How are the servant races in your setting?

How are the servant races in your setting?

>lazy frogpost spam

You can generally tell how shit a board is by how many frogposts it has. Apparently, you're hoping to convey that your mere presence makes this board more shitty.

/v/ doesn't have many frogposts but its one of the worst boards on the website

The worst part is that the question itself isn't a bad discussion prompt. But then it had a frog nailed to it, which just ruins everything.

But /v/ was always awful. Veeky Forums used to be a high-quality board.

Then some things happened.

I want to have an actual discussion on it, but I don't know what image to attach to it.

It's still not as bad as it could be. This is one of the few boards where you can still have civil discussion and actually get decent replies. Considering how the rest of Veeky Forums has taken a turn for the worse, Veeky Forums has emerged relatively unscathed.

>I want to have an actual discussion on it, but I don't know what image to attach to it, so I'll just use the image that's guaranteed to ruin the thread

>I'm uncreative and have no imagination
Why are you on a board that's about playing games of pretend exactly?

Sorry it triggers you by being a hate symbol lol

We all know what direction you wanted this thinly veiled bait thread to go.

I was going to say /v/ has too many frogposts but the catalog actually has zero frogs. Wow.

In my setting, a race of alien bees enslave and domesticate humanity

Humans.

They're fine, thanks for asking.

They're not really servants. They just have an innate desire to work in public transport and do good work for cheap, so everybody just lets them.

I guess there's also the cyborgs, but they're not a race so much as they are criminal/volunteer humans who had their brains dumped into machine bodies.

A siren-like race of reef dwellers take many other races as their servants, using their voices to subjugate them. However, most can only control a single individual, and depending on their caste, some take a servant to be their spouse. Sexuality isn't often a factor in this selection process since the act of taking a spouse from the other races isn't for the purpose of procreation; not that they're able to crossbreed, anyhow.

There are a lot. Too many in fact. Mistakes were made. But we just keep going. No one can stop it.

Do they, uhhh, milk them for products, like we do with bees?

Shitters ruining the board by ignoring the question by complaining about frog shitters ruining the board. The lack of self awareness is staggering.

>Implying all races aren't subservient to the reptilian agenda.

Frogposts are always more quality than frogpost bitching and the usual trolling dumb faggot.

The wood-dwelling savages that goes all "muh Elven Empire" when remembering how the ancient ones exterminated or enslaved all the other races. Outside of their forest reservations, most wood elves are cheap manual labor force or servents within the
>Divine
>Elven
>Kingdom
Which is ruled by Humans who are now in a religious civil war and every noble declares themselves king or queen. After being buttfucked by migrating Lizardkin and Human tribes from the east, the westerling elven population was reduced to 10% of what used to be. Meaning the elves in the west have little to no political power as Tieflings have already established themselves to have a monopoly in bank and the black market.
I don't like Elves

They're an immortal race of magical beings that at some point human mages realized they could manipulate just like any other amount of mana, so some guy hundreds of years ago tried to alter their being along the lines of a mind control spell. This led to the discovery that they make 100% reliable slaves that can literally never refuse a command, work against their master, run away, age, or get sick from human diseases. They're incredibly expensive compared to other slaves, though.

Suffice to say, it really sucks to be them. The lucky ones are owned by noble families and passed down from generation to generation as domestic servants, attaining some level of respect over time as they're reliable enough for childcare and therefore tended to be the one who raised everyone in the household. The unlucky ones probably face a variety of scenarios you can imagine for yourself because it's not that kind of game.

>#triggered
If you can't handle Veeky Forums culture why aren't you on rpg.net or some shit?

This

Or maybe you're just autistic.

>Veeky Forums culture
>forced meme that only rose to prominence in the past year

yeah fuck off pretend oldfag

Veeky Forums has always had it's own distinct culture you nigger. It's just always been an unspoken thing

>How are the servant races in your setting?

What a considerate question, user. How nice.

>Gremlins, Goblins 'neutered' so they'll be smart.
Pretty good, actually. Gremlin life is quite comfortable despite their lack of sex drive: they often occupy a comfortable social position in Goblin town's as affluent tradespersons, Dragons often commission hordes of them to craft Dragon-sized goodies, and every once in a while you can usually run into a Gremlin alchemist or shopkeep being a normal person.

>Golems
Not too good, many are feral and spend their days covered in soil & vegetation; wandering around aimlessly as they plant trees and or idle. They're also filled with precious metals and plastic -which no one knows how to make- so there's an incentive for people to kill and scrap them... Some Golem lasers still work though, so they got that at least.

>Homunculi (pic related)
Terrible, they're just 'existing' at this point. Homunculi only take orders from Humans (their original creators) and since most got sick and died, they just stayed wherever their Human left them. There are entire self-sufficient Homunculi colonies that have managed old Human communities for centuries: cleaning houses for no one, growing crops for no one, making meals for no one, etc. Some strong-willed Homunculi, though, have begun to go on adventures to find more Humans, to bring back.. By force if they have to.

/thread

>pepe
>in the last year
Jesus shit your an idiot. Pepe has been around in one form or another since at least 2006.

In Etherscope, Germany genetically engineered animal traits into mass produced human embryos to make servant races, and a replacement race. The earliest we're rat-men, then dog-men and horse-men, classified as Gamma, Delta, and Epsilon humans (though I can't remember which is which).

If you are thinking "Furry", you are dead wrong. They are all just Humans with animal genetic qualities... The Horse-men are huge, strong, and extremely docile by nature, being forced into heavy labor. Some of them were liberated by the resistance and made their way to Britain. Rat-men are slightly more hairy than a normal person, short, and have good night vision. They got forced into mining but most of them escaped and fled from Germany to Britain. Dog-men are intensely loyal, and were pushed into military service.

Finally, the Alpha humans are the Kaiser's promised ethnic successor race. They are legitimately better than you. And they are the ruling class in Germany. They are scary motherfuckers who are just flat out Human+.

Only normies think Pepe is from 2016. NORMIE GET OUT REEEE- nah, can't do it. It's early, I'm forgiving. Recite the legend of Darth Plagus the wise, Go out and sin no more.

You and I both know that OP has never read Boys Club.

Eh, what they generally end up doing is making them into pets. They're fond of genetic manipulation,so they turn their servants into sheeple like creatures. The docile humans are modified into their master's liking, growing curly hair all over their bodies. The bees themselves are like 7 feet tall in comparison

>Veeky Forums culture
>acting like all Veeky Forums boards are the same homogeneous shit
You're the problem.

>pepe
>1 year
Nice. 8/8 b8 m8

They're really more of a "category of being" than a "race" per se.

>How are the servant races in your setting?
Black

So the servant races in your setting are daedra ripoffs?

>your setting