Could someone possibly remove the veiny lines on this characters face please?

Big thanks to the editor who made this last thread, sorry I didn’t respond fast

Oh good, you saw it. You're welcome!

If you got no fucks to give, then where's the satisfaction in filling your request? Where's the delight in making someone's dream come true?

Who says I want it filled? Maybe I just want to take up image space. Maybe I get off on people looking at my stupid composite image. Maybe I make random request images and post them, or worse, collect others and repost them after they've long given up. This is my life now. Soon it will be yours.

Greetings drawthread

I'd like to request this scene from my last Starfinder game please.

My character pictured left was communicating with the captain of the ship. He was checking scans on a ship's communicator for her.

He spilled his orange drink all over the terminal and onto the floor.

An Alien dog who is a resident on the ship (And harmless but she is scary) Is trying to lap the beverage on the floor (Like a dog would if you spilled food). He is trying his best to stop her, whilst on the communicator at the same time.

anchoring this WIP...

Those are some really big boobs!

4u

Correct.

have a sketch; had fun with this one, thanks.

comments welcomed

Requesting a former raider lord who now seeks redemption
He is rather old (same build, armor and skull flail as the picture on the right) and have the same haircut and scar as the pic on the top left
Additionally, one of his arms has been replaced by a crude homade flamthrower proesthetic
Thanks

>comments welcomed

ur pretty gud

I've got a pretty simple (I think) request. Could somebody please modify the staff into a broom? And maybe make her hair red instead of blonde? Otherwise it's pretty much what my character would look like.

Drawfag here, looking to do any simple, sketchy, slightly lewd requests.

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

What kind of comments you looking for? want me to cherry pick your art a bit or what?

See

I don't know how to make brooms

Anchoring.

I'd like to ask for this dude in that suit sitting among a bunch of faceless nondescript tracksuit gangsters.
The idea came from the waterskiing dude in the "russia in one pic" thing on the right. What if he was generally fun and weird and not at all like the gopniks around him? How would he get along if he would at all? At the very least it's a way to make the character more independent without being orphaned PC #3446322562.

Oh come off it.

Pretty sure that's charlotte.

Just look at these huge honking tits

Requesting my rogue/fighter taking off his mask with a smug grin, kinda like the image on the right. If possible, make his left eye visible through the mask's left eyehole.

tl;dr, was in a party full of low int characters who couldn't put two and two together that maybe their "acrobatic fighter" wasn't who he said he was.

Yes that's the point.

Anchoring the WIP

Jesus christ how does this look so nice.

I think cuz he's good at art.

Thank you kind user

I want a fat guy who looks a lot like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger force, but he wears a yellow colonial-era coat and has a big purple ascot. No wig.

Weighing anchor.

Requesting dinnertime for the tiefling shopgirl of a wizardly crafting boutique and her familiar: one fatass (dire) weasel that's grown to roughly her size. Something of her happily dumping way too much food into his dumbass Jabba maw would be A+.

Requesting a lightly armored dark haired fighter that looks like the son of the two cropped faces here but more like the father. The picture on the left is pretty close to what I'm looking for, except he's much beefier and looks taller so feel free to make his outfit similar but not the same. He's either clean shaven or has light stubble and fights with a short sword and a tower shield that's about 3/4 his size. His hair is long and braided in the back. Of personality helps he's young and very cocky.
Thank you in advance to the kind drawanon who does this.

I have a request with room for artistic liberty.

The character can be male or female your choice, but if male please give him short hair and a beard, or long hair if female (and no beard obviously).

The character is missing an arm, but it doesn't matter if it's the left or right arm. If you want to instead replace the missing limb with a prosthetic that has a make that would read as elvish that'd be neat.

The character is overall meant to be one who lives in the bottom of a bottle of alcohol, battling depression and a bitterness that only seem to be alleviated when in the company of their partymates.

Female Hobgoblin (5e) rouge and Male Human warrior fight/fucking (Both are trying to win, but they're both kind of in to each other.
FemHob has a blue nose and is wearing the red outfit, minus the face covering and is sneakily trying to cast a spell with the book.
Man looks like man in black n white photo but is wearing viking cloths, minus helmet, he has his sword in one hand ready to attack
Both are in a close grapple and slightly bleeding from the nose or the mouth, (minor wounds.) Both have the smiles of reviling in violence on the face.
Please n thank you.

(This is my second time posting this in a thread. I don't know how to link it back to the old thread.)

Requesting my character felling a werewolf in the snow.

Black hair and blue eyes if you try it in color, her armor can be light blues, silvers, whites (any sort of 'sky-themed' colors). The sword is meant to be handled as a greatsword as well if you want to make it a little bit heftier.

Please and thanks.

C-Charlotte ?

Same looks. Same sword design. You tell me.

I don't know, I thought was Charlotte. The colors match but the hair looks different.

>* felling
feeling

Charlotte have many haircuts

Holy shit is that from here? Who did that?

rotaken.deviantart.com