Xrp

>when you realize the real flippening has just started
its always the fuckin jews

wish i got on the jewtrain earlier, this shit is gonna be $3 today easy

>i-it's different this time!

Lol, this just started. jew not wining this 5d chess by satoshi

>bought at .27 and sold at $1

i made my money i aint gonna fomo

>i base the future of an emerging market on a one-time event that happened a few months ago.

There is no getting rich against the jews. Learn how to jew properly, like the US teamed up with jews 1933-1945 and now look who's the boss.

>and now look who's the boss

the jews?

was just about to make a thread on ripple. I've been skiing for a couple of days and not following crypto news / charts.

Bought ripple at 20c. Anyone here think the pump is over? I'm hoping to hodl this one personally.

Also holding since .2 and will keep holding for 2018. Coinbase will list it Jan 2018 so all normies will be able to pump in even more money. Also note the increase of market cap in the last 7 months. If it will continue in 2018 we all will have a nice house.

you are wrong

There's only a few rules:

1) Bitcoin is at the moment one of the best stores of wealth on the planet.

2) Bitcoin doesn't need to be fast or cheap to be a store of wealth, Consider this: Would you want to store wealth in $5 notes? How about pennies? They're fast and cheap though?.. No you want to store wealth in big $500 bills that are HARD and SLOW to break.

3) Bitcoin, especially if you HOLD bitcoin, acts as a pass to the fresh and emerging markets of ICOs. These returns we're seeing sometimes, 100x 300x.. This isn't natural, this is what it looks like when new industries are born... The jews want In on this, they can't because they don't have bitcoin to buy in.

>>hurr durr why don't they just buy bitcoin then?

4) The price of bitcoin is MUCH higher than it currently is. IF the jews bought all the bitcoin they WANTED to buy, they would drive the demand of the market through the fucking roof and bitcoin would be priced at 100k+.

The only reason it's not is because they have another way to get the bitcoin at the moment:

5) That leads us to Ripple.
Ripple is a shitcoin controlled by the banks, centralised, and the banks have MASSIVE sums of Ripple in their coffers (which they likely got for free for joining the network).

Ripple's actual use case is laughable to anyone that understands global finance. Banks use manual traders to buy and sell massive quantities of foriegn currency because those traders make them MILLIONS in profit. They don't want an instant third party to settle conversions for them.

Ripple has another use case though.

The banks already own it, they can create fake demand for it buy pumping prices on low volume. Normies will think It's $2, it was $1 tommorow, next year it will be $800.

They will buy Ripple.

But here comes the saddest part: They will buy Ripple with Ethereum and Bitcoin. The two things the banks couldn't actually get their hands on without spiking the price except... now they can.

I bought some at $1.96
Did I do ok
>tfw couldn't get in at $0.20 because had to wait for fucking coin base to clear my BTC
>tfw now can't get more XRP because coinbase is lagging like shit and won't send my ETH or LTC
At least gemini finally approved my ID

Insightful user. Thank you for this. I believe you may be on to something.

this
ripple is a parasite and everyone who buys it should kys

Been holding since 2c. I don't really care if it goes up or down anymore. Small initial investment, so I keep holding. Everybody tries to fud and make up conspiracies around it. The discussion around the degree of centralization is meaningless. It has great implementation and that's what make a company gain in the long run.

>But here comes the saddest part: They will buy Ripple with Ethereum and Bitcoin. The two things the banks couldn't actually get their hands on without spiking the price except... now they can.

Great story!

You left out the part where btc tx costs started rising exponetially, the community kept spinning off new forks bc, and in increasing unsustainability of energy consumption to power PoW. Minor details...

Ripple is being used by ((them)) to acquire all the ETH/BTC u fools

Banks get all the Ether / Bitcoin.

Normies get all the worthless XRP.

and the whole cycle starts again. The jews win. They always start with nothing, and somehow end up hoding all the cards.

They did this back in Europe in the 1800s:

(They told the british markets that the British had lost the battle of waterloo, and British stocks plummeted, once they plumeted they bought in with millions if not billions of dollars... and the truth was revealed).

Similarly the truth is Bitcoin and Ether are truely decentralised. They can't be stopped and have taken a life of their own. They ARE the default stores of value on this planet now.

