How do you feel about traitors, Veeky Forums?

How do you feel about traitors, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Rouze_Cards
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There must be no other.

I've never played one, but every once in a while they can add a great dynamic to the game.

Very well, I'm one myself

They die first.

Less than human

What's the point of them?

Depends. Are we talking about a literal traitor or could it be interpreted as betraying what you believe in? Going against one's ideals or nature in order to accomplish a goal can be made to sound acceptable, but betraying those who trusted in you is pretty villanous regardless of who you're betraying.

BAHNING DAVIDO

Depends on the setting.

Depends. The whole betrayal thing can be seen differently depending on who is betraying who and for what reasons.

A Necromancer defecting to the good guys because he found out that the Lord Necromancers he was working for don't want to liberate his home country from a corrupt church but to turn every person there into undead and generally fuck with the cycle of life and death that would result in a shitload of bad things?

This would be acceptable for me.

A Paladin that sees that his order became Lawful Stupid to the point where they see crime and heresy in everyone and everything (including babies) and defects from them in order to dispense his own justice upon them for going against the tenets of his Lawful Good but Not Soft god?

That's also acceptable and good from a moral point.

A guy who sells himself to the enemies of the crown, leads them through the underground passage to the royal hall and directly to assassinate the king who actually is doing his job as a harsh yet just person who knows how to run a country?

Cast upon him a continent destroying spell for all the bullshit he did.

It literally takes like 30 seconds in paint to remove that cancer at the bottom you know

>trusting some kind of weird alien with antlers on his hat to not betray you
C'mon, that's like trusting the rogue to hold your gold.

Thats Kamen Rider Garren, you philistine

Please tell me they sold actual cards of that and that there's rules and stuff.

Tye-in ccgs are neat to examine.

Of course they sold the actual cards, it's Kamen Rider, it's a 20 minute toy commercial. As for a game, I don't think there was. The concept of the Rouze Cards, from the show, is that they are monsters that the Riders defeat and seal in cards, and by scanned the cards, they build up a score from their card values, as well as each card lending a special effect, and by doing so the Rider's unleash special moves. Their upgrade forms also rely on the cards, specifically the Fusion Jack, Absorb Queen and Evolution King cards

Aww, looks like the text box is just a dummy. At least they have suits and markings so I guess they work as a deck of cards?

kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Rouze_Cards
Of they can certainly work like that, each suit has it's own set of monsters, as well as each king, queen and jack being different.

Any recommendations for Kamen Rider seasons or episodes to watch?

I think I watched a few of the original episodes or a few on like a train? It was a while ago.

Train is probably Kamen Rider Den-O. That's one you could watch. Otherwise, lot of recommendations for jumping in to Kamen Rider W.

W or Gaim are both great starting points. I started with OOO and love it.

Personally, I would recommend starting with Kuuga, W, Kabuto, Gaim or Fourze, those are some pretty solid seasons. You could also start watching Build, the newest season, which is pretty good so far. Some other good ones...are pretty much all of them besides Kiva, Wizard and Ghost. Every season has it's good, and bad, but those three are pretty mediocre in comparison. Black is also a good starting point, it's a classic. But honestly, the best way to get into it is look at the Riders, pick which one you think looks cool, and start there.

You give the kind of people who save those images too much credit.

>How do you feel about traitors, Veeky Forums?

Like, in games? They're great. Really gets to players. Unless they're the ones who get them to turn traitor, in which case they're usually happy that they've managed to turn them. Either way, they're a lot of fun.

By the by, I know it's very early yet, but is there any interesting news on Deviant: The Renegades?