Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1872: Turns Out They Were Dill Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XI97jY3FZ9Q
pastebin.com/jEFF0V1T
youtu.be/LmWbiMwxmOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mind posting your Briah and/or desire for it from Dies Irae? Trying to cobble mine together and would like to see others.

Oh no, jumper! Looks like your waifu cucked you, despite all odds! How do you handle the heartbreak?

My desire is to improve myself and become better than I was before. Not actually sure how that would manifest as a Briah.

Related question, but does the level of our Briah grow or is it stuck at the level that we purchase it?

There are no good jumps.

>Having waifus

So make one then.

I think you got cucking mixed up, if you get cucked by someone that means they fucked your significant other. So it's impossible for one's significant other to cuck them unless it's a harem deal.

Likewise, there are no good SBers.

I just want to have friends.
Not mindless sycophants or worshipers.
I don't know how that would manifest.

>harem infiltration
That is actually a fucking brilliant idea.

>oh look a new girl
>HAREM TIME
>oh fuck she just stole my harem

It's impossible to steal my harem because we're all in an open relationship.

>"Breaking news, everyone in the world becomes sane and can no longer become depressed and from now on seem to have given up religion to only believe in themselves and each other!"

Your wives let you take black cock like you always wanted?

I'm still working on that. I've got a vague sense of what I want, but I'm having a lot of trouble putting it into words.

It can grow in power with the strength of your soul, what it can't do is grow in complexity of theme. So if you only got a free first level Briah giving you fire powers, it could make hotter and bigger fires as you grew stronger but it won't be able to do weird symbolic stuff based on what the concept of fire means.

>My desire is to improve myself and become better than I was before. Not actually sure how that would manifest as a Briah.
Passively you would probably become stronger over time and aware of things you would consider flaws which would disappear given time by just existing, Actively you would probably be amazing at training yourself and possibly others, maybe you would not even have a softcap with how great your potential is?

What format do you prefer for perk/item/drawbacks? I prefer:

[bold]400 CP - Fun Perk/Item Name[/bold]
This is a perk or item description.

[bold]+400 CP - Fun Drawback Name[/bold]
This is a drawback description.

It looks nice, it's easy to build for, it's fairly consistent.

Seduce both in different forms, turn them against each other, then break both of their hearts, before revealing that the other betrayed them. For additional revenge and amusement, set up two clones who will continue to fuck with both of them in this way.

Cool, thanks. Guess I'm taking drawbacks.

All very in line with what I'd like, so I think I'll be taking some of these. Thanks.

My Jumper's only desire is to help as many people as he can in his travels and make their lives better than they would have been otherwise. Also to not give in to the temptation of UNLIMITED POWAH, but mostly to help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=XI97jY3FZ9Q

>All very in line with what I'd like, so I think I'll be taking some of these. Thanks.
Glad I could help.

Having seen playthroughs of this game, I really want that Phantom Ruby thing. It's cool, and I like what Infinite was able to do with it, even if he is edgier then Ow the Edge himself.

My law is "Everyone must love Jumper for being perfect." My Briah prevents anyone within range from acknowledging that I can be flawed. They believe it's pointless to try to dodge or defend against my attacks, and if I don't instantly kill them in a single blow, it's only because of how merciful I am. If I say something they disagree with, listeners must capitulate or rationalize how I am just testing them, because I could never believe anything untrue. Even if they manage to kill me, they walk away thinking that it was all part of my plan and that I'll come back even stronger.

A variation of Reinhard's but based on my desire for waifus. Anyone who is made into an einherjar becomes a waifu.

Well, that's Gudou, obviously. I'm thinking you'd be some sort of crazy hyper-biology thing. Constantly evolving and transforming so that in each moment you're better-adapted and more capable than before. Probably with the option to condense yourself down into a human-looking form that keeps all the internal changes, which since your biology is magical in nature now could be pretty significant. You'd effectively be building machines inside your soul-body to make yourself better at any task...energy channeling networks and bioreactors for powering magic efficiently, improved fast-twitch musculature and nerve systems for practicing martial arts, some sort of symbiotic proteomic biocomputer for purely mental disciplines, all sorts of crazy new organs that are constantly being refined. Then when you use the actual invocation part of your Briah, you get external changes, adapting on the fly to create all sorts of new parts and features (with your choice of aesthetic so you don't look like a gross shoggoth), and with the ability to call out any adaptations from prior situations so you can instantly adapt to things you've seen before.

Maybe something similar to BEYOND making it so you end up coming across those who happen to be in trouble and being able to find the path to making them happy despite impossible odds? For the second part maybe the people you help impart some of their energy to you and it enforces your will and mentality?

