ArmokCraft

Welcome to ArmokCraft

Armokcraft is an attempt to create a minecraft server based around fantasy roleplaying for you fa/tg/uys. The setting is a generic fantasy world based on the early middle ages and dwarf fortress, with races like orcs, humans, dwarves and elves.
We're using a fairly small map to keep players closer together to promote trade and conflict between towns. Much of the map is dangerous and uninhabitable. This will be the first iteration of Armokcraft, it is currently in the beta stage, but any buildfagging will be copied over into the new world.

ip:149.56.204.64:28657
Discord: discord.gg/eybgjfG

Strike the earth!

Modded?

vanilla + bukkit

>want to join
>haven't played in a while and want to change my skin from the cringy shit I set it as when I was 15 back in 2012
>have to register a mojang account, but the email I used to buy the game is lost to time
>have to go through customer support or some shit
Is there an easy way to do this? I really can't be bothered trying to retrieve the transaction ID or try to remember the password for an email address I haven't used for 5 years.

We already have what, three vanilla Veeky Forums servers based on fantasy roleplaying?

Who do I have to kill for someone to host something like RR4?

arent they all inactive?

Veeky Forumscraft is still live, dunno about the others

pretty sure tgcrafts been ded for a couple months

>was 15 back in 2012
Can't believe this isn't illegal, desu

make a new account

Wouldn't that mean I have to buy the game again?

its like 30 bucks, you poor or something?

This has been done hundreds of times. Dorfcraft was my favorite, because we spent over a hundred nearly-sleepless hours building an enormous mountainhome, complete with statues, murals, redstone contraptions... It was amazing.

But yeah, this is just more of the same.

fuck it, ill go along for the ride.

Why not, I've little else to do.

Bump

dead server, boring map, sage

servers brand new

Call me when you're hosting something with magic (thaumcraft, ars arcana, etc) or just mods in general.

gonna stay vanilla, adding in plugins tho

RIGEL
WHERE ARE YOU

Veeky Forumscraft is dead, long live Veeky Forums craft!

No! I'm too young to be that old!

Bumping this shit for later, seems interesting and I've never been on any of the Veeky Forums servers so I may as well try this one.

heres the map

.... that's Morrowind isn't it?

yea

Fuck it, I'll give it a go. Re-downloading now.

Fuck it, I'll get in on this too. Not like I've got anything to do today.

Yes. You ARE young

bump

Nice try, Leskovar

whoskovar?

Armok? Really? Why give it a name from a computer rpg when we're supposed to be the pen & paper guys? Don't get me wrong it's not a bad game but it isn't exactly topical.

hello it is me your friendly neighborhood artifactman

AROUND ELVES

piss off elf fag

that's super boring.
you could try something fun like terrafirmacraft, ars magica, thaumcraft, or better dungeons.

Weaver get your ass on the Discord!

BEHAVE YOURSELVES

>Veeky Forumscraft is still live

This is simply incorrect. It died two months ago.

Who's behind this one?

He's a normie now.

You can trust this bug.

sam hyde

vanilla is lame, don't do vanilla. It's easy as hell to make a modpack and load it up with multimc now.

vanillas fine if you've got a decent community

>Believing this