Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1870: This Edition Has Been Repossessed

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9hjLZUIAxc
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55756466/#q55757235
youtube.com/watch?v=MtSzpKiARrI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q5d3ao0Og8o
ccsakura.wikia.com/wiki/Clow_Cards
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks, RepoAnon, now I have to listen to the soundtrack. Again.

Loans, and thus repossession, are not Justice.

Reposting for new thread

I apologize for nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=E9hjLZUIAxc

>Even having to ask this question

Oh shit, didn't notice this. This is awesome!

I CAN'T FEEL NOTHING AT AAAAAAAAL

Looks pretty good to me.

Hey Valeria, is it possible to become a Hadou God with certain perks that can bypass the Atziluth requirement?

Possible? Sure.

Okay jumpers, in your opinions what is your favorite property / dimension you have following you?

My favorite property is the small but upcoming superpower that I got for taking Belzerg Jumper with Fallen Goddess in KonoSuba. I like the ability to disrupt settings that it gives me, really messes with the local geopolitical conditions.

My favorite dimension is my Inner World from Exalted:Infernals. Mostly because I and all my companion Infernals took the perk The Inner World as well as actually learning the charm The Spirit of the Living World. That means that our Inner Worlds count as Sanctums, which means they can be merged, which means we've now just got this little private universe we all live in. It just feels cozy to me, somehow, having this point of shared permanence in the constantly-changing lives of a jumper and his companions. It's less like we're jumping and more like we've got a portal in our home town that every so often shifts where it leads to.

The City of Guildhall.

Have you upgraded your city in any way? And how easy is it for outsiders to find this place.

A question for Fate and Servants.

If I'm a Psuedo-Servant, do I need to take the Living Template? Also, in regards to the Dragonheart perk, does it actually grant C-Rank Mana if it's taken for a Servant who can generate their own mana?

No and yes.

Evil jumps are banal, stupid, and pointlessly edgy.

Danke Val!

Would an Ahnenerbe bypass purely physical durability, or does it need to do damage to the body as well as the soul?

My haven bag. Its just perfectly cozy. I'm also fond of the hobo aesthetic so just tying my home onto a stick and carrying it with me is too good.

What perks would do that?

Well, it's more like any damage done to the body is then also done to the soul, so it won't bypass durability.

Could you use the 800 tier of Briah's to get a Midgardr Volsunga Saga that permeates your entire being? Sort of like what happens with Schreiber and his True Briah. Not sure if it's too much or if you could go further beyond.

>Want to play the Dies Irae Jump.
>The translation of the VN still isn't finished.

Shit really? I thought it was more dealing two kinds of damage simultaneously, instead of making the soul somehow reflect the damage of the body. That doesn't also apply to the special abilities of the Ahnenerbe does it?

What are some good perks for combining fighting styles.

There is the one from Samurai Deeper Kyo and the one from Street Fighter, any others?

The Dies Irae english translation is on steam since a few months ago.

My Disgaea Netherworld. It's just comfy, in an Saturday-Morning-Cartoon evil way. That it grows and get news stuff every jump is just the icing on the cake. An Evil icing. On an Evil cake. With Evil filling and toppings. Made of EVIIIIL. Bwahahah.

Probably.

It's been translated for a few months now.

Hmmm. Well, I suppose it should really be more like doing them both simultaenously, I was just having trouble picturing it?

Yeah, my bad there. Go with the opposite of what I said.

A question about Sekai Oni, is their anything Manifestation is barred from increasing when you use it? Like, if it can manifest/boost pre-existing things, like my hopes and dreams and possibly lead to me being able to turn them into legitimate weapons, could I also use it on my powers to boost them temporarily?

You could probably figure something out, yeah.

WHEN'S LWA? Let Rose out of your dungeon ffs. Aren't NuBee and Alice enough?

Letting Rose out will only slow down progress on LWA and you know it.

You say that as if she wants to leave.

I have no idea what this is, but having seen the trailer I'm going to have to get my hands on a copy. This looks just glorious. Totally paying that 100 CP to keep At The Opera Tonight! too.

