Devin's tokens

You can thank me later.
mediafire . com
folder/vkz89gzcdbj3l/RPG_safe#9p3aqsur1oi66

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VEY4jcuT
expirebox.com/download/88472925578cd9c129cd51370494deab.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am not sure what this is about, but it sounds like it might be of interest to someone.
Bump.

What is?

user, you are one glorious son of a bitch.

ooh, any modern stuff in there?

Nice, based user.

Can someone package it into one zip? Downloading 100s of individual zips one at a time is a bit annoying

Stop being an entitled bitch. You're getting expensive shit for free.

Hmmm. Bummer.

Looks like Zero Xaoc hasn't added much new since Dio's Mios stopped posting. Majister man's trove has more packs these days.

Gogle doesn't know majister man.

Cause he's in the request threads.

There is lots, which one do you think are the best ?
Because shadows etc... whatever

Are request threads google-proof now?

Nevermind, just found the Magister Man you're talking about. His trove does have more content, actually, but literally just as many Devin's token packs. They both stop at pack 81.

This is a shit ton of stuff. Thanks OP, though I don't really know if I'm ever using all these.

god's work user, bump

OP is a cool guy

saving that pic since it's not in the fields, too cool to not take

>people are actually so poor that they can't afford to purchase 5 dollar token packs every once in a while

In the time it takes to unzip the whole file and then upload each token, I could just spend five bucks and be done with it. If 5 bucks is anything more than chump change, disposable without a second thought, you should probably kill yourself.

Thanks a lot, OP.

Is there anyway to upload multiple images at once to roll20, or do I have to do it one at a time?

I could spend 5 dollars on a token pack, but I can't spend 5 dollars on 50 token packs. That's like almost half my rent.

Well really its about 91
I believe you can upload them in stacks

Seriously how old are you?

How does no one on this site remember/know how to use jdownloader. Torrents ruined people.

>jdownloader
Thanks man! You saved me the inconvenience of twenty minutes clickiing, and all I had to do was give my computer AIDS!

Its like limewire and kazaa all over again!

you do know there is a legit download on their own site right? You can't be this new to the internet.

You sir are a saint

What do I do with this info ree.

I wish they weren't so ugly. The dead eyes on all the ones with faces make these worthless, imo.

At least the monsters are cool, when they're not randomly low res.

I'll thank you now, with a bump so I can save those on my computer.

I wish I had better "not" lewd images, but I'm limited at this moment.

In actual play, you won't even ever see their faces. It looks good from distance, that's what matters

I love you OP.

I am so, so disappointed - I read this while taking a shit and hurried to the computer to download it in the hopes that it'd complete the tokens that ZeroXaoc's pack did not cover. I am next-level disappointed at finding out this actually is Zero's pack.

Whatever. Here's me bumping the thread with edits of Devin Night's work. I'm running an Elder Scrolls game and since there's no Elder Scrolls tokens I made them myself.

I have two more variations on these, wielding a spear and mace respectively. I will not post them unless you ask me to.

>All this top down garbage

Right, that was it. I have a couple more tokens that I made for my players but I don't think anyone wants that.

>Not using TokenTool to quickly and easy make fantastic disk tokens from.abdundantly available fantasy art.
>Relying on extremely limited sets of top down trash instead

Plebians gonna pleb, I guess.

This guy gets it.

You grow out of shitty disk tokens when you actually become a worthwhile GM. "Fantastic" is such an overstatement, lmao, get a fucking grip on ur life loser

>All this shit taste.

Thanks for sharing your Dark Souls dited token buddy. I'm always looking for mor topdown tokens.

Which Devin Night token sets were ya looking for? I got almost all of them so I can upload some of the ones you want to expirebox.

*I meant Elder Scrolls. Damn it.

You are a master, have a goblin qt3.14 for your troubles

Not looking for any of them specifically, really, but thank you. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could maybe upload a couple not covered by Zero Xaoc? I'm being ambitious and I'm running my campaign only with top down tokens so I'm grateful for anything and everything that's that.

Actually, do you have the following?
The Undying
The Poor
Fantastic Far East
Amazons
More Monsters 2, 3 and 4
Desert Encounters
Qin Dinasty (especially this! I portray Nibenay as was originally intended and thus it's far more Asian/Aztec than how it looked in Oblivion)

I'll keep bumping this thread with pics of my maps.

>top down trash
>not superior isometric
Kys

you sound like a very frustrated and sad person
I hope your life gets better one day

I got all of those except for the Qin Dinasty set. I never bothered getting any of Devin's item packs since I normally use Gabriel Pickard's maps so cartoony items would stand out too much.

