A single Khorne Berzerker shows up in the underhives of Necromunda

>A single Khorne Berzerker shows up in the underhives of Necromunda.
Which gang is most likely to take him down?

mine.

House, or gang? Cause there's the houses, and there's the gangs, which are everyone's teams.
If house, I'd say goliath, because they live, they die, they live again.

Yeah, House is what I meant.
Assume the Berzerker is in neutral territory reachable by everyone.

I'd probably say if it became common knowledge it would be the Spyrers. Mainly because they are essentially
the Underhive's big game hunters who hunt humans and other underhive horrors, and the more prestigious the kills the more status it brings to the noble individual or Spyrer gang more status for their political career. The main houses might work with the guilders to try and take down a menace and the Redemptionists might launch a crusade to kill the Chaos Champion, but both thing would take more time then it would for the Spyrers to mobilise. Hence why my money is on the Spyrers

Depending on plot armor the zerker would likely make a mess of gangs down hive and be regarded as a walking hive quake to be avoided. Fluffwise the spryers would come down and big game hunt til they took their limbless heretic astartes as a living trophy to be displayed in some creepy magical realm gallery vault in a posh up hive estate.

Those power suits are no joke.

whoever was dumb enough to take a lascannon or plasma guns

throw 50 Goliaths at him.

No survivors on either side.

>Redemptionists might launch a crusade to kill the Chaos Champion
My God... the stage is set for the ultimate showdown.

None. Chaos is entropy and its victory is inevitable

Yeah, cause random Chaos Marines don’t get killed all the damn time.

Dubs speak truth, Redeemer fending off Spyrers in order to purge a Khornate Astartes heretic would make for pure awesome.

I just want to see the look on the Berzerker’s face when Clovis shows up and actually represents a serious threat.

Yass. How can we make this happen?

and nothing of a value is lost

NOBODY STILL HAVEN'T PHOTOED THE RULEBOOKS YET HOLY FUCKING SHIT SELFISH FUCKS

Isnt necromuda just to sell bits for 40k?

We should get a writefag to Klovis the Redeemer vs (Some World Eater Name) the (Rampage, the beheader, the bloody). Plot it out with the Khornee Champion hewing to pieces different gangs with Klovis playing a Chainsaw wielding Dirty Harry-esque detective trailing the dismembered wake the Zerker leaves in his wake. Culminating in a dramatic chainsaw duel where the hive collapses around them.

>Klovis playing a Chainsaw wielding Dirty Harry-esque detective

>Klovis has a spyer on the ground, Sword of Persecution hanging over his head.
>"I know what you're asking. 'Did he hold down the gas trigger for sixty seconds or only fifty?' Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is an Eviscerator, the most powerful chainsword in the galaxy and would slice your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?'

>Kharn suddenly appears on the necromunda underhive thanks to warpfuckery of tzeentch aka tg
>underhive unites and get their shit together
>they die horrifically
>upper hive is thankful for kharn rampaging through gangs and want their people to admire kharn for some fucking reason
>necromunda turns to chaos
>angron gets summoned with 500000 berzerkers
>shit gets real
>THE RAPE TRAIN TO TERRA IS MOVING IN 10 MINUTES! GET IN HERE YOU COCKSUCKERS!

>Konrad Curze is awake and alive for some reason, and just found himself on the under hive of necromunda,
you tell me what happens next.

>Endless murder and Konrad going through serious flashbacks to his childhood.
>Necromunda underhive depopulated
>Konrad taking over the hive
>Necromunda becomes the new amusement park for the NL

No contest. The difference in the power levels is so ridiculous.

they don't really die, they just go back into the Warp, are reconstituted and return to the Materium. Fighting chaos is pointless

Not true at all. Daemons maybe, traitor astartes no.

I knew ı would get this answer.
Worth it.

now, someone get me a writefag to write about a random nightlord that ends up in the underhive and tries to get the fuck out of necromunda. make him a veteran or do not, ı really don't care.

