warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Duncans Playlist
wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=04fqKt-cB3I

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Tyranid Codex epub (Expires 18/Nov)
sendit.cloud/ef5u0qlpuyvz

Tyranid Codex PDF (Expires 18-Nov)
sendit.cloud/v7x4wn6b7lfx

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1trcgWRUGCkpdLqgbXSlmBwsEGucTTdY5/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for hookers and blow

my dudes > your dudes

Best god comin' thru, space elves get fucked

>codex in epub and pdf
finally someone fixed OP

If chaos marines are stuck with pre-heresy stuff, then how do they have the predator annihilator?

>Slaanesh
>not DFC
false god.

If I'm using a Stormraven as an assault boat what should I stick in it? I've got a captain, Lieutenant, Company Champion, 3 company vets, but that's only 6. A vanguard squad after that? It's going to carry an Ironclad dreadnought.
How should I outfit the raven? I was thinking heavy bolters, hurricane bolters, and plasma cannons

Because GW doesn't give a shit about logic.

xth for lightning armor

Ship from M41 with 10 000 Predators Annihilators was lost in the warp and materialised during the scouring near Eye of Terror.

They pulled a Blood Raven

Gay mind powers and thicc bois. I'm ready

Vanguard Detachment
HQ
Primaris Psyker x2 - 80
Elite
5 Bullgryn, Slabshield, Maul x6 - 1260

Vanguard Detachment
HQ
Primaris Psyker x2 - 80
Elite
Ogryn Bodyguard, Bullgryn Plate, Slabshield, Maul x6 - 402

Supreme Command Detachment
HQ
Primaris Psyker x4 - 160
Elite
Astropath - 15

I would just say you could do that with an ordinary human crew as well. Space Marines seem like an absurd waste of resources if you're doing almost all the work from orbit, because Scions exist and they're cheaper.
For serious things that need crippling you'd want an entire chapter of Terminators and other teleport-capables, in a special medium-sized ship with a zillion teleportariums. Not the combined-arms "actually bothered to bring mediocre tanks" stuff with only a few DeepStrikers that Marines do now, and certainly not with a massive Chapter battlefleet rather than just spending that on the aforementioned million Termie suits/Teleship and the regular Navy. You're attaching the Marines to a massive fleet of Guard and Navy to do anything serious anyway, they don't need their own battlegroup that has to stick with them all the time and split Marines into little parcels when they can travel on other ships that have a teleporter.

It was a battle field improvisation to begin with.

post battle buddies

These klawz were made for krumpin'.
And that's just what they'll do.
One of these days these klawz are gonna krump you into goo.

Slaanesh can be whatever you want, user, because whatever Slaanesh is, you want it.

>Space Marines seem like an absurd waste of resources

Do you have anything to prove that?
The cost to effect ratio? I don't think you do.

First for Tau are best boys

Posting again (sort of)

Would you willingly play a pick up gane against a fully converted "Corsairs" counts-as aeldari soup army?

Troupes + Troupe Master = Malevolents and Baron
Scourges = Balestrike Band
Autarch with Wings = Prince
Swooping Hawks and Corsair Skyreavers = Corsairs
Wasps, Warp Hunters, and Hornets = themselves
Warp Spiders = OCDONUTSTEAL Corsairs
Etc

On my phone right now, so didn't read the nids codex yet. How do you rate them?

DOA

You like claws? We like claws too

Playable, better than the index. Not the game breaking shit that the playtesters promised (although horde nids could be corsairs mk 2)

Nobody fucking cares, and you didn't even get quints.

Well, you can see my ideas for how to make them better right there and in .

Asking me to find a canon source for resource effectiveness in 40k of all settings is obviously not going to happen, but I will say that Space Marines are not set up in the way that would make the most sense to me if their fans want to justify all the offscreen writer nonsense with "precision strikes". That, or Guilliman never bothered to make any significant reform to chapter equipment and grand strategic objectives when he wrote the Codex, and just did the best he could with Legion leftovers.

Corsairs = conscripts hurrr

Which head is that? Is it from the FW Chaplain guy or 3rd party?

Looks third party. Maximini or kromlech.

