bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

comixininos.com/
discord.gg/vKEf2fM.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How close is the vidya to the actual tabletop game? I've played it and thoroughly enjoy it, but I kinda wanna try the real thing.

Its pretty much identical. The only thing you need to be wary of is

>keeping track of players already moved
>do the armour rolls yourself
>keep track of the turn counter
>know what rolls mean which

The tabletop is great. Just at the end of a league myself now, its fun.

Pretty much this, The vidya game just keeps track of everything rather than you and your opponent.
Atleast you get to roll your own dice, rather than follow a generated dice line.

Are Ogres worth playing as in a 5-6 game league? I got a tabletop league coming up soon and I am wrapping up the current one with Goblins. Would Ogres be fun?

Since there's no BB2 competition going on I've come up with the Warhammer World Tournament to fill the gap:

4 Divisions of 2-8 teams each, of which the top 2 of each division qualify for the Final competition for the Warhammer World Cup. This means that each team will play between 3 and 7 games depending on the size of their initial division and subsequent win-rate.

Each coach may draft up to 2 (1k) teams, but no more than 1 per division. Divisions are as follows, but are subject to discussion, argument, and change:

Northlands & Great Ocean: Chaos, Kislev, Ogre, Chaos Dwarves, Norse, Pro Elf

Southlands & Badlands: Tomb Kings, Skaven, Orcs, Undead, Dwarf, Underworld

Old World & East: Humans, Bretts, W.Elves, Nurgle, Halflings, Undead

Ulthuan & New World: H.Elves, D.Elves, Lizardmen, Amazons, Vampires, Goblins

Finally, I'd like to have a real, physical trophy to give to the final winner. That winner will have to give me a physical address to ship to. Furthermore, the trophy will not be professional but something I've made for the competition. It's free and you get what you pay for.

Old World should be Necromantic rather than Undead.

So guys, what are the odds of us getting a new Khemri team from GW? Are the days of Egyptian undead over due to copyright bullshit?

No. Khemri is still in Teams of Legend so they are technically still there its just a case of releasing new miniatures. That's the case for all the teams really. Plus there is still plenty of 3rd parties you could get for Khemri.

Also are Vampires better or worse than Ogres at the start?

Don't they both live in the Old World?

Yes but each race has to be forced into one of the divisions. The presence of the mummies makes me think Undead are more akin to Tomb Kings, while the Empire has a bigger problem with Necromancers.

I would guess the Shambling Undead are more like a "mummy" than the whole Egyptian thing. Sure, some bodies may have been wrapped in Empire villages and Khemri is a damn far way away for Necromancers on Shambling Undead teams to travel.

All teams are better off than ogres at the start. Vampires are less so than some of the others, but they're still better.

Hey Mauled you gonna make an official announcement about how season X sign ups are open?

That was in the last thread. Check the archives.

Are Ogres better at bashing at least?

yes

Where do I sign up?

Guess its Ogres then.

Just send an email to [email protected] with your top 2 teams and I'll add you to the list. I'll keep that info hidden until we're ready to start, hopefully by Friday night. Just remember that each division has a cap of 8 teams and you cannot enter the same division with multiple teams.

>Have lower TV team
>Ah well, lemme just hire a merc
>Continuously will forever be lower level TV because my guys never fucking get SP ever, don't inflict injuries or do shit to ANYONE
>KO don't count as SP for some fucking reason, so naturally all my guys will ever do is KO people
>Forever have dogshit rolls and as a result of fucking asinine retarded rolls will always have a shit team that isn't worth dick
>Stats that are designed to prevent a thing from happening doesn't prevent thing from happening
>General bugs in BB2 anyway that fuck you in the ass.

Jesus fucking christ I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME BUT I CANT STOP PLAYING IT.

Alright, I set up the 4 divisions and automatic reward system that sends the top 2 teams to the finals. I ended up picking 10-team 3-round 3-minute Wissen for the Divisions - assuming we need to fill the slots I'll just make AI teams for whatever races aren't covered for you to smash.

Anyone not concerned about keeping their team picks a secret can join at anytime, just make sure you enter the right regional division, posted above and on the News page.

