Geneseed Thief Edition

>Warhammer TV thing
youtube.com/watch?v=n87kqgDikfg

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/

Tyranid Codex epub (Expires 18/Nov)
sendit.cloud/ef5u0qlpuyvz

Tyranid Codex PDF (Expires 18-Nov)
sendit.cloud/v7x4wn6b7lfx

First for FW. Poor fags, btfo

>fw fag uses /pol/ memes
figures, fascist

Xth for imperial guard hate is unfounded

THE DDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRS

What is the biggest board you have ever played on anons?

Get out of my Galaxy Xenos scum!

The whole point I am trying to make is that the Tyranids will make no effort to activate or defend the Pylons. So once the Pylons are destroyed, the whole Hive Fleet will die.

How do you guys paint your maggots?

At the moment I use Rakarth Flesh, a wash and was thinking of layering with pallid wych flesh. Maybe a yellow glaze instead?

Ideas?

Are those two russes crowd surfing?

4'x16'

Not very big, but enough to fit tons of players for an Apoc game.

Yea fuck off bugs!

For the Deldar user in the last thread:
I achieved this by doing Rakarth Flesh all over, then Pallid Wych Flesh over that while avoiding recesses, then doing a 1:4 Drakenhof Nightshade to Lahmian Medium wash all over, then touching back up, again not touching recesses with Pallid Wych Flesh, and then White Scar on the sharpest edges like brow/nose/toes.

>FW
>expensive

praise OP for putting /40kg/ in the fucking title

Are you guys alright with 100% Forge World armies? I faced an opponent with a full Forgeworld Army a few days ago and I felt like it was so unfair.

He had these T7 robots which fired 18 S6, Ap-2 shots each which ignored cover.

He had this spider crawler which shot D3 S10 shots which did a minimim of 3 damage and maximum of 6. It felt really unfair.

>le funny Muh Honorabru meree meme.
KYS

Rate my list?

Tyranids, 1500pts

Spearhead Detachment [Kronos]

1 HQ
-Malanthrope

1 Elite
-3 Hive Guards

4 Heavy Support
-Exocrine
-3x1 Biovores

Battalion Detachment [Jormungandr]

2 HQs
-Flyrant, MRC/relic HVC/AG
-Neurothrope

3 Troops
-2x3 Rippers
-22 Devilgaunts

2 Heavy Support
-Trygon Prime
-2x1 Dakkafex, Devourers/ES/SC

same.
different user, but thanks, I've been meaning to work more on my wyches and was wondering what do to with the skin after the Rakarth.

Do need to pick up some pallid wych.

On a related note, how good is the Blood for the Blood God technical? Trying to make my avatar of khaine bloody handed.

>multiple hive fleet detachments

ratlings sound solid, idea on what regiment to run with? Cadia would probably be decent enough

tau detected

Speaking about Tiamat.

You guys know how contemptuously ease for either Chaos or the Necrons to blow up the world they are defending? The Necrons can blow up that planet from a whole segemtum away.

That's why I don't take this lore seriously.

Yes, they already carry the burden of all other branches of the imperium on their shoulders. What's two more Leman Russ?

those robots aren't forgeworld.

And while nasty, I managed to take them down pretty well last I played.
Stacking Doom + Jinx, then shooting them with meltas, lances and missiles took them out in one round.

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2
Am I retarded, or has GW not updates the Errata page. Up to 1.3? What's up to 1.3?

It's not behemoth and it isn't a huge pile of carnifexes led by old one eye.

0/10

faggot/10

are dumb meme lists allowed in this general?

Thunderhawk Meme list

1994/2000

White Scars successors

Outrider Detachment

HQ
PF+PP primaris captain: 106
Primaris Lt w/ PS: 74

Elites
5x boltstorm aggressors: 175
5x reivers with grav chutes: 100

Fast Attack
2x3 bolter inceptors: 270

1x3 plasma inceptors: 177

Heavy Support

8x hellblasters: 264

Lord of War Detachment

Thunderhawk with hellfire battery and turbolaser: 828

I'm using the rumored/leaked chapter approved points for marines.

Hellblasters, aggressors, Lt and Captain pile into the thunderhawk, everyone else deep strikes.

