Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1869: Pretty Cure Jumper Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/channel/animemanga/Touch fluffy tail/gdBuLtq/
youtube.com/watch?v=O6PjkyDIxi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you for the thread!

If I wanted to take some characters from their world, what jump would be a nice place to drop them of?
Yes

So it isn't possible to get Longinus in Dies Irae?

So glad the latest chapter proved that wolf is a trap.

Wow, Val didn't actually go balls-to-the-wall insane with the Dies Irae jump. Most of the stuff on offer both feels and is actually appropriate to the setting, and the jump is is actually adequately balanced. I'm not exactly impressed, but I wasn't nearly as disappointed as I was expecting to be.

Didn't she bear children? How exactly does that work, assuming you're telling the truth (which I doubt)?

Overlord or 9 to 5 if you want to see them again as both have ways to go back.

Otherwise I would probably say marvel cinematic, its close to our world but with bonus stuff, its more dangerous though.

No, there was a timeskip and he last appears with children who turned out to be adopted in the north.

Oh, neat, I didn't realize she posted it. Looks like I missed last thread somehow. I was wondering why there was such a long period between last night's and right now. I wonder why I didn't see it in the catalog. Well, neat, gonna read this now.

Worm. Teach the Parahumans what real heroism is.

Depends on where they would want to go.

For those seeking nice comfy life and jump with a sufficiently safe setting, For those who want to fight somewhere where they can always fight, etc.etc

Fucking... really? Why though?

Happy Veterans Day Jumpers!

Being the loyal patriot you are what wars have you fought in and for whom? Tell some us some war stories!

Best Military Branches in Order
>Army
>Marines
>Navy
>Air Force
>National Guard
>Navy Lite....I mean, Coast Guard

Most of them know what real heroism is. Taylor's just an incredibly biased unreliable narrator, because she's fourteen and thinks she knows best and fuck all those adults telling her otherwise.

He is fucking with you user, dont be so guillible

>Coast Guard below Chair Force
Coasties BTFO

Yeah, think about it: Laurentz has seen Holo naked plenty of times. You don't think "oh, you've got male genitals" would have been brought up by now if that was the case?

To be fair a lot of those adults either have serious issues of their own, or are part of a dysfuctional not-SEELE.

Not as a direct purchase, I don't think. Could try buying a Gladsheimr-ripoff and poaching the 3 Commanders from Reinhard though.

The military is overrated but I support all the veterans for going through the hellish, miserable experience that is war.

Also user they have only one daughter in the end, not many children. She even has her own series now

So this ended up being too long to post or spam in thread, and I don't feel like using pastebin again. I'm following Bee's example and trying PDF. Let me know how it looks.

Special thanks to Konata for helping me out with this one and providing the prophecy text below.

Jump 3: Harry Potter
Origin: Muggle-Born
House: Hufflepuff
Family Wealth: Middle Class
Perks:
Dedicated
Just and Loyal
Setup Wizard [900]
Most Potente Potions [750]
The Only One He Ever Feared [550]

Items:
Wand
Pet Owl
Flask of Felix Felicis [500]
Dark Arts Cache [400]
Potion Reagents [300]
Goblin-Made Sword [0]

Drawbacks:
Prophecy [500]
Bully Teacher [600]

Beware the one in crimson's shadow;
The one foretold and seen -
Turning gears, consuming legends; 'Neath the spokes of its machine. -
Bearing paradox and cataclysm;
Wandering where none can see - Opening the way beyond;
The one who carries Heaven's Key.

Really? What?

9-5 to five would be fine, dunno about how safe overlord is with Nazarick around
They are the Emiya family + Angra Mainyu from that sceneraio in GO

Nope, most of the adults are emotionally healthy and aren't part of any secret conspiracies. Taylor just fixates on the ones that are, and as a result assumes everyone's like that. Because, again, she's a stupid teenager who does stupid things. Which isn't a terrible thing, on its own, most teenagers are stupid. But most teenagers also don't have superpowers, a keen tactical mind, and the force of will to become a brutal warlord.

Jump When ?

Jumper doesn't do wars, really. He makes WMDs with shit he finds at Radio Shack, but he doesn't ever use them personally.