Well, my favorite property isn't following my Jumper around this Chain. But in the last one, it was the Hot Springs Hotel from Spirited Away's Scenario. It's just a glorious property. You can make relatively reasonable changes to the property and they stick. Even if you don't feel like flexing your architecture knowledge, just spending the points you get from there gives you enough to be able to house a huge group of people. And you can just keep it open in other worlds to earn a pretty sizable income from people wandering in. Because, you know, who doesn't love a mineral hot spring soak?

I had a lot of nifty details tucked into that property. Like the boiler my Jumper created to keep the water hot. The springs hadn't come with one, so he summoned up a Fire Elemental and a Water Elemental that he had met a few worlds ago that were madly in love with each other, but couldn't touch for obvious reasons. It had taken Jumper a while to get the protection enchantments just right, but in the end he locked the two away inside a boiler so they could "vent their frustrations" at a few thousand years of unrequited passions. Even two dozen worlds later, they were still going at it so strong he was using a 10 to 1 ratio of cold to hot just to keep the guests from getting scalded.

And then there was the time he fitted giant crab legs to it and waged war against the world of Ogre Battle from it's back.

It was a great property.

Sometime. Totally not having to do most of it on my own nooooo.

hahahaha, don't joke like that user I don't think I can take any more of that snail's pace

Well, it's a part of my whole network of properties.

Guildhall and Ice Town are my front-ends, the public interface world-facing properties. These are where people who are looking to enlist the services of my forces, visit my hidden locations, or shop in my stores arrive first. Both are anachronisms in most settings, and give a bit of a themepark feeling to those who don't take them serious.

Adjacent to Guildhall is my Shrek Castle, Shrek Swamp, and Shrek Claim Land(Forest, 10 sq mi), my Harvest Moon Farm, Lord of the Rings Home, North Highschool, and often where I deploy my Gentleman's Manse.

Adjacent to my Ice Town, I've got my Viking Saga Domain & Homesteads, Comfy Tavern, Tree Fort, Tailor's Shop, Temple and Grounds and my Boss Stage. I usually deploy my Lord's Castle here as well.

Also projected into the jump world are my private properties. I deploy my Automated Research Facility, Edna Complex and Gene Lab together in one compound, and out to sea, I have Nomanisan Island. In the future, I'll be putting my Motherbase out by Nomanisan Island. We also have a palace on the moon, but this is mostly for the sake of my lunar-tied companions.

My private properties that must be reached through one of the others are my Archipelago and the extradimensional space created by SCP-2400 where I have been building up. The constant daylight of SCP-2400 is perfect for agriculture, which is good because of how many followers and their descendants I have. a mix of humans, Lunarians, Saiyajins, Beastmen, Minions, and half-breed Tameranians, Elves, Dwarves, Demons, and Angels. The infrastructure within tends to be based on Moon Kingdom technology, though with a more human touch to feel less cold and sterile

Across all of these properties, both the modern and primitive ones have been equipped with modern conveniences and utilites, both the usuals like gas, electric, water, sewer, and communications as well as feeds for low-level magic and alchemical energy.

>snail's pace
Now, is this 'snail's pace' by normal human standards or by Super Jumpmaker 3 Val standards?

Given how long it's been since she claimed it, normal human standards.

Teritiary to my properties, I paid to have my nation from Tropico follow me from world to world. I'm no longer it's ruler, but I make a point of being close to them, and making arrangements with them. They get a boost from my otherworld technologies and wealth, and I get to count them an ally to my small empire.

Finally reached the Saber H-scene in the VN. Archer didn't die for this. I should have listened

Fair enough.

You have no one to blame except yourself you FOOOOOOOOL.

Archer died so his past self could have sick threesomes

SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA BE THE WINGMAN FOR YOURSELF

So a pretty stupid question for you since you're here. Are demons limited to the abilities described in their descriptions in the SMT jump, like the lich's iceberg and lightning, or would the lich generally be a badass mage with those being the best abilities they have? I know very little about SMT, having just picked up SMT Nocturne literally last night and loving it, but demons are supposedly monstrously strong and just having like 4 attacks like the gameplay is kinda odd.

Does the Warehouse count? Because holy shit, the Warehouse.
A place to hide, a place to sleep, portal and gravity fuckery if you bought those options.

