The rabidly anti-orc elvish general is actually himself an adopted orc never told of his true origin

>The rabidly anti-orc elvish general is actually himself an adopted orc never told of his true origin

I can't think of a setting where there's so little difference between orcs and elves that they can each pass for the other.

Who cares about traditional games and such. OP made a fascinating thread with twists nobody ever envisioned before.
>anti-x is x in disguise!
He revolutionized story telling.

who's the broad

Somebody's OC waifu

You'd think he'd figure it out eventually.
>Hey mom, dad, why am I green?
>Horrible accident at the body paint factory, you were too young to remember.
>And the tusks?
>Dental problems. Runs in the family.
>But why don't you two have tusks?
>Skipped a generation.

itt we think up revolutionary plot points
>character never knew his parents
>on his travels finds a harsh but firm master to train him
>master was really his dad all along

Eragon sucks and you know it

I'm a fan of
>finds his dad but his dad turns out to be a jerk so he adopts his harsh but firm master as his stand-in dad and then later his real dad redeems himself and reveals how proud he is that his son accomplished so much and then the dad dies of his wounds.

He's blind

>Meets a hot queen who wants him to be king after some deed.
>Turns out it was his mom.

>the deed was saving his home city from a riddle giving sphinx
>he didn't get it right, but he was so angry and confused at the riddle that he beat the sphinx to death with a large rock

There is a druid spell in the book of Erotic Fantasy called Genealogy. I can't remember what it's level was, couldn't have been heavier than a level 1 spell. Pretty sure it was an orision.

It traces a targets lineage ten generations.

I took this spell as a druid diplomancer.

"I AM KHUL'GAR, SON OF GRUB'ROK, SON OF KRU'GHOK, SON OF GRUMMSH HIMSELF! TREMBLE BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE ORC."
"Khul'Gar, buddy. Sit down. Listen. There's something your dad never told you..."

The DM basically gave it to me as a "haha thus is funny, okay, you're not gonna pull this trick again" victory, but it was a victory. We turned that session from a bloodthirsty battle to an episode of doctor Phil.

This is the same DM who let me use the bard cantrip Summon Instrument to straight up Looney Tunes drop a piano on a motherfucker.

>the dad does not recognise the son
>he runs away again right after he finds out

Plot twist: After he finds out that he's an orc. He sticks with the elves and leads them to victory. All orcs are purged from the world. He's hailed an Elves hero. After his death all depictions of him show him as an elf and people who claim he was an orc are treated as conspiracy theory loonies.

I'd play it

>GUILTEH! DAT FUGGIN ORC IS GUILTEH!
>GET THAT DAMNDED MAGGOT EATEN ORC!

not him but
nigger

Greeks pls don't insert your fetishes into everything.

And then at the end of the adventure, the ghosts of both of them show up and nod knowingly at the guy before walking away into thin air together.

just fuckign double down

>his name is the Gray Prince

newfags need to lurk more.

>good and fair king doesn't care about his position
>cares more about saving his people from a threat
>recruits great, powerful, beautiful, and wise foreign queen
>despite differences they fall in love
>its his aunt

HITLER WAS A JEW