Nids aren't even strong. Why shouldn't I?

Ok I giggled

Because it reeks of powergaming faggotry.

>those robots aren't forgeworld.
user think for a second

because it doesn't make sense.
the only time two hive fleets are in the same place is when they're fighting eachother.

Consider suicide

N-No i am uh Khorne Daemons. Its just that sometimes i just want to shoot things alright.

So if I run tempestus scions and use non tempestus units like regular infantry, do they receive the regimental doctrine bonus?

Head, hips, weapons and a bonus TST - boy, that was so fun to magnetize this stuff. I see no point in magnetizing arm joints - with magnetized hips transporting will be easy enough. Two more to go and I can finally paint my shit.
What do you think about metalic scheme for T'au? I'm thinking about Balthasar Gold as a main color with green details.

Shhh just let him be retarded

Loose game on first turn.

Truly the greatest meme.

*derp*
I get it now.

Those two things are nasty, but I killed them pretty good.
And my Fire Dragon Exarch pulled off his second godly feat.
In 7th ed he one shot a Space Wolf blizzard shield dreadnought on overwatch.
Just recently he one shot a robot, then survived shooting from about third of an Ad Mech army.

Scions wouldn't, no.

>Chaos

>plays jormungandr
>but still makes the gunline part of your list kronos just for the rerolls
>not just being a patrician boss and sticking with Jormungandr, making the Malanthrope your Warlord and take the Jormungandr Warlord Trait to give your Exocrine "Ignores Cover"
KYS Faggot.
GTFO of my army

Scions need a separate detachment for the storm troopers doctrine, but that Scion detachment can have stuff like Crusaders without penalty.

Thunderhawks don't lose you the game.

Necron could do that but they don't know about that planet and usually don't care.

Chaos is too much weak to actually blow up a planet unless the whole sector is already in their hands. And considering with how much ease Tyr are able to adapt to it and destroy it I don't see them conquering a system full of nids.

>how good is the Blood for the Blood God technical?
You tell me. I used it on this Grotesque.
It's fucking awesome. Mix it with the blue gemstone paint and it makes a deep purple blood color.

Why are the Night Lords so much better than the other chaos marines?

thunderhawks are lords of war, not flyers.

They are?

>Implying Jormungandr isn't the best fleet.

>Head, hips, weapons and a bonus TST - boy, that was so fun to magnetize this stuff
Do you hate yourself? I find magnetizing tedious enough. Doing more than just the weapons sounds awful.
>I'm thinking about Balthasar Gold as a main color with green details
Could be neat. Personally I know exactly how I'd paint my Tau if I ever started up a force.

Nth for Best Hive fleet

Anything else I should do with this guy? I'm going to clean up the gold and try adding some more shitty lightning but apart from that I don't know where else to go to make it look better.

What do you guys play deathwatch terminators as? Regular troops and vanguard vets are already great at mulching GEQ and MEQ with special ammo and lightning claws respectively, and hammer vanguard vets are decent vs TEQ and vehicles.

Is going the meltagun powerfist combo and dropping on vehicles the way to go? Maybe loading up cyclone missiles and sitting next to watch master?

Would you be ok with your opponent playing Yvraine but using the Mistweaver Saih (pictured) model with the sword, cat, and appropriate base?

Good point. Dont know why that tard got all poitical on you

>appropriate base
Yeas

I know, right?

I don't even know what Yvraine looks like so fuck it I'd play you m8y

No. We are objectively the worst legion, dude.

needs to be basically the same vertical size as well.
If it is, then sure go ahead.

Oh because China

>Renegades

Serves that sorcerer right for not being insane already. Seriously, what self-respecting chaos sorcerer still has their sanity?
IT IS A GOOD PAIN.

Man, Primaris Marines really do look so big compared to Manlet Marines.

>Still lost to Tyranids

Necrons didn't even know about all the shit Chaos is doing. Only Trazyn knew. Necrons will do fuck all about that.

Guy in pic is taller so even easier to get eyes on

Cookie cutter WAAC/10

Neck yourself.

Are they a LoW and not a Flyer?

For fucks sake Forgeworld.

Besides the Praetorians who are the most British of the Imperial Guard?

>loose
Like your mom's roastie?