Found the relevant post by Val. archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55756466/#q55757235
>Changing the spell does not fit the series. Megumin doesn't change to another non Explosion spell in her obsessions. The perk is based on being so obsessed with a 'SINGLE' spell, not whatever you're obsessed with at the time.
>Hyper Build also does not reflect that. Hyper Build supports the above by letting you pursue your obsession without taking on the flaws that Megumin did.
So the answer is no, at least it reads that way.

She's talking about Path of Explosions, though in that. At least for the first part. Hyper Build was ust an additional point brought up by the user she was arguing against, not the main one.

There was an implication that the same thing she was saying about the Path was also true for Hyper Build. Even if I'm wrong, Val can just correct me, so I feel fine making this assumption.

Eh, no? Not really. It works in context because you need to choose a single spell to apply Path of Explosions to. Hyper Build doesn't work that way at all. It alters in general how your improvement of any given skill interacts with skills of the same general type, and moreover is developed rather than chosen on purchase. What you're saying makes no sense.

Heyo, "jumpmaker". Do you have any input on the ongoing argument?

I dunno, it's hard to see any "argument" with all the "quotations". Maybe if "someone" asked "without" them, they might get an "answer".

I dunno. It seems fairly obvious what the intended question was, desu. If you hover over the link, you can even see it.

I dunno about your dunno.

Hmm... Interesting. It seems you're actively avoiding answering the question so you can keep this shitstorm on life support. Suspicious...

Can someone post the Evil Dead jump? It's apparently not on the force (for me at least).

I mean if someone wanted to know, they could just ask directly. I'm just having fun messing around.

Though seriously, this is a shit storm to you? Like...my man, really?

The spoiler text is a question that pertains to a current discussion about how Hyper Build works. Does it work like Path, in that it only applies to one lifetime specialization determined on taking it, or does it apply generally to all specializations?

Sure.

A few questions about Ewigkeit users. Do they get tired or run out of juice? Also, why is Reinhard so strong, if at the equivalent of 4-5(?) million souls he's capable of no-selling continent or planet destroying attacks? Are even Kei tier members capable of blowing up countries or does your power exponentially increase with your soul count?

If we take Orphaned Cub of the Devil Tiger in the Infernals jump do we lose the easier charms of our chosen Caste Yozi?

>Poker Night
Hahahahahhaa, wow. An item that actually tries to make a binding ruling about how other things from other jumps actually work or don't work in combination. Fuck, didn't "The Devil Is A Part-Timer" get desanc'ed for trying the exact same thing with Titleholder?

Nah, it's a general thing.

They can get tired if they run low enough on souls yeah. Well, Reinhard first has an extremely powerful soul even on his own. Second, souls don't seem to be entirely linear with how much they increase your power, the amount it increases by seems to grow more as you get more.

Yeah, he did the same thing in Young Justice recently, IIRC.

Its always sad when jump-authors rewrite jumps solely to "win" online arguments with critics. Its even sadder when they do it months after the jump was completed and not just during the WIP phase.

It's in unimaged.

Less sad then samefagging, though.

>it's a general thing
Wow. I didn't expect that. That makes that perk much better then I thought it was.

It's been weeks. Would you mind providing a bona fide shitstorm?

To be honest, I thought the (You)s I bribed you with would be enough.

Just (You)s alone aren't enough to sate my appetite user.

Sleuth, if you're around. I'm looking at the Elona jump and most of the elements (fire, cold, etc) are pretty straightforward, but what are Nerve, Nether and Chaos supposed to be? We talking psychic, corruption and sanity damage here or something else?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MtSzpKiARrI

Take Netherworld from Disgaea, the Neverland you can get from the Peter Pan jump, glue them together with Hell Lord from Marvel Magic and you get Neverworld, a land of fun and mystery full of pastiche islands of the jumps I've been to and also counts as a pocket afterlife hoovering up souls that catch my fancy in the worlds I've stopped off at. It also counts as a waifu for free.

Assuming the Warhammer Fantasy world could be found in the 40K universe somewhere would some skilled Librarians or a Living Saint be able to seal the warp gates at the north and south poles?

How does one kill all the gods all the time?

Meanwhile on SB:
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=q5d3ao0Og8o

Is the Demonbane jum still a thing?

Also are you planning to see Justice League with NuBee soon?

It can't be, and they couldn't.

Nah, dropped it yesterday.