Your list is a little fucked up.
Navy should be at the top.

>military is overrated
But where else do you get to have fun with heavy weaponry, explosives and learn military and state secrets about Nigeria?!

You know the answer, don't pretend you don't: When. You. Make. It.

During Hearts of Iron, I took Eisenhower's place as the Five-Star General of the European Theatre, leading the fight against the armies of Nazi Germany (and Italy too, I guess), who were a lot stronger thanks to drawbacks. We managed to defeat the far more powerful Axis forces and, unlike in the main timeline, took Berlin instead of the Soviets. We also managed to capture Hitler and his high command alive and put them on trial for their crimes against humanity, exposing them as the monsters they really were. Hitler's wretched state due to drug abuse in particular helped ruin the image of the Nazi party even further.

Next jump, I was put in charge of the Korean War, much to MacArthur's displeasure (he and Truman really didn't get along, and the president was more then happy to spite the general by putting me in charge instead of him), and we managed to defeat both the North Korean forces and the Chinese as well. Vietnam was still a mess, though. Way better then the one we had, but still not exactly a good time.

What's this about?

It's a tax dollar sink.

>What's this about?
funnyjunk.com/channel/animemanga/Touch fluffy tail/gdBuLtq/

I tend not to fight in wars unless they involve an existential threat to one of the involved parties (such as non-Tyranids in 40k), or are being fought against an enemy that can't be properly reasoned with (like Tyranids and Chaos in 40k). In most other cases, I generally try to achieve peace (when I get involved at all).

You... beat up Death Eaters with karate? That's pretty metal!

>Navy should be at the top.
Phhbt!
>Marines have own fleet and aircraft
>Army has own fleet and aircraft
Everyone can do Navy's job

>spoiler
That's chuuni as fuck.

Imagine a confrontation scene you'd see in normal Harry Potter suddenly turning into a Jackie Chan scene. That's basically what happened.

That said, Jumper is very wet-behind-the-ears when it comes to combat and is a bit violence-averse, so the most that was done were some throws or bone-breaking. Maybe some improvised weapons, too.

...holy shit, Kon is adorable.

10/10, would daughteru.

I fought a war that my side, save for my three companions and I, was destined to lose. Derse always defeats Prospit, after all. When I found myself pulled into the Keyblade Master's orbit, I fought in yet another war of Light against Darkness. Then I was called to end the war against the Sea of Death before it could begin... while also fighting as a mercenary for a king of rabbits. A Gummi Ship and a small number of spells are well and good for taking out a "high-ranking enemy official."

>Derse always defeats Prospit, after all.
Ugh.

>Imagine a confrontation scene you'd see in normal Harry Potter suddenly turning into a Jackie Chan scene
>Kung fu fighting wizards
>Awesome

Paradox Space has a lot of dumb rules, yes.

No, that was more meant for the bit where someone asked for (presumably cool or interesting) "war stories", and you respond with something from Homestuck.

I'm like 99% sure there's a drawback in some jump to that effect, that it makes EVERYONE a Kung fu master

What tier are we talking for the best you can get in that jump, anyway?

Does the Holy Grail War count?

Could someone post the Date A Live jump?

>wars have you fought in
Loli World War 2

Well your relic is just a magic weapon, no special properties like the golden boy's it seems.

If I had better stories I'd tell them.

I mean, is following Sora around really a "war?" Only if you call the Heartless an "army." I'm going to count those because otherwise I'd only have the one from Wadanohara and that second war I mentioned was ended in less than a day by a very nice hug.

Hey didn't you fight in the Potato War?

How dangerous is Dies Irae?

>no special properties
Isn't that the point though?

Too focused on current chain to make silly made-up jumper war stories. Please try again later.

Wuxia jump "Everyones kung fu fighting" which gives everyone a style based on whatever the hell they do for a living.

Turning it into a slightly less magical Ranma 1/2.

Read the jump.

Everyone who matters can survive the destruction of the body, destroy souls, and move several times the speed of sound. I'll second . The jump does a good job of explaining things.

How can I become a Hadou/Gadou god in Dies Irae? Has anyone found any perk that lets you skip the requirements to reach the final stage?

Any possibility of a Once Upon a Time update?

There's a jump ?