While it's not what you asked for, since you're looking for asian inspired packs I do have the Isheii empire pack by brass badger if you want that uploaded too.

I'll start uploading the other packs now.

That's awesome, thanks. Looking forward to them.

Here you go. I just assumed you wanted the Isheii Empire pack as well so I uploaded that too. I put it in a pastebin so Veeky Forums doesn't block the links as spam.

pastebin.com/VEY4jcuT

>pastebin.com/VEY4jcuT
Thanks a lot my dude! Much appreciated. Lots of wet kisses.

Hey, nice, that looks good! Here's a Bonemold wearing Dunmer dude with a spear!

This guy is a dual-wielding Nord in my game. I made sure to Photoshop in the Dreugh hide armor he's wearing, too.

Thanks, I like your modification !

Here, for you, a mempo wearing Hobgobelin.

Those are awesome, keep 'em going if you've got more. Here's a Swamp Dreugh variant. Please note that the lines for the Dreugh and Clannfear that I posted previously are the work of Redoran, one of the developers for the UESRPG, so credit for the original art goes to him - I just edited and recoloured them.

You guys might want this flail snail token from Devin Night. It was only ever posted on his Google plus page.

Here's some lady samurai token.

Ran out of custom made tokens so I'll just post Devin Night's shit.

bwhahah that's pristine as fuck who made that what a madman

I didn't know about him, but I like style.
The color change is quite smooth, and I struggle to make one : I don't use photoshop, but Artrage.
Unfortunately, I don't have more. Yet. I need to find some base for certain characters, or that my players give me some ideas to create more.

I might use it. I love the principle behind this creature and it would be quite fun to play against it :
Serveral attacks per round, DR when attacking it from behind, it's brilliant.

Thanks for the new artist to look out for. His/her lines are quite simple, so are the colors. It may prove quite nice to use these tokens as bases.

I think top down tokens are probably better overall for roll20 but it's really hard to make them look good, even a well made top-down token ends up looking much more stiff to me than a mediocre sideways one.

t. mediocre drawfag

It's a personal taste. I know that my players love when there is top down tokens, even if they're generic and bland.
I quite like them, but what do you mean by sideways ?

Yeah, same here. I've played around with "disk" tokens for years - made a shit ton of them myself. However, there comes a time when you have to ask yourself if you can go a step further. I love top-down tokens.

Pic related. I have about 70 of these.

He means portrait tokens.

You know what to do.

I see, I've never tried them actualy. I also put more effort in my roll20's tokens than the real counter part. Mostly due to a shortage of cardboard from my part.

I think having one top down token for each of his disk could be a nice exercise of searching and boredom.

Even so, I love crafting those.

Does anyone has the ratfolk pack of Devin Night ?
If no, then I'm gonna custom the shit out of the kobold ones.

I just draw them.
They're pretty awful.

I'm lucky my group has a lot of artist to make character tokens for us. We started with top down tokens on Roll20 and after starting with those disc tokens don't feel as genuine. The tokens our group make might not be as good as Devin Night's or David North's but at least they look like the characters we envision for the most part.

As for me I just edit tokens and alter the colors a bit. But I like when my friends make tokens for my characters.

>not looking good as Devin Night.

Mate, keep this artist with you, because it's a wonderful piece of art. I would love to see more !

Here's another token my friend made.

>Does anyone has the ratfolk pack of Devin Night ?

Yeah I got it. I got all of Devin's packs except for the item packs. Here ya go.

expirebox.com/download/88472925578cd9c129cd51370494deab.html

I love you so much user', thank you.

Have a great night, I'll try to make more token and post it there!

Do I? Upload them somewhere, I guess?

Oh we keep him around. I'd like to play with him in more of our games but he's strictly a one campaign playing kind of guy so once he's in one game he doesn't join other games until that one is finished.

Here's a goblin controlling a mech he made for a boss fight.

The battle chef player had him change his token several times.

Here's an aparatus of the qwalish token he made since we couldn't find anything close enough to match.

Here's an edit of one of Devin's minotaur tokens I made for a character.

Bane?

>Hobgoblin mempo samurai

If you're looking for hobgoblin samurais David North made several oriental looking ones in his land of the giants 2 pack.

Why do they all look upwards?
That's creepy.

I LOVE THIS THREAD! All of you posting tokens are doing God's work, you are.

Yes, a Cleric of Bane.