Which is the worst?

Which is the worst?

>weak person playing a strong character
>slow person playing a fast character
>stupid person playing a smart character
>boorish person playing a suave character
>ugly person playing a good-looking character

people who post bait

A dumb and indecisive person trying to be the party leader.

I feel like a stupid person playing a smart character tends to be the worst, because there's only so far you can get with skill checks and the like. If they don't think to do checks, then their character's apparent intellect can't come up.

Kissless virgin playing a charismatic ladykiller.

I've never embarassed myself so much.

>male person playing a female character

>weak person playing a strong character
>slow person playing a fast character
>ugly person playing a good-looking character

non-issues, you must be fucking autistic to think they are

no remedy for this other than external help

>boorish person playing a suave character

can be helped with the aid of descriptions

you forgot the actual worst one tho

>autistic person playing a wise character

this one is even worse because you cant stop them from being reckless and annoying, they should just not put point into wisdom ever

Moron with no common sense trying to play in any party.

>people who save hideous, amateurish drawings of weebo furry bullshit

Good luck. We're counting on you.

I'd have argued that in the strictest sense most games don't actually have a stat for what we usually think of as intelligence.

In D&D (3.5e) for example, having higher intelligence means:
>you can learn more skills
>you know more languages
>you have a better modifier for knowledge-based checks

so a D&D character having high intelligence just means they learn skills faster, and retain more information about the world around them, that is it. Any other aspect of their personality is totally unaffected by their 'intelligence'.

Nothing worse than a no-nothing-know-it-all who thinks that they know more than the rest of the party, especially when they do stupid shit than the character with the least INT in the party.

A close second is the dude with no social awareness or presence playing the guy who is supposed to be the party face, but only because they have no idea how to even attempt to be the party face and just end up being pure CRINGE as they try to walk up to an NPC and completely drop their spaghetti all over the place until the GM is more or less forced to either let him have it after a roll or shit on him by having the NPC react as anyone would if confronted by a sperg who can barely order a big mac IRL without stammering.

>That Guy thinking the rest of the party are That Guys

>autistic person playing a wise character

You mean the best.

I'm playing a character whose main stat is INT and I'm honestly terrified to be this

Try and stop me

Jaden is more like assburgers

No, he's just a teenager. We all said stupid shit when we were that age. He just has the problem of being a famous guy's son in an age where comments are seen across the world.

thats fucking lame

A woman playing.

assburgers is autism that's like saying leukemia isn't cancer

This, bait posters should be publicly executed via disembowelment.

Who ever ruins the game most. This is and always will be the answer.

>>stupid person
>>boorish person
These, because intelligence and charisma are important for proper roleplaying - it doesn't really matter WHAT are they playing. Smart, smooth talker will always deliver better RP performance than someone with limited insight and stutter.

You've made the mistake of misidentifying the problem, allow me to correct you.

>inferiority complex playing a strong character
>obstinately stupid playing a smart character
>staunchly boorish playing a suave character

The problem, as ever, comes down to how willing the person is to change and listen to advice or criticism. It also falls to the group to have balls enough to offer help or even voice the issue.

The worst is a smart person playing a stupid character.

I pretty much just used my character's Int to justify my own knowledge of the setting, no pretending not to know stuff.

This. Especially if they do smart shit anyway. What's the point of having low INT if you're going to meta game? People ignoring dump stats in general is pretty immersion breaking.

>Which is the worst?
Being on a diet, being only 3-4kg removed from a healthy BMI, being hungry as fuck at 2:00AM even though you ate three meals and two pieces of fruit the day before, craving potato chips but realizing the stores are all closed and having nothing to eat except a small pack of yoghurt you've been intending to save for the next morning and are pretty sure won't really fill you up anyway.

Good luck, user.

I've always played the party face to the degree where the DM jokingly forbids me to do so anymore, just because how I tend to get away with fucking insane shit.

I'd like to think I'm charismatic irl, like at least that's what I've been told. My one major issue is having a stutter that I'm actively trying to get rid of all my life.

Anyone else had their player pick a fucking retarded flaw at chargen?

BMI is not a dogma.
Though you probably should make it two meals and three pieces of fruit a day if you actually intend to lose weight.
Also go to sleep, don't you have work tomorrow?

they were both that guy, Orris Varn is a D&D tier abomination

Drink a bunch of water, that will make you feel less hungry.

In what fucking world is that furry
retard

only one I have a problem with. because the person doing it never realizes how stupid they actually are.

assburgers isnt even recognized any more it's just autism now.
source:diagnosed assburgers

What did he mean by this?

good luck user, I belieb in you

This one by far.

>so a D&D character having high intelligence just means they learn skills faster
That's pretty much what intelligence means irl.
You know the kind of guy that you teach him 300 times and he's still unable to understand it? He has low INT, while the guy that can understand equations with the teacher teaching him only once is a high INT guy

>overly cautious, paranoid person playing a brave character

I feel like being curious and/or clever would help alleviate this. You don't need to know the airspeed velocity of a laden swallow off the top of your head so long as you can think that your character might or that theyd be curious enough to find that information and take the appropriate rolls.

You know I did the same once, I thought I had been a huge sperg, thinking that it couldn't get worse. But then...
3 other players came to me asking how to approach women.

Boorish to suave. They're the most adamant about rolling.

As a brainlet, it's hardest for me to play a smart person.

Fuck BMI exercise and eat and don't worry about it unless you become fucked up and ugly because of fat. And not like 'oh I have a bit of a bellyfat' fat. Actually fat.

Eat more vegetables if you want to fill your belly. Lettuce is a low calorie stomach filler.

But hell if you work out for two hours, help yourself to a steak a day.

>a steak a day
fucking christ slow down

A skinny dude doesn't need to be able to start bench pressing some random weights in the middle of tabletop game to play a strong character.
But someone does have to be charismatic to convincingly play a suave character in a tabletop game, and if you're a social retard good fucking luck with that.

>male person playing a female(male) character

I don't think that's what he meant when he said weak and strong.

Orris Varn seemed like fun, but I never read or watched GoT so that may be why. The DM came off as a condescending passive-aggressive jerk.

stupid players playing smart characters.