>>General bugs in BB2 anyway that fuck you in the ass.
what bugs?

How much is wysiwyg for tabletop bb? You think people would mind if I used an armoured bear for a yeti figure, in a norse team?

It's not needed at all. Discerning kinds of players is easy, the key is making it easy to recognize which player each model is to keep track of skills.

What team are you using?

BB is super lee way that I dont think WYSIWYG exists. There are even thematic teams nothing like the race they are meant to rep. As said be sure though there is some uniformity in positionals at least.

Bump

He might be referring to something regarding vanishing players. Heard that still happens once in a blue moon.

Do people think we'll get plastic Helves, Welves and Delves or will FW just make an upgrade kit for the plastic Elves United team?

The only thing I'm waiting for in this game is the Dark Elves team.

Reminder signups are open for Veeky Forums FUMBBL League X are open until the 18th.

Coaches will be allowed to enter both the Veterans and Rookies divisions for the first time, with ANY* team from the past allowed back into the Veterans competition, and any Stunties being allowed into the Rookies alongside the usual fresh teams.

You have until the 18th.

Their new release schedule will be quarterly come 2018 instead of bi-annually so we can at least expect 4 teams come next year, if not more.

I think it may happen in the future we'll get plastic Helves, Welves and Delves but don't hold your breath.

Still deciding what team to enter with though my heart is almost settled now.

Ah that's fucking ages away... I might just buy some Skaven to play for now.

This is always the problem with GW, they can't take their eyes of 40K's udders for two fucking minutes.

I'd recommend if you want your elven fix to check out the catalog site of Comixixnos

comixininos.com/

Plenty of Elven teams to choose from.

Skaven are pretty cool too.

Sounds like you had a bad time.

>Still no Chaos Chosen team
>No Lizardmen
>No Helfs, Delfs, Vampires etc

Surely GW plans on releasing these teams right?

The next DZ I am guessing is going to be either Chaos themed, which makes sense with the Minotaur release, or an Undead season.

What are the odds of Chaos Dwarfs or Khemri ever getting an official release or deathzone rules?

Does anyone play BB2? I played in the BB1 league a lot but only recently bought the sequel. Didn't see a Veeky Forums thread for it.

Chaos Dwarfs more likely than Khemri in the near future. Khemri may be a little way away unfortunately.

Yes, quite a lot. A lot here play FUMBBL and BB2 but BB2 dwarfs its playerbase by a fair margin. At least for the niche game it is. The Veeky Forums thread is quiet cause BB comes in waves, it spikes a little bit, then wanes. Its still very niche even among the Veeky Forums community.

You could try to start up a Veeky Forums thread, that tends to have higher traffic.

I wish BB2 added the new Star Players.

They still need some of the old star players first. I need my memesaws to make chaos fags cry.

Veeky Forums and /v/ don't seem to have much interest in Bloodbowl, I've created a couple threads over the times and there was very little interest from /v/, specifically

It's hard and it requires work, it's why so many games used to be discussed essentially on Veeky Forums only like dwarf fort.

Also is the (2016) box a good deal? Debating getting it for my brother.

I think it's more about the sport theme, it has. It scares a lot of people away.

Also, even then, /v/ always had DF threads. just not persistently.

Nobbla Blackwart and Helmut not enough?

You could try Veeky Forums. Traffic is fast but it could help.

>I think it's more about the sport theme, it has. It scares a lot of people away.
Probably, but it should be (and I find often is) a huge unifier. I have several people in my fantasy football league(pretend owning a us football team), who now play in a fantasy football league (bloodbowl) , because that's all it is.
It also doesn't have SJW or /pol/ boogeymen so what would /v/ bitch abou...I mean discuss?

I'm not saying they didn't just that almost all the actual discussion happened here, for I feel obvious reasons.

I need ALL the saws. Anyone ever put leap on a saw goblin before? I might just for shits and giggles.

Assuming it even got off the ground in /v/ or Veeky Forums it would invariably fall into the same pattern beginners go through as we have seen throughout the last decade or so in BB, for those of us in the hobby for that long.

