warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Duncans Playlist
wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=04fqKt-cB3I

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Tyranid Codex epub (Expires 18/Nov)
sendit.cloud/ef5u0qlpuyvz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n87kqgDikfg
heroturko2.com/monarcha-font-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=sQBwtmgxkuY
ebay.com/itm/6x6-Wheel-Conversion-Kit-/261461279894
twitter.com/AnonBabble

making an open call: I need to get the full versions of Monarcha.otf, Monarcha-Book.otf and Monarcha-Bold.otf otherwise I can't convert the epub without using an incorrect font

What's the best way to get lightning claws for chaos terminators?
Raptor/warp talon kits?

T'au codex when? I want to play fluffy infantry army, not just spam with drones

my dudes > your dudes

Posting a demon prince I found on Facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=n87kqgDikfg

The only good model since 8th was release

here you go nid friend

That tyranid codex link don’t work for me

>(Not Duncan, The other one)
Why does the Youtube team have so much fun with everything?

anyone got the nid codex in pdf?

heroturko2.com/monarcha-font-family/

This was posted in the last thread.

I wish to get a chinaman recast leviathan, but could anyone tell me how long a site like mirandairene (have heard their quality is good, never bought recasts before) takes to deliver? am UK

Gorgon Fluff

Because they just do youtube, and don't have to deal directly with the soul sucking CEO's and share brokers like the developer team does.

>heroturko2.com/monarcha-font-family/
This file is available with Premium only. Reason: the file's owner disabled free downloads.

If you can download it and rehost it that would be great

>Dimmamar

Do you have Hydra?

Why are the Night Lords so much better than the other traitors?

Raptor/warp talon LC's are kinda meh. Could always just take the LC's from assault terminators, or the HH variants and maybe pawn off the rest of the kits to someone who wants them. Hell, probably nothing wrong with just chaos'ifying the HH terminators anyways.

Just reposting what put up last thread.

Then do that, and not spam drones. No one is forcing you to play like an ass.

haha, nice.

just now noticed that lamp foot is covering some of the text, curse the shiny finish in all of its coolness.

What could this be?

Warhammer Fantasy's Great Maw reborn.

Why does this thing look 10x better with wheels?

>Night Lords so much better than the other traitors?
>when Dark Angels are still around

I'm growing stronger

Gw's overmind

I'm wondering will BA get Executioner’s Hood(psychic hood ignoring Shadow in the Warp) in codex.

It's an anti-warp bomb

Tyranid version of the Pylons.

>GW Cards

why

What is his endgame?

Because we can finally have nice things

I mean the legions with traitor primarchs, not the loyalists where only a part of them went traitor

>He doesn't want Blanche playing cards

I'd be totally ok with this.
Overmind was awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=sQBwtmgxkuY

...A canonical reason for Tiraniddo Waifus?

The answer is always money.

Who's that boy?

>shitty, lazy card art cards
>nice things

wut

Why would you?

true dat

If Tzeentch or the other Chaos Gods created an avatar of themselves, what form would they choose?

Technically, the lesser demons would be a form of avatar for them. They're born in the likeness of their masters.

>post yfw the increasing chaos activity forces the Hivemind to physically manifest itself in the galaxy in order to nullify the tides of the warp with it's own, immense psionic power.

What wheels are those and where did you get them?

Rodale Dimmadorn, primarch of the Dimmamar Dimmamarines

Or it's just a new giant tyranid dragon

Gee, I wonder if those chaos god have some kind of major demons that serve as their avatars.

Their daemons.
The gods don't really exist, it's more like a daemonic collective consciousness, if whatever daemonic can truly be considered counscious

Probably the Changeling, honestly.
A being with ability to change into any other form at will

He might like you too :3

Blood and Skull wheels I think.
ebay.com/itm/6x6-Wheel-Conversion-Kit-/261461279894

A continent sized dragon would be pretty neat too.

>Hiding a Cyclops demo vehicle behind 3-4 friendly vehicles in order to surprise the enemies who didn't notice it.
>Teammate POINTS OUT THE CYCLOPS so the enmies don't target any of his vehicles.
>MFW it blows up from being shot at and takes out 2-3 vehicles.

Because cool art, dummy.

just today i was leaving my LGS after buying some stuff when the store clerck shouts after me, WAIT YOU FORGOT SOMETHING.
>hands me these playing cards because i just bought open war and tyranid cards.

kiddings me, holy shit whole store laughed at these, and no i did not buy them.

Its shitty low effort art.

Style for style's sake, nothing interesting or new. Just shit.

The point positive of them is that a large bunch of them don't really like Chaos. That applies to IW too, though their primarch is a warp abomination

Sauce me.

Gimme the sauce Boss!

Awful, awful, awful taste.

Trope : Any theory/legend in a fictional setting is true.

Uncensored where?!?!

Disgusting.
I bet your guys fap to horses too.

Not Emperor's Tarot, but I'll take it.

