AAAHHHH FUCK THIS SHITCOIN

AAAHHHH FUCK THIS SHITCOIN.

When I started investing in cryptos and was a total fucking newfag, I bought IOTA at 4.26$

It's going down more and more every week

I don't wanna sell it at a loss, because I'm sure it will moon again.

The technology behind it is quite promising even though it's made by pajeets.

But can this fucking shitcoin finally moon to 5.50$ so I can finally drop these poopbags?

How do you cope, retarded IOTA hodlers?

Other urls found in this thread:

iotapoetry.com/view.html?q=FXOUVVIGCPQTWCBLQMGKJ9LHJBASMLJVGYUGPNO9KNAKDWRNLZSVETOSLHHNEG9PBZFCZPAHCILYEQQF9EHLIIKAKC
discord.gg/C3GmEqn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're still a newfag. Be patient, friend

I bought in at ATH in August and haven't touched my wallet since then. Just train your hands, you retarded moron.

HAHAH, buying anywhere higher than 1$, jesus

I bought at .50$ so I'm pretty comfy hodling.

>because I'm sure it will moon again
Why do you think that? It mooned the first time because Microsoft "partnership" and after people started looking at the team and the tech most savy buyers have bailed. It would sell off even faster if their network actually worked and the ternary bullshit should have been a giant red flag to anyone that understands basic computing.

cut your losses

Just watch their interviews for christ sake and if it doesnt make you sick to your stomach and sell I don't know what will

fridges buying data from toasters.

enough said

user you bought a $0.5 shit coin

enjoy

>he didnt buy raiblocks
its at a discount right now might go a bit lower but i wouldnt risk it just pick up 500-1k of these bad boys and wait
unlike iota that shit is actually working and fast as fuck

if you're going to FUD, at least apply yourself and learn how IOT actually works

$1Bn worth of iotas about to get shit onto the market.

You're welcome.

lol if its so great then WHY do they use machine to machine microtransactions as their main selling point?? and not something that is actually currently useful and not in some sci fi future?

fastest transaction speeds, lowest fees, tangle - BUT they sell the most useful use as machine to machine payments and 'deep AI learning'

their USP is dull therefore they have zero confidence in their product

enjoy the bags. I enjoyed my 200% and im outie.

Wait at least for the end of Q1. Trust me, IOTA is going to be HUGE in the future.

Right now it is pure dogshit and I myself am also a bagholder, but long term it will go up. Might even see $10 EOY 2018. Just give it some time.

gotta say, that tangle is pretty damn useful: iotapoetry.com/view.html?q=FXOUVVIGCPQTWCBLQMGKJ9LHJBASMLJVGYUGPNO9KNAKDWRNLZSVETOSLHHNEG9PBZFCZPAHCILYEQQF9EHLIIKAKC

Bought at 0,80 because i liked the technology and community. Ever since it got hyped the community went downhill.
IOTA still needs a lot of developments.
It's a german foundation and is working closely with Bosch and Fujistu Germany.
Gonna HODL.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Suck it up and cut your losses.

Cutting up losses frees your capital for new moon missions. You have absolutely no control by holding a stagnant piece of shit and "hoping"

this is a coin that will be good in 2019. long term investment my friend.

Enlighten us, pajeet. How does it work? Because as of now IT DOESN'T work as advertised - and it never will. Or it'll work but completely centralized, using close-sourced Coordinator. And there's your GIGANTIC red flag.

there are some ((people)) that want to keep iota low, and many are falling for this shit.

Enjoy your bags, brainlet. You'll get your 5x rewards in anno domini 2025. By then, all of us will be swimming in money.

>implying I don't already have 10x gains
if you actually wanted to know how IOT works and why its so useful, you'd just google it instead of blatant FUD

why do you think so many fuckhuge companies are partnered / interested in IOT and IOTA?

people who buy at 450% up value are retarded

> IoT can not do any Proof-of-WORK
> IoT devices are optimized by entire industry to save energy, conserve processing power
> IoT devices run on batteries
> they are internet connected micro-controllers
> they sleep most of the time, waking up in intervals to check something and maybe report
> They barely have the power to perform SSL connections

Here comes IOTA, hurr durr, your phone with Quadro CPU at more than 2GHZ takes 5 minutes to send a transaction - and wait for weeks for it to confirm, attach resend, try again

> for sure this will work on IoT device with 64kb ram and 80Mhz. just replace its batteries for every transaction you make.

> the purpose of PoW in IOTA Is? to provide anti-spam or add security for the network? Then 1 million small IoT devices can be out-competed and double-spent by 1 Intel i7 CPU.

> ternary
> quantum safe
self-made, broken cryptographical functions. "rookie mistakes". AHAHAHAHAHA

Dont forget fake partnerships with Microsoft.
Bosch people being interested in traveling and having nice conferences with "geek" people, as if they would do any due dilligence in selecting their partners. AHAHA

>The technology behind it is quite promising
no it's fucking not. tangle will never work. you're an idiot that caught a liberal scam at the top of its reddit pump, own up to it.

/thread

>they don't know about Q

There is about to be 1 billion dollars worth of iota that the foundation stole from users given back. The majority of these users with stolen funds are angry (waited months with failed promises of funds being returned while being strung along by devs) and will be dumping the tokens as soon as they receive them (I will be doing this). This will crash the price significantly. If they dont give back the tokens there will be a massive FUD campaign spread by a large group of users who have banded together in a rapidly growing group. Either way the price is going down. You will notice that on the iota reddit the sticky for reclaiming funds is no longer there due to the uproar of the users who just want their funds back and any new posts about the refunds are censored. Hold IOTA at your own risk.

Hodling since 0.55, comfy.

>Putting money into anything made by a pajeet
Takes a special kind of retard

you mean the Q that Come from LARP has promised weeks ago and said it would put iota to #3 in marketcap?
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

discord.gg/C3GmEqn
PnD

bought at $5, just want to get rid of my bags ;_;

IOTA is 100% a shitcoin, without a doubt.

You faggots might get lucky with a pump in the future, but it is not a long-term hold.

No one promised to release it in the near future, faggot! It will come in 2018.

>less than a month in crypto
>thinks he's not a newfag

its gonna be awesome.. in 2020..

You deserve all the JUSTing you get