Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXwE1elTzp0
grippingbeast.co.uk/GBP04_Arab_Spearmen__Archers--product--4778.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoops, last thread is here

>w-waiu

Unless magic, chaos mutations or enhancement, All female models should be -1 to wound in melee due to weak.

>56358211
Come one slavfag, we saw this one already

If Elves can have models with a 3+ to wound, anyone can.

Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire thread:

Tactical rock underfoot?

So, that's the gear she gets +1A with?

Wait, where can I find this art? The naked dwarves warband was teased already?

Everyone should get a -2 to wound debuff against Skaven because they are too cute to kill

discuss

Are SCE as overplayed as they seem?

I found that art in this promotional video youtube.com/watch?v=DXwE1elTzp0
Skaven and Dwarves will be available in Jan or Feb 2018.

>Blood Warriors with a flesh hound
Oh boi

I like the game, but I wish the last two warbands were more different from the first two.

> The Farstriders (Vanguard-Hunters)
> Magore's Fiends (Blood Warriors)

What we need is Aelves and beastsmen.

How much does that giant metal helmet weight? It doesn't look very practical in battle.

>It doesn't look very practical in battle
Like most warhammer weapons and armours since the first day of Fantasy

Can we have a serious conversation about lesser played factions? I've really wanted to talk about my Fyreslayers list for the last few weeks but I can't find more than a single other person that plays them to have a conversation with. I'm sure that other people that play factions like Spiderfang's and Warherds would like to have serious conversations too.

Anyways, rant aside, here's my list for Fyreslayers that I've been trying to fine-tune for the last few weeks. I really want to bring the Vostarg Battalion which costs over 1600 points for the bare minimum units, so I don't have a lot of wiggle room with the remaining >400 points. Still, I wanna get some advice from the people here in what they would advise I should do.

Allegiance: Fyreslayers
Auric Runefather on Magmadroth (260)
Auric Runeson on Magmadroth (240)
- Ancestral War-axe
Auric Runemaster (80)
Battlesmith (80)
Grimwrath Berzerker (80)
Auric Runesmiter (80)
- Runic Iron
20 x Vulkite Berzerkers (240)
- Pairs of Handaxes
10 x Vulkite Berzerkers (120)
- War-Picks & Slingshields
10 x Vulkite Berzerkers (120)
- War-Picks & Slingshields
10 x Auric Hearthguard (200)
5 x Hearthguard Berzerkers (100)
- Poleaxes
5 x Hearthguard Berzerkers (100)
- Poleaxes
Warrior Kinband (90)
Vostarg Lodge (120)
Lords of the Lodge (90)

Total: 2000 / 2000

Ok, but you have to leave Chaos.

>chaos ratmen
>leave chaos

I personally think the model is shit, shit pose, stupid face, and what the fuck is up with her leg/boot thing?
Oh and that fucking ribbed shit on her stomach and her leg? what is this shit, the lamest mutation ever

Chieftain is the shit though, might buy him for conversion

New setting, new lore, leave Chaos pls

Who has what artefact? With that build you will have access to 4 different artefacts.

Otherwise, I think it may be dangerously hero heavy.
While Fyreslayers get good mileage out of their heroes, minimum size units can be a bit of a risk for a lot of armies at 2000 points, especially Vulkite Berserkers.

No one cares about your shit opinion, same as your shit-ass virgin/chad meme about the queen and the chief.

if only the chiedtain wore a helmet, could have been so cool

but no- we cant have nice things anymore

Which army plays most like SCE without being SCE?

Because I want to play them but I don't wanna be That Guy.

any news on aelves?

Nothing quite yet. There's a death release on the way as far as we know. Not much in terms of speculation past that

None, only new abilities for Wanderers, Darkling Covens and High Aelves

You should ask your store, I’m the only one at mine who plays SCE and stuck with the game

Take max sized units of vulkite berserkers, if you’re taking that many you’re just leaving points on the table by doing MSU

Considering that they’re a popular tournament choice and well liked in the casual scene, That Guy is the dude who calls them kikes IRL

do you think we will get new baselines and more deathrattle units?

should I add one of these darkoath guys either the chad or the thicc girl to my new STD army or the chaos exalted hero? I like all of them to paint desu

why not both? You can buy and paint the chad already and get the thicc lady when she will be released

Por que no dos?

Dark oath chieftain is just a budget beatstick, we don’t have the rules for the queen yet

They do fit in StD just fine

I am hoping for a full on Deathrattle Battletome, considering there is no reason they shouldn't have had an Allegiance in the GHB otherwise.

battletome sure but any new models?

