Paint schemes for Guard

Which of these looks good as a paint scheme

First one is really good

Thank you. I can't decide between the first and second one.

I like a midway between 1 and 2. Tan boots and shoulderpads, grey camo fatigues, matte grey flak and helmet.

here again. Try a tan casing for the lasgun with a gunmetal colour for barrel, trigger, parts of the stock etc.

Thank you for the tips.
I will try that out and give an update asap.

I wanted to make my guard army colors the same for the unit I was in

Cool shit man, thanks for your service.

Also the tan I have been using is a leather brown. If that would word too for the guns

Give it a shot while you're still playing with colour schemes. Won't know if you like it unless you try, right?

Thank you
I agree. Another problem is I like how everything looks haha.
I do not know if that is normal can't deciding.
I was thinking of having the green color scheme for my verterns/special forces.

I'd try and have some kind of unifying element in your paint scheme. If you want your Veterans in green and your basic Guard blobs in grey and khaki, maybe give your Vets one khaki shoulderpad or something.

What do you think of this commissar?

Definitely tabletop standard and better than an unpainted model by a country mile. I'm not a great painter, so I feel bad giving advice, but moving forward try thinning your paint down a bit more, it's a little thick on your Guardsmen and comissar. You're looking for a paint consistency similar to like homogenized milk (sorry if you're not a Canuck like me, I know Americans use a different name for homomilk, it's one step up from 2%). Multiple layers.

That said, forest green with yellow trim is cool, has a good Officer vibe without sticking to the standard black for Commissars. Also like your blues for plasma pistol and power sword.

Why not?

Thanks for the tip.
I have been using a little water maybe I should use more.

I do like the brotherhood of evil paint scheme

As for my commissar I want him to share the same colors as the unit he is with.
Kind of showing respect to the unit he is with.

WE

HAVEN'T HAD OUR FLESH PAINTED YET

Gonna second this.