Well, it starts with relativistic-speed combat between people who wouldn't even notice getting hit by nuclear weapons, and only escalates from there. If you follow it through to the very end you're going to have to deal with beta cuck God throwing Big Bangs at you because he thinks it will finally get that cute girl he's obsessing over to pay attention to him.

The only one I know of is Reinhardt's and based on that I thought all relics would have special abilities, not on the same level as his "never misses and kills anything in one hit" but something.

I think there MIGHT be a perk for this in one of the more recent xianxia jumps. Something about being able to advance to the next stage without meeting all of the prerequisites.

Posted last thread, friend. Have a look.

I'm not your friend, guy.

He's not your guy, pal.

Best war

>I'm like 99% sure there's a drawback in some jump to that effect, that it makes EVERYONE a Kung fu master
Not a drawback, still awesome.

If you want a real fun drawback make it "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Crip"
youtube.com/watch?v=O6PjkyDIxi8
>Real black magic

>destruction of the body
I can do that one

>destroy souls
Easy peazy

>move several times the speed of sound
Uh... no. I can't do this one yet

Iirc Valeria said that Relic's usually express the Law of their wielders. That's why Machina's have the whole instant death thing, and the Longinus has the three commanders business.

What was that one recent perk that allows one to dial down their appearance?

Those are the Briah of three of the people he ate with his Briah.

Reminder to jump Crusader Kings as a Tengriist Nomad.

And the leader of the local magic Nazis can supposedly move faster then light and fight guys who can destroy planets and stars even before he becomes a God, according to that author.

Should be in Waltraute, in the God(dess) tree. Can't remember what it's called, but it should be one of the 200 CPers.

I'm planning on using Superhuman Desire from Medaka Box:

>You always wanted to be special and that want was itself so strong that you really did become so. Whenever you are subjected to a procedure that will improve or beneficially alter you with a chance of injury to you, death or even just the procedure failing outright, it will instead have a guaranteed chance of success. Risky operations will always go off without a hitch, shoving an energy source into your own body will have it combine with you successfully if there was even the smallest chance of you not dying.

I figure that plus some soul surgery skills and I can probably figure out to transplant the factor to myself after studying Ren.

Thank you.

To be fair Reinhard won't even manifest at his full power until the Transmutation of Gold is well underway. The real problem is derailing that without Mercurius resetting the timeline.

I enlisted once I learned the cow tits were being persecuted by the lolis and their "Flat is Justice" ideology.

She looks adorable!

Wait, if Mercurius is a god and is only all powerful where his law is concerned why is he said to be omnipotent?

Well, doesn't the new Medaka Box have a perk so that your actions can't be reversed? Just fuck the ritual up (or if you can and have to, kill Reinhard
), use that perk so that it sticks, and then IMMEDIATELY go and hide behind the Force Wall in your warehouse, because Mercurius is going to be absolutely livid.

Is the Girls Und Panzer Jump any good?

He's not your pal, buddy.

I'm not your buddy, compadre.

I think he just looks that way to people since he could blow up the multiverse, restart it and condense it into a series of Jenga Blocks if he was inclined. That's what I'm getting from people's descriptions of his control over the universe.

Because a very vocal minority here don't understand what omnipotence actually means, and a similar subset of japanese media creators either got shit badly localised or use omnipotence figuratively as a hype word for "really fucking powerful" instead of being literally able to do anything.

Yes, invest in squad of Maus tanks and you'll be invincible.

Canadians... ugh
The wall's being built on the wrong side of the country.

I'm pretty sure the person who was talking about "above omnipotence" was talking about Demonbane, not Dies Irae. Still bullshit, but whatever.

>Flat is Justice
But it is true.

Is it wrong I just imagined Val trying to explain Dias Irae to you in the dungeons while you stare blankly and nod like you're being asked what flavor of birthday cake you ate 10 years ago?

Mechanics-wise, it's..okay.
The fluff is terrible though

Hey amigo, one of my best friends is Canadian!

Because absolute power over a broad concept can provide a level of reality warping that's hard to distinguish from omnipotence?

>But it is false.
FTFY

Note: Do not do this. The Maus is terrible

You would say that wouldn't you, you Canadian lover you!