They are tricking normies into thinking that they are worthless, and this shitcoin XRP is now great.

They will buy the Ether and USD for the equivalent of pennies, and once they own a majority, will buy the rest with FIAT sending the price skyrocketting to 1M per bitcoin.

But a price of 1M per bitcoin doesn't mean Bitcoin is expensive.

Another way to think of it is the US dollar just got demoted.

>Said the man the last time it happened too

This is why we need the gas.

Bitcoin won't be used to transfer money on the daily. It will be used as a store of wealth, and as such transaction costs aren't as relevant when the transactions per day become few.

is this some kind of new FUD from a discord? I keep seeing this shit about jews selling ripple and taking all the btc/eth.

I bought ripple with tether, so..... you can easily buy ripple with tether just like most other coins...

>yes but if I made profit on it, I bought 1 btc worth and got 2 btc back

That's what all the redditors and cucks say. Good for them if they made profit of course, but every time ripple's marketcap grow it's more btc and eth they got for free.

>They will buy the Ether and USD for the equivalent of pennies,

>They will buy the Ether and Bitcoin* for the equivalent of pennies,

>Mfw this is happening and I cant tell the normies the truth

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The tether you spent on xrp means you didn't get btc instead.
And with your tether they'll buy bitcoins too.

You just gave money to the jews in exchange of a shit token they can just create by literal billions whenever they want.

BTC hit 1k and crashed as well.

It will be an ERC20 token - keep dreaming shitcoiner. The pump for XRP is based purely on the (((rumor))) that it will be listed, but there is no way these guys list this centralized joocoin.

Resistance is jewtile

Tether is a shitshow waiting to happen.

I don't think even the jews are going to know what to do when that thing pops and it turns out they've been basically printing USD.

Ripple ...

Circulating Supply
38,739,144,847 XRP

Escrow - waiting to be sold to buffoons
50,000,000,000 XRP

Total Supply
99,993,093,880 XRP

printing currency... doesn't that sound familiar... they can manipulate any market into oblivion as long as they have control.

seriously though, this ripple FUD in multiple threads is pretty obvious, are you guys getting paid?

>the jews made a shitcoin to steal the good coins
>bitcoin is apparently a good coin
Ripple,BTC and ETH are all equally shitty.

You're probably right, but bitcoin at the moment is still a bubble relatively speaking. Also the tech is shitty and scales very badly.

all these weak hands and weak minds who dont see whats happening :"D Feeding ((them))) cheap btc.

you do know that you can sell any coin for btc even if you bought it with tether? not sure what you're trying to say here except obvious paid FUD

take a look at the gdax listing framework.
ripple goes against most points there
your stupid shitcoin wont get listed
too bad you were late to the game normie

I'm calling it as I see it.

On one hand you have a currency that literally cannot be regulated, printed, controlled, confiscated, frozen, decentralized and barely traced to real world individuals.

On the other hand you have a coin that is controllable, regulated, Freezable, confiscatable, centralized.

And you're telling me the people that caused the 2008 Housing bubble, and then forced the tax payer to pay off their trillion dollar gambling debt... are going to want to hold the SECOND currency, and not the first one?

Pretty good read user, if you wrote that you're pretty good desu

paid fud from a discord. its good but not coming from an honest place

>everything is paid fud

>suddenly multiple threads fudding ripple
>some of them spouting the exact same shit

yeah right, not paid fud at all

Assuming this is true

In orded for that to happen they would have to make Ripple worth much more.

So buying now at 2-3 and selling at 50 is easy cash

If you want to get rich, you need to get all the morale faggotry out of the way. Like if you see a war going, the only thing that should make you sad is when you see them kill each other with someone elses weapons and ammo. Ripple is jewcoin and will destroy the world as we know it? I'm fine because I made a profit when it went up and I'm going to invest in tissues to make even more profit of all the salt. If you try to make a profit while at the same time make the world a better place, you will fail both.

I'm already in, so no need to keep FUDing here.

XRP will not "replace" BTC. It has its own use case though, which has nothing to do with retail customers. Banks want to use it to save money, and they need a lot of it at a much higher market cap to do so on a large scale. All we're doing by holding XRP is getting a piece of the action as they move from trials to production use.

total supply

>99,993,093,880 XRP

we should also take a moment to think how much (((they))) own