Saih is actually taller than Yvraine.

how can they even compete

>Hive Fleet Jormungandr's warrior-organisms hunch low to the ground
Clearly, from one of the races they devoured they've learned the art of squats.

Cadia is WW2 britain

I'm not that guy and I'm looking to get into Warhammer, but I have a question in along these lines. If you create your own splinter fleet, and given the very nature of Tyranids(adaptations), would it make sense for them to have a mix of Hive Fleet abilities? Would that even be allowed? Because I could see some more reason for why it would be so, I could also understand it being against the rules.

Not lore-wise

>No soup bowl helmets

Feels bad man.

each detachment has to have only one hive fleet ability.
And if they have different hive fleets, they can't benefit from the other synapse ability.

but yes, it's allowed.

No. Night Lords are factually the worth legion in the lore. They have literally accomplished nothing of value and lost most of their legion to a handful of dangles.

You can take different adaptations for each detachment, but it's seen as poor form.

Excellente - I'm playing a Ynnari list as a Corsairs style army and I'd really prefer to at least not have a named character's model in the army even if I have to play with her for right now.

Ok then, that makes sense. If I get a Ravager in my first order and build it as a regular Raider I have enough special weapons to make ten Blasters and four Lances from my first 20 Warriors, which seems like plenty for a while if my third box is just a couple Phantasm Sarges and regular splinter rifle dudes. Would have to turn the vehicle sponson lances into infantry guns, but I guess I could kitbash them with the Shredders or Splinter Cannon for that.

They didn't aim to accomplish shit. Night Lords just wanna fuck around and Kurze only cared about vindicating himself, and he did.

More like Edge Lords.

Verticle hight has never been an issue unless you do something retarded like model a riptide lying flat on the ground.

GW models get bigger all the time. The old metal broodlord is just very slightly bigger than a normal genestealer and new one is massive and I don't own one because I already have several metal ones.

If anyone tells me I can't use my badass metal broodlord they can get fucked.

Gotcha, and I would tend to agree. I'm planning to make a Kronos splinter fleet (I like all the abilities and the thus far scant lore about them, but I don't dig the color scheme), and hadn't planned on having any other Hive Fleets involved, but it would be nice to change it up depending on who I'm facing that day (while making sure they know exactly what Hive Fleet I'm playing as that day).

> FW
Racist detected

I can only imagine this is some kind of play happening, also, yeah, holy fuck those size differences.

Which chapter has the most terminator suits available to them?

I wouldn't cut up the cannons. They're still usable on warriors, and I suspect they'll get a points drop in the codex/CA. Ravagers are also really good as is, too. You could use the dizzy cannons maybe.

Nah you gotta go for smaller games

Patrol detachment with super heavy auxiliary

Captain with thunder hammer and combinflamer
Scout squad with 3 shotguns, a heavy bolter, and sniper rifle
2 vindicators
All in a thunderhawk transporter

997 points.
For extra shits and giggles the thunderhawk is your warlord

man the didgeridoo pattern looks so goofy

I just bought one of these what am I in for?

A REAL NID LIST

Hive Fleet Trait: Jormungandr

2000/2000 points; 7CP

+ Battalion Detatchement +

HQ
>Hive Tyrant with Rending Claws, Toxin Sacs and Biocannon (not sure which yet)
>Old One Eye

Troops:
>20 Genestealers with Extended Carapace
>15 Termagaunts
>15 Termagaunts

Heavy Support
>Trygon
>3 Carnifexes with Scything Talons and Spore Cysts (one has tusks cuz I had points)

+ Spearhead Detatchement: +

HQ
>Neurothrope: Warlord Trait: Insidious Threat (Units Ignore Cover within 3" of Warlord)

Elites
>3 Hive Guards with Impaler Cannons

Heavy Support
>Tyrannofex with Rupture Cannon
>Exocrine
>3 Biovores

How is this list? I'm still not sure what Hive Fleet to run, I'm leaning towards Jormungandr, but Kronos would be good for the gunline, Kraken would be good for the Fexes, and Behemoth would be nice for the Genestealers.
Also, I dont know wheither the Tyrant gets a Stranglethorn or a Venom Cannon.
AND I still need to pick a cool relic....
Help me anons