>X team is OP
>THE DICE ARE RIGGED
>I HATE DWARFS!
>ELVES ARE BS
>THESE RULES ARE CONFUSING
>THIS GAME IS BS

At least from a video game view its very easy to get frustrated. Tabletop seems to be a much smoother transition.

Then after all that, some will stay. But there is a reason Veeky Forums and BB is a niche, the rules are a big enough barrier. The luck factor an even bigger one for some.

Still, could be worth a shot. Might throw up a /bbg/ thread in Veeky Forums tomorrow.

I did once. It was his first and last leap in his life.

>bull centaur fails a dodge
>no apoth
>needed 10k more from last match to get one
>death
t-thanks Nuffle

Let's be honest here, BB2 has some fucking evil dice percentages. God damn that game is just outright dickish with its rolls

I'll tell ya what's worse, when Sure Feet doesn't do shit and you still fail the GFI roll

>Makes 3 GFIs per turn every turn on both bulls
>Gets mad when one fails

I past the first 2, got greedy and snaked the last square, Just wasn't my match for dice. Hopefully it'll be my last one for the league I'm in

>implying it doesn't happen every time I gfi

>when your high elf kills a Chaos Warrior on a game 1 Chaos team

Feels good man.

Where are stats for new stars?

In DeathZone Season 2.

Some old ones have come back and there are a few new ones.

The Verminator guy is essentially a ball and chain on steroids.

Ma 5
St 7
Ag 2
Av 9

Ball & Chain
Loner
Mighty Blow
No Hands
Prehensile Tail
Secret Weapon

for 130k. An absolute beast.

I am going to be fighting a 1300 tv Ogre team with rookie Goblins. One Ogre has block and break tackle, the rest have guard. I got 15 players and 330 inducements. Who or what should I get?

Well, you could take Ripper but I don't think he'd be good against that much guard. I'd go with a Halfling Master Chef to steal his rerolls, gang-foul any ogres that go down, and pick on his snotlings.

That's a heckuva secret weapon

Alright /bbg/, I'm not seeing much interest in the Warhammer World tournament from you guys so I've opened it up to a wider audience. I realize my timing of the event was not great - not enough time since the last one finished, not enough until the next one starts. Still, I'm pushing on since I'm confident the whole event can be done in 6 weeks. I've made a new discord for the event to spare BBG since I don't know the quality of the possible entrants: discord.gg/vKEf2fM.

Anyone that is interested in the event is more than welcome to join. BB2 is a little annoying since I have to manually check each regional competition for invite requests, but everything else is setup to begin. If all goes well the start date is this Friday.

Yeah, seriously, fuck the RNG in that game!! I wanted to play some Blood Bowl between my local Leagues, and I have never failed harder during a BB match than on my PC.

>Think I'll finally fucking win a game at last, literally two turns left
>LMAO TOUCHBACK(It's always forever a fucking touchback because fuck you)
>LMAO DUDE KISLEIV GET TO JUMP OVER YOUR GUYS AND RUN THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE FIELD WITH A 1+ DICE ROLL
>LMAO DUDE, ITS A DRAW NOW, TOUGH LUCK HUH?

I HATE THIS GAME I HATE THIS GAME I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME

What team you using?

Bump

I thought getting a rock death on turn 0 wasnt a thing on tabletop till two nights ago. Things can happen.

I'd feel a lot more in control if I got to roll my own dice rather than follow a generated line of them. I rolled 4 1's in 6 dice last night, failed going for it with sure feet, armour breaks then 2 1's on the injury.
I often look at the dice rolls and try to gauge what will come next, I feel that the RNG in BB2 tries to prevent rolling the same numbers over and over, unless it's a 1 ofcourse.

I'm playing another league at the moment but I'll look into it, I need some practice with Woodies afterall. Is there still space in the Old World & East group?
How often are you looking to have matches played? A day done in 1 day etc? Only asking since my other league is with friends so we go whenever we're available and don't usually schedule games other than "lets play tomorrow sometime"

Chaos Dwarfs and I had all his guys caged. But nah, leap, PLUS the MA of a fucking gutter runner is totally balanced :^)

I am so tempted to uninstall this fucking trash game. Tabletop BB is nothing like the sinister absurd rolls you get in BB2 holy fucking shit

Rolled 6 (1d6)

gfi

Perception bias man. Also while spectacular luck is a factor as are trends, at some point there may be an issue with your strategy and tactics. Cdorfs utterly crush most teams.

just uninstall if it's not fun you fag. We don't care about your blogpost unless you play chaos.

