ICON

Hook me up with your price predictions for end of jan.

1 $

zero if btc keeps declining u niggers

stop focussing on alts. if btc drop to 8k your alts more than half

I wish Grandpa would just die in peace

10 end of jan, 20 end of feb

BTC dominance is at 38% right now and rapidly decreasing. Your argument makes sense for now, but isn't valid for very long.

Jew

0.04 eth

$30ish

What's the plan on Feb, I thought only mainnet in Jan?

After mainnet the party will start. Partnerships, events, wallet, DEX, new exchange listings because no more gay and fake ERC20 token.

10-20 dollars.

this

A tad above the last ATH. $8?

This is a slow and steady grower not a moon rocket.

our korean overlords will save us

30-40$

ICX is most of my portafolio and I’m still at the same point I was in $$ before btc took a nosedive.

This is a platform based in Korea, shorter btc will have a big effect on it like on every other alt, but it’s no the doom of ICX if anything it opens up to road for it.

Probably 8$ might reach 10$ and go back to 8$, if it gets listed on coinone (one of its major partners) then we can expect 20 to the moon, could easily be 50 Roy if listed on coinone for Normies to buy with fiat and everything goes smoothly

It's already on Binance lul, it's not gonna get a finally-made-it-to-a-real-exchange pump.

2$ desu

CoinOne is like Coinbase for koreans.
It's the gateway for fiat, just wait. 10 dollars isn't impossibile

You a brainlet son. Refrain from posting and lurk for a while.

Coinone is a Korean exchange that offers crypto for fiat is the Korean equivalent of coinbase.

Probably $10. That's the conservative estimate. That'll make it around 3-4 billion in market cap? Likely to hover between $8-10 dollars.