Where do I go to look up the fluff/lore for AoS?

> Where do I go to look up the fluff/lore for AoS?
trashbin 1d4chan

We know for sure this guy is coming

There is no real AoS wiki. Some people are doing their best but you basically have to read novels and stuff. Download the skirmish ruleset from OP and AoS primer from pastebin

>Tfw this will be the only new Death stuff in years because WE GOTTA RELEASE MORE STORMCAST

Reee

No it won't. Don't think like a Slav.

there was the skeletons in shadespire.
and they are the shit

No he's right it is among the only thing death fags have gotten since it was fucking still end times no?
That and the shadespire shit.

what about the exalthed chad of chaos?

They are great but their rules are shit and are unable to compete with Stormcast.

Don't think like a Slav.
Use the brain he doesn't have.
Next year a new big event is going to revolve around Death. There will be new models.

Only an unwashed, stinky Eastern European subhuman obsessed by codpieces and Elves would think otherwise.

If you are lucky and charge with them they can wreck infantry.

go to total war forums and look out for the aos lore thread. The grammar is atrocious but good Shinros does his darned best.

is he a slav or dutchman??

Does it matter? They are all non-catholic heretics that should convert to the Faith of Spain.

Age of Sigmar in general have a bad lore. First all novels in AoS hammered us with a fact that new EoT is upon us, godness of life confirmed that realm of life is done for (I assume that she should know better), then Archaon got his hands on continent sized dragon, then one of the seven remaining slanns died for good... and then it turned out that season of war was won by the order and according to the novel "Spear of Shadow" already a hundred years passed since season of war. Wat? How? Why? What kind of writing is this? It's even worse than EoT in WFB! How could you end season of war with Chaos steamrolling everyone and then declare that faction of Order won? This is what happens when writers wank Chaos too much and there are no one to keep them in check or at least tell them the plans for future.

Is this a new meme?

Have you even read about what you are mumbling here?

>How could you end season of war with Chaos steamrolling everyone

That never happened.
Chaos was firm second, but order won in all theatres.

R8. I'm worried about not enough bodies desu

Allegiance: Destruction

Leaders
Gitmob Grot Shaman (80)
- General
Gitmob Grot Shaman (80)

Battleline
40 x Gitmob Grots (200)
- Bows & Slashas
40 x Gitmob Grots (200)
- Spears & Shields
40 x Gitmob Grots (200)
- Spears & Shields

War Machines
Doom Diver Catapult (120)
Doom Diver Catapult (120)

Total: 1000 / 1000

That seems like something easy enough to fix on your own.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Doom divers do low damage and are fairly unreliable. Best used as hero hunters. Spear chuckas always get me mileage when hunting Hero's.

>Games workshop cans beloved lore and unplaced game system
>people get mad
>some like it, they participate in discussion about it.
>someone makes it their actual hobby to systematically monster these threads in order to shitpost about this game constantly.
>Does so for 3 years of his life almost without break
>people repeatedly buy into his bait.
>goes on without end in sight.
>I go through the effort of thinking about it and actually making this post.
I can't tell if that makes me part of it. But this is too much guys. Is there anywhere to discuss this game other than here?

convince me NOT to get sylvaneth and to get STD instead.

Reddit and I'm not even joking

tga community?

>should I add one of these darkoath guys either the chad or the thicc girl to my new STD army or the chaos exalted hero?
Sure.
I traded my Stormcast half of shadespire for more Khorne, so I made a Darkoath conversion out of the extra Garrek. Maybe ill use him as an exalted hero as well.
The other one is my unit command for my StoD Chosen

Well, you'd get more pleasure from fucking a female/male than screwing with... whatever can cause you to get this "sylvaneth" you're talking about.

Believe it or not, there is more people besides just Slavposter that hates Stormcast. I can't fucking stand SCE.

StD are literally five armies in one. You can ally them with daemons for extra fluff, play as undivided etc. Also with GHB17 they have nice allegiance abilities

Well good job doing nothing but talking about that in here. You're really doing meaningful stuff.

It moves a little slow for me discussion wise. But I'll give it a go.