If my my wish was "To be a superhero; that is someone who can save everyone" or "for everyone to have a happy ending" what would it do?

Well, my desire is to cause chaos and mischief for fun, as a goofy villain, but I'm not sure how that would manifest. Don't really know much about Dies Irae, aside from that the jump has.

Also cool stuff, thanks for the suggestions.

Find out what form of mind control was used and who is doing it.

Has to be really powerful if it overpowered mine.

There are no good shitposters.

Well not exactly sure but it would probably make the area and people around you toonish, so they could take more damage and would find you to be quite funny so long as you are trying to be.

Huh. That actually sounds kind of cool, plus it would be hilarious to use it in-universe.

I actually beat the game just yesterday!
Still riding that high.

The Phantom Ruby is fucking awesome. It's basically got the power to manifest dreams into reality. "Illusions so powerful, you bruise if they bump you"; while not technically real, they're "real enough" for all intents.
That in addition to somewhat nebulous space/dimensional rift distortions. It's REALLY cool. I could see jumpers wanting it for a new toy.

Also: Infinite is SO fucking edgy. He is crazy edge. He makes Shadow look like a guy who wears sweatervests and enjoys knitting. Just completely blows him out of the water in terms of pure edge.
Sonic makes up for it, though: He is so upbeat and cheesy and POWER OF FRIENDSHIP, it's amazing.

>"for everyone to have a happy ending"
See first sentence here might be what you need.

>"To be a superhero; that is someone who can save everyone"
Maybe it makes it so you can find those in danger and be able to reach them quicker then should be normal, while also allowing you to take in any damage that they have or are going to receive and perhaps return it to what the cause of it is? Maybe you are also good at turning those of the dark into the light?

Hey :^)

What are some good crafting ingredients I can find in the chain? I want to make items of legendary power, so I need some really strong stuff.

Thank you for proving the point.

Just leaving this here before I fall into my sleep coma.

Hey Val, if I were to use Gladsheimer to absorb say for example Saren from the end of ME1. Would I have the crazed, full of tech Saren, or would he be cleansed of that to be a better warrior?

Supposedly a modern military would be unable to conquer Exalted's Creation but wouldn't that only be the case if the Celestial Exalted were around in force? Most of the world seems to be full of mortals and I can't really imagine the Dragonblooded doing particularly well against machine guns.

Could a jumper with a few thousand troops armed with Sisters of Battle level weapons manage it?

Celestial Exalts WILL be around in force if you try to conquer the world.

But even without them, what are machine guns going to do about immaterial gods throwing tornadoes at you or Raksha nobles brainwashing the army command?

Well, that really depends on your view of how the soul interacts with neurology, doesn't it? Saren was crazy because of changes made to his nervous system, does that reflect on the soul and change it or is it more like a filter warping the soul's real signal?

pastebin.com/jEFF0V1T

I suppose the core desire behind it would be "I want a world I can live comfortably in, and to be among people I can trust." It's a bit weird, considering what I've gotten over the Chain, but I think I'll be able to justify by the time I do DI without forcing grimderp to break Jumper's faith in others.

I could also post the planned Briahs for my companions if you want, although they're just loose concepts at this point.

THE ULTIMATE MERCENARY
Is by far the edgiest title in all of sonic

It's definitely something I want! Man, the things I would do with something like that. Aside from the ability to create all sorts of crazy things like a SUN, just the concept itself is cool. Plus, it would be the perfect power-granter for BBEGs you set up, just so you can watch the havoc they wreak.

I found Sonic and Infinite's interactions hilarious, personally. It's like they're from two different games. Or, no, wait, it's like in shonen where you have the hero who believes in the power of friendship (Sonic), the super-edgy rival who believes in it but won't admit it (Shadow), and the even edgier right hand villain who dismisses it as nonsense (Infinite). It's amazing.

See, the funny thing is, in the comics you can actually see that he and his team were actually dangerous and earned that title. In the game though? They got killed off off-screen, and he gets ragdolled by Shadow. Which is way funnier then it should be.

Not nearly, no. For one thing, you're not going to conquer ANY world with just a few thousand troops. Creation has about 150% the habitable land mass of Earth. Do you think you could conquer the Earth with a few thousand guys with good guns? No, it's a logistical nightmare, you can't take and hold that much ground with such a small force.

