Bounty0x

>ctrl+f
>no BNTY thread

breakout coming soon, probably around 1630 UTC

If that fucking whale shows his head around here again, I don't know what I'm going to do.

I always love how the shit is lighter than the indian

Still bottling up your tears poor boy =)

Jokes on you fag, I'm still 200% up on my bnty hold.

I'm just getting the world's largest case of blueballs at this point. You need to stop.

Did mommy forget to change your diapers? Lol!

Please, user, I'm just trying to pay off my son's student loans

BNTY was a bust. No practical need for the coin.

DBC is the only decent new coin on the KuCoin exchange.

Given the two I think it's safe to say DBC has more room for growth by a large margin

The coin isnt even a week old FFS. It will go back up in a while.
Stop whining you cunt.

If you're not larping, which you probably are, you can overdo such things and make a coin lose its momentum, also hurting your own potential profits.

im not done with this coin yet. no way we will allow this to break out anytime soon.

when there is actual news again and if it lists on another exchange we let go. kucoin is down constantly so its easy to keep the price down too lmfao.

Please, other user, I'm just trying to pay off my son's student loans

When I get a million, I will spend 50% on it on the top hitmen on darkweb to fucking dip you in acid alive

still needs permission from daddy btc for a moonshot which doesnt look very likely

How much bounty to be a whale?
Am I one?

Also why do you keep the price down if you're not larping that is. To accumulate? To fuck with people?

not only that, it will moon harder the more you keep it down. in the end we are doing y'all a favour but there is a reason your portfolio is worth 1k.

laughing at weak hands is a serious reason too. cheap coins.

Not pleasant to wake up to but I'm still holding, it has recovered multiple times and will do so today aswell

>but there is a reason your portfolio is worth 1k.
Can you elaborate on what you mean?

tempted to bail while i still have gains to buy more XLM and REQ, but I already missed the heavy dips. le sigh.

Jesus Christ, just let it go. You bought into a shitcoin that got pumped and dumped. BNTY is a shitcoin with no actual future. It's not going to 'moon', it's not going to make you rich, it's just going to slowly bleed out and die. Dump your bags, get the fuck out, and remember this lesson for next time: always sell DURING the pump, so that you're not stuck with the bags during the dump.

i don't think it warrants an explanation? if you were to understand the crypto market you would be one of us.

partner, im the only sheriff with a warrant in this town

Somewhat esoteric but I think I get it

has room but isnt growing

Imagine if that guy removed the walls at 1450 and 1470.

literally nothing would happen since the volume is so small