>tfw you will never have a harem of petite daemonettes that you fuck so much so often that they've lost all intent to kill or corrupt.

Best book we've had in a long time but thats not a high standard to pass. I feel like there's no outright bad units, just some underwhelming ones that if you particularly like them you won't regret taking them but there are more efficiant choices around.

Thanks user

They're insatiable though. No matter how much stamina you think you have, they'll fuck you straight into your grave if they decide you're boring. Besides,
>implying their plan all along wasn't making sure you never got hard for anything above an A-cup

>I will say that Space Marines are not set up in the way that would make the most sense to me

Fuck off retard. In what world is 40k equipment sensical anyway? Why place this burden on space marines an no one else?

They have big tanks and shit because it's cool, in fluff they are able to use them in quick precision strikes.

anyone?

>never got hard for anything above an A-cup
While the loss of diversity from larger cup sizes would be a tragedy.

Being surrounded by A-Cups is a tragedy I could live with.

>I feel like there's no outright bad units

Lictors are outright bad. Zoanthropes are still outright bad. Pyrovores are outright bad.

On that note, I don't feel like orks' technology being consistent across the galaxy despite no communication is realistic.
How do you explain that, athiestcucks? Checkmate.

More like Lictors, Maleceptors, and Haruspex. Pyro's are just decidedly meh.

They don't innovate or invent. Their technology is genetically encoded.

then explain feral orks

I put the burden on Space Marines because they're the only faction I can think of at this second that gets the same level of writer wank and offscreen bullshit other than maybe Chaos. If Marines didn't wind up in a straight fight nearly every time we see them and if there wasn't such a massive dissonance between what they can accomplish onscreen and offscreen I'd be less against them. There's rule of cool, which is that Iron Snakes novel and general Protagonist Powers and then there's making all your enemies behave like utter idiots purely so they can accomplish nonsensical feats. It's the difference between not RKKVing planets and having glorious pitched battles for cinematic reasons and
>teleports behind you.

Realism isn't the problem, or I wouldn't be a fan of this universe in the first place.

This is the best legion ever.

Piercings are not nice

>This pic
I like to imagine that Slaanesh's greatest artificers of pleasure are Oglaf's dwarves.

So ur saying that God exists
Checkmate again

they are if you have a vagina or like cracked and broken teeth.

>I put the burden on Space Marines because they're the only faction I can think of at this second that gets the same level of writer wank

So you're just a jealous little bitch boy.

They were made by a race called the old ones, who also made the Eldar. A race who evolved before many others in the galaxy. God's exist in this universe as the culmination of certain emotions within the warp. Learn some lore before you argue again baiter.

So I want to run a melee Leviathan dread together with a couple of melee Helbrutes, how do I get them safely into charge range? What should I get to support them with?

Lictors have uses, they just won't be sweeping units alone.

All hail the prince of pleasure

Not "genes" for mekboyz

Their genes don't include technology beyond primitive shit

Dear anons. Thanks for the tips last night for rebuilding my CSM army. i took first.

damn those lascanons tearing the fuck out of everyone firing twice a turn. i took pictures of the first two battles but i din't in the finals (wich i should of but i forgot to. damn close match vs admech)

>/pol/ soon, stalker

What are cheap and high quality alt sellers for conversions/replacements

I like Anvil Industries but it's a little expensive. I've also used Kromlech before and had good results.

TYRANID CODEX PDF WHEN!?!?!?!

Catachans based till the very end

It would be really nice if they would introduced a standardized unit based on the Parasite, like the Neurothrope and the Mawloc

>Primarch was a whiny bitch, is dead
>Massive cowards, run away screaming the moment anything goes wrong
>Job to anyone above rookie PDF tier
>Dying out
Nah.

>Nurgle's crest is a fidget spinner
Befitting of autists.

Can't unsee

Well they made it's implant attack a stratagem so there is room for it. I am hoping for it to be like the Neurothrope to Zoanthropes, like you are saying. Cheap flying synapse HQ, hell during the week I, with some help did some homebrew on it, though I need to update it now that the codex is out.