>play some games today
>play AdMech, wanted to try Icarus Array on Dunecrawler at least once
>figured out how many shits have the keyword FLY right now
>basically 10 shots on 2+ with enough damage/AP every turn on so much stuff
>barely could contain myself
And today I found my salvation. Thanks Omnissiah for that. Now I need to carry one all day, maybe even 2 for even more fun..

Also, are people over here interested in battle reps evern with no photos, but can do representation in paint for reference, was 3k SpaceMarine/Wolves/AdMech vs Chaos Khorne

Admittedly the way GW writes daemons confuses me since they seem to have individual personalities which they shouldn't have if they all are fragments of the Chaos Gods. Am I getting this wrong? Not a Chaos player before anyone screams read the codex, just want clarification.

>Or it's just a new giant tyranid dragon
>A continent sized dragon would be pretty neat too.
...A continent-sized Tiraniddo Dragon waifu?

Kinda clashes with my headcanon for the Void Dragon, but whatever, always room for more giant dragon waifus.

He's a nurgling that comes with one of the Death Guard Marines.

So, after spending two weeks being unable to decide on what chapter to paint the terminator captain from the store opening I decided to say fuck it and homebrew it.

So I rolled a chapter using the Deathwatch tables and ended up with a weird snowflake borderline heretic BA successor that won't use techmarines and I'd appreciate a hand coming up with a colour scheme and fleshing their fluff out.

Table results:

Why were they founded?
Crusade

When Was The Chapter Founded
37th Millenium

Progenitor
Blood Angels

Purity
Flawed

Flaw
Chapter Cult
(Every Chapter venerates the Emperor, it's Progenitor Primarch and it's own heroes according to it's own traditions. This Chapter has developed rituals so exotic or extreme that even fellow Space Marines baulk at the sight of them)

Demeanour
No Mercy, No Respite (Some Chapters can become so embroiled in ther missions that all else becomes secondary, stubborn and courageous in the face of adversity but also to the detriment of the larger strategic situation at times)

Deficiency chance
50%
Lost Zygote - Melanchromic Organ

Chapter Legand
8th Captain - Martyred before CM

Homeworld
Medieval World
Urban World
Stewardship - (Some Chapters cede the administration of their subjects to a ruling class drawn from the populace, issuing broad directives but maintaining their distance)

Organisation
Unique

Doctrine
Stealth

Specialty Restriction
No Techmarines

Special Equipment
Preferred Fighting Style (The Chapter has a specific way in which it goes about killing the enemy in the name of the Emperor of Mankind)

Chapter Belief
Esoteric

Chapter Strength
Endangered

Relations - Friendly
Mechanicum

Enemies
Roll on Friends - Another Chapter

Any and all idea welcome.

I do faggot, but that's not important right now.

oh shit i was sure you all were talking about the cards for a moment there, no i dont have sauce for the pic.

damn you Veeky Forums

Tyranids saving the galaxy. You're welcome.

Daemons are sentient warp energy, they are part of their god but also have their own mind(because warpfuckery and no logic or psyhical laws in the warp)

tl;dr WARPFUCKERY

Oh golly no user, the cards do look nice though.

Playing Tau infantry means playing gunlines though, which is even less fun for both sides.

The hive mind is already physically manifest in reality. The hive mind is not a warp entity.

It exists both in the warp as in real space, but not as a singular entity, but the collection of the "souls" of all the nids.

Ion Raker or Fusion Collider?

I admittedly Know nothing of Daemons. Though they are my second favorite faction other than Blood Angels, Specifically Khorne Daemons. Anywhere one could read more about them?

Hey user, can't you upload the epub as well? In the meantime i'll still be looking

So people take razorbacks and Stormravens without even having stuff to put in them, huh?

That seems silly and annoying to me as I try to build a semi-competitive marine list. But then again, I can't find anything that actually should go in them, aside from maybe some honor guard (?). Everything either wants to walk up, shoots long range, or deep strikes.

Thing is i already have pic related. Only thing i'm missing are the claws. Is combiplasma any good this edition? I have some of those in hand.

hello my old nemesis and have a nice weekend, lets hope we can settle our differences on the table someday.

with love. your favourite nid poster

Aww yeah LC Termis

Pshhhht.

Hey kid, got any geneseed?

Chaos daemons codex and KDK codex?

>KDK codex?
I want something that is canon user.

>So people take razorbacks and Stormravens without even having stuff to put in them, huh?
Tacs in razorbacks worked for that one ultramarine player> you have to have something else to even take razorbacks, since that's how the rules work.
As for the stormraven, it's a gunship. It's designed to be a heabily armed flying tank bassically which has some transport capacity.
Also
>honor guard
>semi-competive
Nigger what?

I just smashed one of my minis in an autist fit because I fucked it up painting, this is probably one of the big low points in my life. I really don't know how you do it guys, painting well that is, I cannot seem to control a brush to save my life so paints go everywhere and I can't keep one area one colour, and when I thin my paints it always seem to just end up as more water than paint meaning I never have a solid colour and you can see brush strokes.

Welp that's my autist rant over after all this shit feel free to laugh at this retard.

>want canon info
>about daemons