IT'S TIME!

Good evening, fa/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls. We have arrived at the 2017 Autumn Babby Cup Day of Finals!

>What the fuck is this?

A virtual divegrass tournament run in Pro Evolution Soccer and streamed for the enjoyment of anons everywhere.

>Why the fuck should I care?

Dank memes, top bants, bragging rights, and hype by the bucket load. For more info see implyingrigged.info

We've passed through fire and shitposting to get here but none can deny us our place. We're facing another old friend, /co/, for the right to carry on this time. Those of you watching in Summer will remember how we fell to /m/ on the last day of our group stage and crashed out of the Elites. Such dire stakes are not on the line today, thankfully, but we still compete for the >honour of being crowned Babby Champions! (Kick off 1900 UTC, 2pm EST)

BUT BEFORE ALL THAT

It's East vs West in the animation battle of /a/ vs /mlp/ in today's first game. And can /sp/ prove they're good at sports vidya by beating /x/?

All this and more, tonight. TODAY!

SO GET HYPE AND CHEER ON DA BOYZ!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have a discord server set up for all things Veeky Forums Cup-related. So pop in if you want to talk about the team or just anything in general. discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv

Here we go.

>ever actually linking the discord
it's like you want to get spammed

Rolled 694 (1d1000)

Oh boy, Oh boy!

The usual pictures and the usual dice rolls. We need all the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH Ya gitz can bring, because we're aiming for the top! It might not be as spectacular as bringing home a star, but we want to bring home win non the less!

:^)

We're not exactly "muh sekrit klub" about it. It's on our wiki page.

having it be on the wiki is different from it being out here somehow

We made it to the final day.

Wiki gives me a 403 Forbidden.

/co/ here! Good luck, Veeky Forums
it's always customary for the heroes to fight amongst themselves before we get to the real action

Rolled 18, 14 = 32 (2d20)

Rolling for /a/ vs /mlp/

>IT'S TIME!
Well no, it's two hours until time, which means potentially as much as three until we actually get to it.

Wiki usually gets overloaded on Finals Day.

Good luck from /tv/, Veeky Forums

the wiki is up for me at the moment.

try googling implyingrigged

Good luck to you too, /co/. May the best board win.

Good luck to you to /co/.

True, always nice to watch other matches unless you hate every other board.

Already tried that. Did I fuck something up?

>Not mentioning that we beat /pol/ on bennalties

no they're getting DNSed due to all the attention

/a/ just took the lead against /mlp/, I'm hoping we face them in the finals if we make it that far.

>putting the wax on your stamp
What the fuck? You drip it onto the document (or shield in this case) and then stamp it.

It's like people have never used this medieval method of sealing envelopes.

>Another goal by /a/
They're hitting their stride now.

I'm guessing this was less complicated to animate.

>not wanting to crush the horsefuckers twice
not that we crushed them, exactly...

Get rekt ponyfuckers, go /a/!

We beat them when our live managers got involved, it's just that we'd already conceded two.

/a/ is definitely the better matchup for us, though.

I'd rather fight a team worthy of our respect. One who also deserves victory in this cup.

Holy shit /a/, way to rub it in.

HA THEY GOT BEBOPED ON A 90+ER!

>MLP getting 90+'d

>/mlp/

That's what you do with animals who shit all over everything, rub their faces in it so they learn their place.

Alright, now if we can beat /a/ after that quarter final performance then that'll be an achievement.

It's poetry. /mlp/ beat us in 90+ as well.

I don't want /mlp/ to win since they have two stars already, but we can't fault their fighting spirit.

It's a better matchup for us than /mlp/. This is the match we want.

Assuming we beat /co/ of course, which is historically likely but they've been playing nicely this cup.

Yeah, we shouldn't underestimate our /co/mrades.

Well even if we fail, /co/ can take it to the finals. The semifinals are a formality at this point, finalists are settled in two of the quarter final matches.

MLP lost 3-1.

/R9K/ is going up against /gd/ right now... i know zilch about either board. So, uh, woo? sports?

>they've been playing nicely
Against shit teams.
I'm glad to see a FLGS game, but it's not like we won't be the favorites to win this one.

My money's on /gd/

Same.

They have a gold medal benched, so I would bet on /r9k/.

>Autistic, social outcasts and neets VS Graphics designers
Pretty much

Yes, and? No matter what happened, the one we'd be up against from this match would be the one who beat the other. Our choices are /a/, who has a strong team but is pretty much predictable, or /mlp/, who plays something different every game, and if they play the right something different (which they will, because they have dozens of testers) we'll have to make changes at the half and come back from a deficit. Our live managers are good, but you have to be really fucking good to deal with that, and in Groups, we didn't quite pass that bar. /a/ winning a game doesn't make them more suitable to us.

>betting on a team with a red card on a metal
They could win, but /r9k/ would have to play pretty shittily. Which is a possibility, they're much less consistent than /gd/ has been.

If /gd/ does win, the /gd/a/ game will be a hell of a fight to watch, though, so I hope they do.

Hot take: Because they're lacking a metal, /gd/ might be best off just trying to hold it to a tie and go to penalties rather than playing offensive and risking conceded goals while lacking the ability to capitalize. Even though they're going to have the disadvantage on penalties too.

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL

shut up everybody wants /r9k/ to lose

Hey! Elliot Roger here, enjoying a nice vanilla latte. Makes me feel all pumped up. I'm a perfect guy.

I don't. I want an /r9k/ - Veeky Forums final

Ew, why?

They were the first two boards I browsed

Fuck no, /r9k/ is a shit board.

How greasy is your neckbeard?

Now, I'm not the sort to get annoyed about crossboarders, but if this was any time since the board was deleted and restored, go back.

get the fuck off my board

>Wanting to play a shit team in the finals
If we reach the finals I'd prefer to play a worthy opponent.

It was bad before it got deleted too. That's why it was deleted.

GOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL

Fuck, good thing we have /a/ to wreck these shitters in the semifinals

It just keeps getting better

No, it started bad and it's stayed exactly the same

Fuck that, I want r9k to win the cup.

I think I prefer the one that went out as it was more dynamic.

So the announcers have predicted the NEETball, with the semifinalists being /a/, /r9k/, /x/, and Veeky Forums.