Nope. Marines die, traitor or not.

with the exception of thousand sons...

OP here
The reason I picked a Khorne Berzerker is cause other kinds of Chaos Marines are more likely to play it smart if they show up on Necromunda. Nothing is really a threat to them, so they would probably just try to take and over and get a cult going.

Berzerkers, meanwhile, will more than likely just go on a blind rampage and attract a lot of attention to themselves. They'll do a ton of damage, but it's more likely one of the Houses will eventually take him down, since he's all alone.

None, remember the rules for a single Guardsman or Genestealer? Those guys could kill an entire fully leveled gang at end-game level with ease. A chaos tainted 8ft tall superhuman with millennia of combat experience would literally murder his way through the entire underhive and then reach the spire and hatefuck his way through that.

What the FUCK is wrong with GW that they can't just hire a sculptor that can do female faces? The Escher gang leader isn't just manfaced it's got the ugliest man face I've ever seen on any GW model, It looks like Usarker Creed's daughter, and the rest of the gang all have bandanas and google to obscure their faces. The old Escher gang were amongst the best models produced for the game and now we get this TWENTY YEARS later.

No it wouldn't, the Arbites or spyrers would deal with it as long as the story wasn't being written for a chaos codex.

Maybe they're going for the tranny market, they dod say they were being more diverse.

When gangs fight to the death I expect the women to look like Brienne of Tarth.

I think it's more a case of Eavy Metal can't PAINT female faces.

>implying trannies buy things
>implying a tranny would last 10 minutes in a world where their bitching is easily silenced

When will companies learn that appealing to the diversity crowd just gives you a pissed-off fanbase and NOTHING MORE

A guardsman can solo the hive gangers?

Since when did Escher have Ogryn gangers?

Yass, Moar!

/40kg/ says otherwise, friendo

There's like 2 traps in the entirety of 40kg, and one of them is Australian so they can't be trusted on the virtue of being pathological shitposter.

they are traps (fat men doing erp)

One well placed shot from a Van Saar with a Plasma one should do it.

But how likely are they to go after the guy? Like, Cawdor is probably gonna be head over heels to hunt him down, but Van Saar might not want to incur his wrath.

Actually Van Saar has one really big reason to go after an Astartes, loyal or traitor. It's the tech. If they can get their hands on suit, weapons, implants and modifications Van Saar can study them in the hopes of possible replication for inhouse use and selling on to other imperial factions, both on Necromunda and greater galaxy. Remeber first and foremost Van Saar are Gun Runners. In fact Van Saar are very similar in the ways they operate to the Van Graffs of New Vegas, nastier then average equipment, agressive capitalistic tendencies and extremely opportunistic when seizing potential economic investments.

So ask yourself this, would you, a forward think future captain of industry pass up the chance to be able to replicate the Butcher's Nails? Think of how you can sell them to both the Guilders and illegal Pit Slave gladiator competitions. Think of the profit you can make from other such tech that you may find on this Astartes. Isn't a potentially few dozen dead gangers a small price to pay when you consider the future profits it would bring you?

Oh that is a fair point. Though, if they're worried about the tech, how likely are they to be using plasma guns to take him down? Don't want to damage the equipment too much, after all.

Needle guns, after all this does need thinking out. Maybe we be prepared for some damage to the specimen but look for practical ways to minimize potential damage. I love Necromunda, though someone told me they're getting rid of Juves this edition, if so buying the minis and gameset but playing by the old rules. Juves, whilst shit to begin with, potentially some of your best gangers when you leveled them up.

fair enough.

btw, ı am going to train myself as a writefag and start writing a story about a heretic astartes (most likely a Khorne Berzerker or a Night Lord Raptor.)
suddenly waking up on necromunda or some other hive world's underhive. Maybe Armageddon with some orks added in too?

ı will post it when it's done. perhaps a few days later when my life calm downs. maybe friday?