Does your favorite team differ from your best team /bbg/?

Bump

I wish all my gfi were like this.

the best team wins sometimes

There is space in the OW&E group. Each round will be a full week, so plenty of time to find a day that works. I know what you mean - I'm still working through the semi-finals of my local competition and it's still mostly laissez-faire scheduling.

That is the cutest Troll I've ever seen. The whole team is super cute. Might get em.

What do you think of the new fumbbl argument that bloat is good due to the new rules?

>box just puts you against fucking anyone anyway after your 15th game
> no wizards
>no spiraling expenses
>coaches can just buy babes without giving up inducements and a lot of bash coaches have no reason to hoard money with the new bank rule and no spiraling expenses
>no wizard
>new MVP rules favor faster rebuilds
>lack of pilin on prevents attrition

Rolled 3 (1d6)

You can do it if you try!

anyone got any tips on playing necromantic? I'm on a big lose streak in online BB2. From what I understand the key is the werewolves and I don't think I'm using them well.

In my last game against chaos I played pretty conventionally for the most of the game, and was scored on twice. In the last 3 turns I said fuck it and put my werewolves on the LOS. I passed to one of them then dashed up for a 2 turn touchdown. Should I be playing more risky?

Why do Lizardmen consistently take a massive dump all over Nurgle in the stats? I know Nurgle is a pretty shit team statistically (terrible at low TV), but what is it about this matchup specifically?

Lizardmen have 6 str 4 and 1 str 5. They completely overppwer Nurgle mono a mono in a bashfest. Nurgle lack the speed or agility to reposition and Lizards essentially bulldoze them by beating them up while Nurgle act as punching bags.

Formation is critical as is the concept of trash marking with zombies and keeping your important players ready to tear open and fill in gaps to threaten the ball. Defense is vital and in BB2 if you can grab the ball and take it from them, you can generally get a concede.

What is your TV and what exactly do you have issue with?

Unless you completely overpower the enemy, dont put your positionals on the LOS, at least the wolves. Golems and wights can if on offense but otherwise put 3 zombies.

TV is around 1260 I think, current roster has all positionals and several promotions. Most of the promotions are block except for a dirty player zombie.

My biggest problem is I'm not exactly clear on what the necromantic play style is. With a team like chaos it's obvious, you bash. With elves, you do ball bullshit. But I'm not sure exactly what the necromantic play style is and I don't think I'm utilizing their strengths well. Advice on werewolves would be appreciated especially, I mostly use them as blitzers and I don't think I'm entirely using them to their full potential. People say they're one of the best players but I'm just not getting it.

I normally don't put positionals on the LOS, that was just a desperate Hail Mary play because it was 2-0 and there was 3 turns left.

Thats fair enough. From my understanding they are a bash team. You use your werewolves as blitzers and blockers but unlike other ones you use them as hit and runs. Knock over opponent then retreat behind the safety of your zombies.

One wolf could be used as either a ball carrier or a back fielder to protect your ball carrier/lineback on defense while the other goes around sniping and supporting the wights and golems where the fighting is fiercest.

They should also be used as crowd surfers so anyone foolish enough to go near the lines should be surfed accordingly.

Wights naturally are your default blitzers and where positioning is critical where frenzy on wolves is risky, you use one of them to blast open a gap and the other to assist in scrums.

Formation too is important but that is beyond my experience with necros.

Bump

Rolled 1 (1d6)

Hilariously small sample size, meaning outliers are more likely to occur.

Not him but this is taken from LRB6 Tournament stats. Granted just like the other sample which was too small, this too also takes it from a limited TV range.

It still gives an interesting picture. Apparently Chaos and Nurgle do terribly vs Lizardmen.

Well my favorite team is probably ogres so

You mad man. Mine is Goblins.

Rolling for regen

Rolled 6 (1d6)

I might be a madman but you might deep down be a bad person. JK I usually enjoy playing against gobbos