For another thing, Dragonblooded can totally handle machine guns. They've got plenty of charms to reinforce their bodies and armor, and since Dragonblooded charms tend to have a lot of communal effects (fitting to their roles as the soldier Exalted), it only takes a few of them to enchant their entire army, let alone squad. Imperium levels of tech would be harder for them to deal with, bolters are pretty heavy ordinance, but I'd give them even chances.

Thirdly, you're going to have to deal with Celestial Exalts. Both the Lunars and the Sidereals will be all over your shit. You're going to be dealing with fate ninjas and shapeshifting assassins on top of SMA masters, giant kaiju, and armies of beastmen.

Fourthly, Creation is full of other magical things. Elementals, gods, ghosts, raksha...even if there were no Exalted in Creation at all, you're still going to be dealing with so many powerful magical warriors leading armies of monsters.

That being the case, the solution is to cuck them right back twice as hard!

I wonder what happens if you have the Tasty perk from this and the Bad Blood perk from Horror Movies.
What would your blood taste like if it was both delicious and fucking awful at the same time?

See, the problem with that is that I don't have one. Also, every girl in the party spent the entirety of Peter Pan chasing that eternal boy and all I was left with was minor annoyance.

It it is tasty, but leaves a bad aftertaste when you swallow it

>Local vampire hates jumper blood but can't stop drinking it

Go to the Discworld.
Octiron is magical metal taht has a number of properties. it is a magical lighting rod of sorts, enhances magic cast, a compass would point towards the largest source of magic. And you never get what you intended. A bell of the stuff rings with tones of silence.
Sapeient Pearwood - magical wood from areas with high magical backgrounds (think magical radiation zones). besides being smart to various degrees it is loyal and will follow their owner anywhere, even into other dimensions and the after life.

>swallow
African or European?

The Ruby's cool and all, and from what we can see can be at least have manufactured knock offs

But I'm surprised nobody's made mention of Wispons. Hyper Go Ons are already said to be at least potent enough to be comparable to the Emeralds and these little widgets let you more or less harness that power so that anyone can use them. They also look fuckin' cool.

I think all that needs to be said is that Sanic Forces is Anime

Also how can videogames be real if our eyes arent real: youtu.be/LmWbiMwxmOU

Don't get me wrong, the Wispons are cool and all, but the Phantom Ruby is just so much cooler. Infinite uses it to create a clone army of villains, all kinds of weapons, and, you know, a SUN.

Besides, I think Hyper Go On energy is only comparable/stronger then the Emeralds in huge amounts? Like, the massive stores of it that Eggman collected for his plans to brainwash all of Earth/Mobius/whatever.

Can't argue with this guy, he seems like a pretty smart dude.

The women's reaction though is pretty hilarious.

You know, an awful lot of jumps take place in schools.

What are some good perks to help with school life? Would you even need them by your 20th time through Japanese highschool?

Can the Sonic jumps be considered "Science Fantasy", or is there another non-mechanics genre (i.e. not "platformer") that better describes the world?

Why isn't the Innistrad jump in the MtG series folder? The other imaged jumps seem to be in the appropriate series folder. Also, shouldn't there maybe be a Nasuverse folder, with a sub-folder for Fate?

The guy trying to cuckold him winds up pretty happy with the arrangement, actually. They wind up all living together, with the other man using a female identity because he knows it turns the husband on. It's a pretty hot comic, all things considered.

They're kitchen sink settings, in my eyes. Science fantasy is a well known label and fitting, since most of the high tech stuff exists to allow your usual fantasy style tropes such as an evil overlord, flying fortresses, and the like

Not even getting into the fact that actual fantasy tropes are pretty prevalent.

Science Fantasy is accurate. Between the magical nature of the Emeralds, the various monsters Eggman unleashes, and all the mad science conducted by Eggman and others (plus Tails' own inventions), science fantasy works.

Speed Reading from Princess Bride lets you instantly gain all the knowledge from any book, movie, webpage, ect that you touch. The knowledge you gain is equal to the same amount as if you had taken the time to do some hardcore studying. This effect can be muted so that you forget.
Perfect memory - jump (many) You now have perfect memory of everything you used Speed Reading on.

Noct in Tekken 7? Man I'm so fuckin hyped

Well, we were talking about a specific power there but yeah, you're not really going to be able to steal the soul or life or powers of someone way stronger than you overall. It's just power in a general sense.

Sure.

In general.

You'd have him as he was when you ate him up, including all the tech. Machina's basically a robot already.

>Thinking I'd be upset Tharja finally found someone for herself.
>Thinking Tharja will ever actually fall for someone other than me.

I mean, if we were talking about Chrom maybe I'd be worried, but as is you're just being silly.

