Character Art

i use to have a large collection of Character Art, but ive lost it. I would use it for characters and NPCs, so now i need more.

Because Veeky Forums my new collection is almost only female, but you can post more, Id prefer common races like Human, Orc, Elf. Dwarf.

ill start with a few, then ill post more tomorrow.

keep comments to a minimum and please post decent stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B52pEESRLwfBVU12SWp0MTJSWTA?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is my only dwarf......

Just to be clear. I like my elves extra skinny, with more angular faces, and my orcs and dwarves more bulky with square musculare faces

I want you guys to post some great stuff. Discussion is allowed but keep the image posting coming.

Lame dwarf.

Whoops, sorry, forgot you were looking for more males.

have some dorf

i hope i'm not alone here

Not fully alone

No, I just thought I should wait for a lull.

it doesn't much matter to me although i'm out of dorfs so i'm gonna pop off for an hour or so, its all yours

Okay then!

Thank you for the dorfs.
Thank you as well.

Keep em coming!

A few more elves, and then I think the rest of my males are all human knights.

What is that? A mixed human fucked a half elf thing?

It's clearly a human with otohomoitis, that's all.

And that's gonna have to be all for the night, hope it helps.

Don't worry user, I'll protect her vitals

I tried to find an orc lady in full plate, but I gave up. Orc males im full plate is a thing.

> gnome runesmith

Can we get more sexy orc ladies?

Bump.

If anyone has some tactical/cyberpunk/operator elves, that'd be great.

buckteeth horse

Why not make your own art?

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B52pEESRLwfBVU12SWp0MTJSWTA?usp=sharing

In case anyone is interested. About 3 gigs worth of art. Mostly unsorted unfortunately. I swear one day I will get around to it.

Closest I have.

many people suck at drawing

Can i request female tieflings in armor

I liked this, it suited one of my characters so I made it into a version for my campaign.

Can we make requests here?

I'm looking for some character art of a late teens male with a baseball bat and a pistol, wearing casual/street attire

can't seem to find anything on google that's not just the baseball guy from The Raid

Can I get androgynous looking knights? And no, I don't want any magical realm things, I mean like legitimate an important NPC is the standard 'princess who ran away from home and is pretending to be a knight to keep herself hidden/because she wants to be a knight' thing.

can you just have a female adventuring princess going around as a knight or something?

you character lives in a world with some in all likely hood so i don't see why she has to masquerade as a man.

Can I get art of grizzled, seasoned medieval warriors? More like would be great.

Either gender is fine.