WE ARE HEADING STRAIGHT TO SUB $10k !!!

WE ARE HEADING STRAIGHT TO SUB $10k !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/2p2Jvbv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YEAH BABY!

Congrats on this. Seriously.

No matter if up or down. BTC fucks shit up.

$12.7k AND NO SIGN OF STOPPING !!!
WHY ME????

$12.4k

Posted this in another thread but Ill post it here to explain why BTC is falling hard, and why it will be awhile before it comes back to new highs:

Im bearish on BTC for one reason, quick story. My dad's trainer at the gym is a young black guy, tells my dad 2 weeks ago he's started getting into bitcoin. My dad tells me this, in order to tell me the story about John Kennedy Sr getting his shoes shined in 1929 on Wall Street by a young black guy who told him he was getting into stocks. John Kennedy Sr immediately went and sold all his stocks, and avoided the market crash.

The lesson of this anecdote is that by the time young black guys learn about an investment and start investing in it, that's the sign that the investment has jumped the shark, so to speak. If young black guys are starting to get into bitcoin right now, that's a sign that you should stay away from the coin, for now.

But that's RACIST!

discordapp.com/invite/2p2Jvbv

BTC will be fine, join this discord group and fucking sit back and enjoy whales laughing at people selling out

Im selling my bags now. Where should I put my money? Which coin is protected from this BTC dip right now?

make it stop

WAKE ME UP

>Im bearish on BTC for one reason, quick story. My dad's trainer at the gym is a young black guy, tells my dad 2 weeks ago he's started getting into bitcoin. My dad tells me this, in order to tell me the story about John Kennedy Sr getting his shoes shined in 1929 on Wall Street by a young black guy who told him he was getting into stocks. John Kennedy Sr immediately went and sold all his stocks, and avoided the market crash.

I got a more logical explanation. BTC mooned based on speculating because of the Japan legalization, hard forks, Wall Street investment. Without even positive news in 2018, no fuel for growth.

>Which coin is protected from this BTC dip right now?

FIAT

All chinks and pajeets will agree. Cordana.

>shorting btc
user, i...

>180563 unconfirmed transactions

to the moon!

tether

Canaan said the next generation of ASIC coming was to be priced dependent on bitcoin's price. Probably whale re-sellers softening up their markets.

Really cunt? Cardana has been a blood bath today. Stop trying to sell your heavy bags fagwich.

What are you doing, not buying?

Not buying your bags

MT GOX ITS A MT GOX

>tether
lol no

Fuck. Bought at the previous dip of 11.5k.