Try staying on the rails, Toblerone.

>your waifu isn't a perfectly loyal cute android grill

That perk is one of my all time favorite ease of life/non-combat perk.
I place it on the same level of "no bathroom" and "always clean" perks, if not more so.

My ultimate wish is for freedom and adventure.

Not sure what that would entail? Any suggestions?

Hey Val, how vague can the concept which we're the Lower Case god of be? Part of me is tempted to take Evil, just so I could pull off the "As Long As There Is Evil" thing, though god of Winter sounds cooler to me.

First time in Star Wars I went to the Jedi Archives, pulled a shadow clone army, and used Speed Ready to absorb the archive in a few hours. So worth it. Having most of a galaxy's knowledge at your finger times is always a great resource for an early jumper.

NTR might be trash, but that thing is one of my favorites.

The more vague it is compared to something like Darkness or another singular element, the weaker it'll be. So you can take something like Evil but unless you really focus it, it'll probably be a tonne weaker. If it's all about evil acts and making things evil and corrupting things that'd probably be at the full power but if it's just evil versions of lots of other powers, you're probably not getting much.

Sasuga Lord Ainz

>god of Winter

You're Mab?

We have an open relationship, somewhat of a requirement when you have a few dozen waifus, yes a couple dozen I know I'm picky.

Hero BBS has super metal powered by Justice!

>That pic
Funny because Army UAVs, like the Reaper, sound like lawnmowers flying overhead. For the longest time I was wondering why the base was mowing so much when we're in the middle of a desert.

>not being able to duplicate yourself and make it work
>guzzling cum from "your" waifu's used holes

At least admit you're gay.

Yeah, that's fair. Winter/Ice is probably a better choice, really.

No, but I am a fairy! Well, I used to be. Not anymore, really.

I'd argue having most any worlds knowledge is a great resource for any jump. Early or veteran.

If you had to fit all the jumpers you've ever seen into a small number of categories, what would you call them? Personally, I've seen:

>Explorers - take travel perks a lot, deal with stronger enemies by running somewhere else, love seeing new places
>Conquerors - obsessed with 'fixing' worlds, gather armies and administration perks, deal with stronger enemies through force of numbers
>Collectors - buy lots of items for novelty value, own museums, gather pets, tend to take collecting and money perks, deal with stronger enemies by bargaining with them
>Seducers - I'm not sure I have to explain this one
>Duelists - obsessed with personal battle, seek strong opponents more than anything, range morally between 'shounen protagonist' and 'edgelord,' personal powerlevels more important than companions

Oh, almost forgot, thanks Val.

>We have an open relationship

Anytime

>Optimizers/Pragmatists - Collect personal power, companions, artifacts, charisma... Whatever is needed or "best".

You're mostly using his post as and excuse to use your new pic, aren't you.

You forgot Builders. Those who create works of science and magic for the joy of doing so or because they wish to see how far things can be taken. May also include Capitalists, who create galaxy spanning empires of commerce, and Flesh Crafters, who create art with their bodies or those of others.

>The Bancho: Obsessed with their own personal morality, even when said morality makes everything unimaginably worse than your worst nightmare. Has willpower out the ass to back up these delusions. Has terrible fashion sense.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Honestly.

Griffiths - The sort of jumper to use companion CP to buy items for themselves. Amazingly skewed morals and is only "good" based on their own compass. Not even to get an optimal build, just a huge asshole.

>Turtles - Focus on defense/survival above all else, otherwise behavior and and motivations typically align with an additional type.

>Seducers

You know I've never actually seen a chain where the goal was straight out to set out on a waifuing spree across the multiverse.

Usually they mix that in with something else as the main goal.

>DiSus: Dark snow demon's who claim to be a threat and are evil, but probably just need a hug.

A bit of confusion over Beast of Possibility. What exactly does decades over days amount to in terms of equivalent soul count? The LDO got anywhere from a few thousand to millions over a few years back in WW2, and even Spinne could probably gain millions over a few years if he went all out in a place like NYC, let alone Bey.

Also, does the growth scale with how difficult your opponents are? Like if you dealt with the sort of escalation Ren does would you see a similar level of growth sans Godhood?

>Savestatists - Use perks to their maximum pleasure potential, possibly on others, often without regard to said partners' feelings if so. Sometimes overlap with the Seducer archetype.
>The Mother - Bases their activities on an overarching, typically unconventional fetish. Otherwise, may overlap with any other playstyles.

Hey Val, can I consume souls before DI by using a different soul eating power, and then transfer them over to my Ewigkeit instead when the jump starts?