Mmmm, not sure. Think the only reason I'd go to see it in theatres would be if I was gonna make a DCEU jump, otherwise I'd rather wait for it to be free.

My House of Dreams.

A traditional Japanese Compound with the abilities of DC's own House of Mystery.

Walking around a cherry-blossom tree to enter a cherry-blossom grove. Crossing a small bridge over the pond to find yourself on an island resort. Taking a deliberate step towards a beautiful painting of a farmland to find yourself on that same farm. Sliding the door to the outside bathhouse open to find a massive traditional Central Asian Bathhouse Interior.

Applying a small burst of magic in the right place at the right time leads to whole new dimensions (no pun intended) being opened up in the House.

The whole thing is inspired by Ichihara Yuuko's own shop that appears when someone needs it.

Then what would it take to seal them?

Can the effects of The Holy Collection be toned down so they're not so immediately lethal, or is it an all-or-nothing type deal?

Eeeeeh, sure, why not.

You should see Justice League Action, its a fun series of 11 minute shows

>Nah, dropped it yesterday.

cool, hopefully someone picks it up

> otherwise I'd rather wait for it to be free.
Wise choice

Nifty, thanks. Does it just activate when people try to use/wield your stuff, or would it also work if you were holding/wearing the item?

Assuming you are going by the old vague implications of that being the case, which have been completely retconned out, not really. Even if the scale is vastly different there are still multiple chaos gods there, or more the attention of multiple chaos gods. Even a theoretical situation where you have a Primarch without corruption on the side of closing the gates, it still likely wouldn't work. Closing an open gate to the warp isn't such an easy thing, and is mostly just up to the whims of chaos itself. You might be able to close them by throwing an uncorrupted primarch at it, but even that would be doubtful.

Either works.

Huh, might check it out then. Watched that Shanghai Batman short recently, that was fantastic, so I'm in a bit of a western cartoon mood.

Rolling with the 'stuff from 40k shutting down the Gates in Fantasy' bit, I'd personally say your best bets would either be Necron Shenanigans or if you could find an Old One mucking about. MAYBE Eldar or some piece of DAoT tech.

...I mean, yeah, the Necrons would then probably sterilize the world/shove it into Trazyn's model case, but they might be able to shut down a single set of malfunctioning warpgates or something on a single planet.

But Modern Day Imperials shutting it down? Hiiiightly unlikely.

>so I'm in a bit of a western cartoon mood.

Fun and wholesome entertainment

Is there a reason a "non-altered" Die Ewigkeit user couldn't become as powerful as Reinhard if they were fairly exceptional, or his power too tied to Mercurius/fate stuff for such a person to appear "naturally"?

How do they close chaos portals in the Imperium then? They do pop up occasionally and there are times were the portals are closed instead of the using the ultimate sanction.

Are there any OOC perks from another jump that could be used to shut them?

>OOC perks from another jump that could be used to shut them?

Protein energy from cho aniki

You could, you'd likely just need a fair bit more souls than he had.

I'm not touching that jump with a ten foot pole from behind my force wall.

There's a psionics perk in the Archie Sonic jump that can close such portals, but from what I've heard (from memes), I'm not sure you'd want to go there I'd you can't handle Fantasy/40k.

Invest in an 11 foot pole then user

I'm more asking in terms of "lore" than what the jumper specifically can do.

...not really understanding the difference you're after then. Yes, you can become as powerful asa Reinhard (Pre god anyway), even without being exactly what he is, if you've got enough gobbled up souls. That's in setting and for jumpers.

You could always go to Cardcaptor Sakura and grab Magician from there so you can use:
> Lock Magic
The Lock is able to lock almost anything (doors, padlocks, etc.), also preventing their unlocking by conventional means. Lock can seal off entire rooms by magically shielding any and all exits such that they cannot be penetrated or destroyed.

Applied to portals means that they'll close. Or:
> Erasure Magic
Erase has the power to erase anything, even people, from existence. Anything that disappears by her power will be gone permanently if erased for too long, if her power is cut off then whatever has disappeared will return. Erase also has the power to take away people's memories.

And eliminate the existence of the Portals all together.

You can go through this list for any other ideas:
> ccsakura.wikia.com/wiki/Clow_Cards