Not this user but it's not about hating SCE. I don't care if you don't like them or not but posting over 50 shitposts every thread with shitty memes and useless spam is an obsession. Newbies can't even ask about new armies because slavfag will reply to their posts with some SCE-falseflags. Hell, you can't even ask about your army because the very first post will be "drop them and play SCE". Personally, I dropped /aosg/ 2 months ago and I'm coming back just to look at the mega links. I'm still playing but now I don't have to dig through dozens of shitposts to talk about something

The angry trees can't be 5 fucking different armies, they don't have metal plate clad vikings, immortal Chaos Warriors nor equally immortal but moving 10 inches and dealing 2 damage on the charge Knights. They don't have the Thiccqueen (Though they have Alarielle) nor the Chadtain. And they don't get the sheer amount of allies and possible combos that marks allow.

What's new in the Skaven paper factory?

>They don't have the Thiccqueen (Though they have Alarielle)
She is the original thicc queen you pleb. Praise thighs

Some of the workers are talking about diversificating into cardboard. The last meeting was very heated and literally heads flew around.

I dont like that sylvaneth has her in this form. why would an army of fucking trees that hate civilization have a humanoid looking deity. should have looked something like drycha

Where can I find arabian-themed minis relatively cheap? I hoped that mantic have ones but found nothing

Why the mortal embodiment of Isha, Mother-Goddess of the Elven race looks humanoid? Boy, I wish to know

I need someone to draw some Chaos Warriors with ties drinking skaven coffe.
I realized that while writing it, but whatever, at least she's not a tree hugger aelf god.

So, I'm not the only one.
I asked the same thing last thread.

Huh, good to know. I was away for two weeks (work work work) and I came up with an idea of arabian Slaanesh or Tzeentch mortals for skirmish/low point games

Are Nurgle Daemons good for AoS?

I'm playing 40k atm and I think they'd do well to complement my Death Guard but they also work in AoS, but are they any good? From the limited knowledge I've gained via osmosis, they seem quite shit. I looked at their warscrolls too and they seem pretty bad.

Currently on strike due to the Cardboard Uprising.

Some Chaos lords are secretly buying Duardin paper on the cheap from Kharadron smugglers, and they don't know how the Skaven union will react if they find out, so they are trying to keep it hush, since the last thing they need is the Kitchen staff to join in the strike.

They are very durable and idiotproof. You won't hit very hard but you can take a few punches on faces and don't die. Very forgiving army and cheap to collect.

>an idea of arabian Slaanesh
Literally my same idea. Post if you find something, I shall do the same.

Try searching Lawrence of Arabia themed miniatures

grippingbeast.co.uk/GBP04_Arab_Spearmen__Archers--product--4778.html
40 men for £22 seems to be a reasonable price but God help me - I'm so used to GW models quality that I won't touch these things desu

She isn't an aspect of Isha anymore. She doesn't have any connection to Isha anymore, as Isha has completely ceased to exist, now she is a god herself, and has control over her own form.

So, she just kinda chosen to look sort of like how she did before.

>why would an army of fucking trees that hate civilization have a humanoid looking deity
>So, she just kinda chosen to look sort of like how she did before.
You literally solved your own riddle

>muh realism in a high fantasy game
take your autism somewhere else

>You literally solved your own riddle
I don' know how to break this to you user, but there are more than 2 people here.

I'm not the one who asked the question.

Then you solved his riddle I guess

>Next year a new big event is going to revolve around Death.
There will be new models, yes.
doesn't mean we cannot be ass rattled that the only new models for death in close to 2-3 years are a ghost and a guys for another game entirely.

>Dat Throt
They really do like to recycle.

We are sorry you're unable to behave and have this much rampant autism that you need to be kicked to the literall ass-crack of the internet. And you fucking deserved the ban.

Whats wrong with that? Do you think people complaining day in and day out about Stormcast will foster a good community or make for interesting discussion?

>projecting this hard

jeez man, I just saved the pic from a few threads ago cause I thought it was funny.

My friends and I just watched this series and really enjoyed it, so we thought about making rules for them in AoS

They'd be a mercenary group able to play within any grand alliance but chaos.

We have the idea of theyr abilities quite defined:

>Kazuma

Could still magic items from enemies, but very limited. Actually decent in melee.

>Megumin

One use only spell that leaves Seraphon to shame. Would have a table for random effects, for shits and jiggles and looking back to Fantasy's 7th edition.

>Darkness

Nearly unable to deal damage, but tanky as fuck. Could use a taunt ability once per battle, forcing every unit withing 12 inches to try to charge her.

>Aqua

Has the old fantasy "Stupid" rule, also strong anti-demon and undead spells and healing.

Could revive with d6 wounds a dead ally.