>drive.google.com/file/d/1trcgWRUGCkpdLqgbXSlmBwsEGucTTdY5/view?usp=sharing

Whelp, i compiled a list of melee output for tyranids.

numbers are basically wounds caused divided by pts spent.

download the document to see all the color filters, google docs only shows some of them.

so what does all this nerd shit mean

One of the things that I hate about the direction they're going with Tyranid releases is just that. Instead of making new units, they just make large versions of medium bugs. We don't need a bigger pyrovore, or a mid-sized gargoyle. We need some wild shit, like a bug that sprouts poisonous fortifications from the ground.

I'd take a haruspex over a maleceptor or toxicrene any day.

>Massive cowards, run away screaming the moment anything goes wrong
Dying a pointless death is for retards like the WE and SW, real Astartes retreat so that they may fight once more

carnifex and jeanstealers good at smash smash

Npcs confirmed for unable to read

>"I've never read Night Lord fluff! They suck guis!"

>real Astartes
let me just say, that as a rubric marine, this kind of insensitivity is super double triggering to me

>carnifex and jeanstealers good at smash smash
oh ok neat

Its not consistent and they do communicate. There are literally mekboy worlds which are the ork version of a forgeworld.

Source?

Why are lictors and zoanathropes bad.
Well I guess I can see how lictors fail at their job of character hunting but what about zoanathropes?

Why is a huruspex considered bad, they can get up to 24 attacks when rolling perfectly.

>"Waaah daddy won't let me build towers out of dead babies!"
>"Better kill myself, that'll show him."

>I don't feel like orks' technology being consistent across the galaxy despite no communication is realistic.
ork kultur is rooted in their very being, they almost act like a hive mind

>seeing your own death, accepting it, and clearing the way for your assassin to put you down for your crimes
>being a bitch

you may choose only one of dese tings

>*This triggers the Night Cuck*

Then you're dumb. The maleceptor is slightly better at the haruspex's job of killing infantry than the haruspex is and the toxicrene is much better at it. The haruspex is easily the worst unit in the codex.

Lictors are good for picking off characters, Haruspex is still useless garbage and with Jormungandr or a Pod Pyrovores can be useful for their 114pts especially since they have 10" Heavy Flamers and can benefit from Single Minded Annihilation.

In your opinion, who makes the best 3rd party turrets for razorbacks. All mine are equipped with lascannons.

>>Job to anyone above rookie PDF tier
>above

In "Pharos" some of them are ambushed and killed by the actual rookie PDF.

>yfw no callidus gf

Why not 5 devastators with just plasma guns? Cheap and reliable.

Lictors are just not able to assassinate and blender characters like they should for their price. Also you lose that bonus to their armor save if they advance, so they kind of fold easily. Plus flesh hooks don't pull targets like they used to.

Zoanthropes are actually not that bad imo.

Haruspex I just feel isn't that great, it has too few attacks, if it just base had a shit ton of attacks it would be better so you could destroy a vehicle with claws, or murder infantry with the maw.

>Notice your Legion is filling up with criminals and rapists because that's apparently all that's on Nostramo
>Literally too retarded to just recruit somewhere else
>Angst about it
>Not a bitch

8th edition rule book lists looted forgeworlds for one and just plain ork factory worlds in the Octarius section. I've forgotten where other details about mekboys grouping together is from.

Thanks Ill check those two.

Planned 1k list for new bug army.
Give me all your critique!

++Battalion++

Neurothrope (70)

Broodlord (162)

X27 Termagaunts (216)
X27 Devourers

X16 Genestealers (192)

X16 Genestealers (192)

Trygon (168)

So are stormravens objectively better than land raiders now?

But for each attack you make with the maw you roll d3 attacks giving it between 4-12 attacks and then for every model it kills it gets even more bonus attacks with its claws giving it a potential of 24 attacks.

Good at smashing hordes and elite infantry, in paper.

Would be better to take flesh borer gaunts instead of devourers.

On average it sucks.

4 attacks becomes 8 on average. Half will hit, then 3+ to wound against MEQ, 2+ against GEQ. From that you go from 4 hits to 3 wounds with the maw.

Don't fucking lie, borer Gaunts are worthless except as wound sponges for Devourer Gaunts.

If you're gonna not take devourers, just fucking take Hormas instead.