Shenanigans.

Found the Escher.

Firstly: The game isn't even out yet.
Secondly: Fuck off poorfag.

It looks like Brock Lesnar

>The Sword of Persecution met the twin whirling chainaxes, Hunger and Slake, in a showers of Sparks. The daemons bound to the weapons howling in rage at being denied the kill. Never had Harga the Rampage been challenged like this, not even by an Astartes, let alone a mere human. The thought sent hot sparks of anger pulsing through his super human frame.

>"Blood for the Blood God" Harga roared, pushing forward with the twin axes, hurling Klovis back like a rag doll on the precarious walk way. By some infernal miracle the fool did not plummet to his death into the chasm below.

>"Skulls for the Skull Throne" Harga spat as he stalked forward to finish off the crumpled figure, bringing his twin axes forward to bisect the mad priest. Once again he was met with a shower of sparks as the Sword of Persecution was there to parry his killing blow.

>Looking into the glaring eyes through the mask and flame Harga could see his opponents face turned into a phlegm foamed grin. The fool was actually enjoying this! Well grin all you want corpse puppet, your skull will soon be Khorne's.

Harga once again pushed forward with the axes, only this time the fool resisted, holding his ground grudgingly and revving the Sword of Persecutions engines causing more sparks to cascade to there feet and into the depths below.

(cont)

Go on...

>The fanatic spoke as he leaned forward "Do you know the words the Emperor spoke to Horus before he struck the killing blow?"

>Harga roared into the fanatics face at the insolence of the question, his blood stained spittle staining flecks of red onto the fanatics face.

>"You're shit outta luck" Klovis spoke, before triggering the exterminator attached to the Sword's hilt. Flames engulfed the traitor champions head, turning the roar of anger into a scream of burning pain. As the traitor relaxed the force his was applying into his axes Klovis pirouetted, bring the heavy Sword of Persecution round in a swinging arc which bit into the Khorne champion's right knee brace. A screaming sound of tearing metal was swiftly followed by the wet tear of flesh as the Eviscerator tore straight through, severing the Astartes right leg at the knee. Finding himself almost under the now toppling giant Klovis once again fired of the exterminator, igniting the Chaos champions torso into a prometheum pyre. The champion, fell, toppling over the side of the walkway, like a flaming comet into the underhive depths kilometers below.

>The champions flaming form was quickly followed by a clod of spit Klovis offered as a contemptuous eulogy to the fallen champion's spirit.

>"The Emperor protects" Klovis stated "The Emperor condemns!"

I love it. Great job user!

He almost certainly wouldn't just fuck around killing people like a total retard, even as a berserker. He'd probably end up leading a Khornate chaos cultist warband until such a time that the authorities went down there to sort it out.

It's carnac or one of his clones. Don't give him the (You)s.

>Dark Angels or Ultras hear about it, turn up and glass the entire planet.

Mate, 'Eavy Metal has gone down hill lately, but you can't polish a turd.

That's not what's actually happening, dipshit. Calm the fuck down

>Triggered by someone complaining about diversity pandering
>Telling that person to calm down

Wew Lad!

You heard wrong friendo, Juves are still a thing, they're just in the gang war 'supplement'/carved-out half of the rulebook

Sweet. Love my Juves (just not in a Kevin Spacey way). First bought Necromunda when it was released in 1995. A friend's older brother ran a campaign where each of us would generate 3 gangs and every two weeks meet up on a weekend and play a series of games with our boxed sets combined. One weekend he ordered us each to make a redemptionist gang, and he triggered a crusade against all current gangs in the area. He also sparked off a zombie plague at one stage which lasted a couple of sessions. It was great to play in that group and Necromunda is still one of my favorite games today as a result.

can't unsee

I'm looking for weapons sheet someone have this? Thx

You know that some necromunda scenarios include chaos space marines backing cultists, right?
That's not some legendary occurence.