Must go deeper

I am probably 1-2 tiers above (or below whichever is closer to you faggots) a normie although I used to check /b/ every now and then

>Started getting interested in crypto when Bitcoin hit 8k a month or two ago
>Started on r/bitcoin but it got filled with all the normies posting Lambo memes
>Went to r/cryptocurrency but it's slowly become all pajeet posts for coins at the PEAK of PnD's
>Now I'm here on Veeky Forums after finding out you autists coordinated the pnd of BNTY to r/cc which my stupid ass bought
Trying to stay ahead of the game, where do I go now? I'm guessing Discord, Telegram, Steemit, Medium but where's the real info pre-pumps on solid projects not pajeetcoins?
I'll post the mless link for the vid if I get good info

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/2p2Jvbv
medium.com/@daytradernik/picking-out-microcaps-101-2215a5782691
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>where do I go now?

literally kys. that would be the best option

Fuck off nobody cares

>where's the real info pre-pumps on solid projects
fuck yourself. learn to meme triangle

FUCK maybe I should just post a fucking BNTY for this info seeing as it's the only good these shitcoins can be used for

>meme triangle
what is meme triangle, like meme triangulate?

>btc at 8k

goddamn. you will forever be a normie

Give the whale your bags already.

This reminds me of the good old days of summerfags back in 2004-2005 hahaha. Who even goes on /b/ anymore?

discordapp.com/invite/2p2Jvbv

join this discord group lead by a whale who is a genuenly good guy, announces coins with 3 targets, most hit at least 2, 18k members , we have enough power to actually influence price, and you can thank me later

yes, look into the shia lebouf debacles
meme magiks and triangles are real

actually didn't get in til it dipped to 13.8k a week ago because i was crashcoursing and learning everything I could about the tech and how to invest in it. I thought it was just a currency you use to buy shit on the darknet up until 8k then i saw it as an investment

my portfolio is 25% in the past week since I started trading and i've got diamond hands. won't sell bnty til it hits .29 i'm just getting started

ree.

I believe in the power of weaponized autism for sure and hell I even voted for trump but part of this post was to warn you the normies, because I'm pretty normie, are incoming and everyone needs to go deeper if they want to buy the rumors and sell the news. r/crypto is becoming the news

Lol you pajeet and chink subhumans aren't fooling anyone. Hide behind that computer screen cowards if i ever met you in real life id box your eyes in.

No karma and no conscious. You assholes will get what is comming.

Thank you for fucking up this country

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up when Veeky Forums posts are showing up on FB and everyone's wondering where these shills are originating from in exchange for some info. I don't even want to be here because I started giving into the autism when I told my dad last night "the jews are gonna crash bitcoin" that's why I'm asking for sites with real information

just DYOR & literally learn to meme triangle.

>where these shills are originating from
they're little shitheads that are like you, that look for pnd signals. stay far away from that shit.

Just like to clarify that I'm specifically not looking for pump and dumps. I'm looking for solid projects I can research on that I can get in on before they hit the mainstream and long term hold, not "this is going to moon tomorrow" coins. I want to invest in the blockchain tech and applications not this speculative pajeet penny stock craze.

do the opposite of what biz says
thats literally the only thing you need to know
godspeed

>fucking up the country

The country was already fucked from eight years of communist nigger rule. Thank fucking god for Trump he’s the best president of my life. In one year he’s done more for me than all the previous presidents since George Bush Sr.

lurk on here more, lots of diamonds go ignored with 0 to few replies. Just sift through the shit.
Electroneum ICO was shilled about 2 months ago everyday - look where that went.
XRB was shilled at a dollar about a month ago - look where that went.

this is like panning for gold flecks in the ganges river

this community is more tech inclined than most communities so I just want to know what sites you guys check besides this one

OP, all in on BTC

This is more or less my strategy:

medium.com/@daytradernik/picking-out-microcaps-101-2215a5782691

Switched out 80% of my BTC to ETH for 2018 holdings a few days ago @ 15k after my first bitcoin move took 10 hours and 30$
dapps will take prominence next year but I kept a little in incase financial institutions do decide to pump bitcoin

>dapps will take prominence next year

because blockchain as a currency is working so well
uh wait i mean store of value

m/4582445

i'm out