warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=04fqKt-cB3I

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Tyranid Codex epub (Expires 18/Nov)
sendit.cloud/ef5u0qlpuyvz

Tyranid Codex PDF (Expires 18-Nov)
sendit.cloud/v7x4wn6b7lfx

Angron or Fulgrim, whos next to return

Fulgrim, he's a better choice to battle girly-man.

Post cute models.

Are word bearers completely useless in the crunch or am I just bad at reading/interpreting their legion tactic/stratagem/warlord traits?

useless

I think those dubs say everything.

They're fucking garbage.

That's a shame, I am reading know no fear and it makes me want to play them.

I usually play EC, does anyone know which novels feature them that are good? I've read "Fulgrim".

What would be a good way to convert up a Tson Daemon prince and Helbrute? I kinda want to roll with the armor/Egyptian/undead theme for a prince, but I'm not really sure how. The brute on the other hand I kinda just want to run a Dread with some chaos sprinkled on it, but a dread is a little smaller than a helbrute. A friend of mine did suggest using Green Stuff to make the fleshy bits of the Helbrute look more like flames and paint all the fleshy parts so they look like they're covered in warpfire.

This for helbrute.

>hey man wanna play a game?
>sure!
Your opponent fields this guy with his reversed Wehrmacht shield. Plops him behind ruins, out of line of sight
>oh yeah, by the way, he has Astral Aim
How do you deal with a Twinlinked Las and a krak missile that ignore line of sight and ignore cover?

Hmmm, i'm thinking about running this. Any comments?

Hive Fleet: Chimera
Total: 1997
CP: 12

brigade Detachment: Kraken
HQ: Broodlord [CATALYST] (Warlord) (Ymgarl artifact) (warlord trait?) - 162
HQ: Neurothrope [?] - 70
HQ: Old One Eye - 200

Troops: 20x Genestealers w/5x power swords - 240
Troops: 3x Tyranid Warriors w/ scything talons and Boneswords -66
Troops: 3x Tyranid Warriors w/ scything talons and Boneswords -66
Troops: 20x Hormagaunts - 100
Troops: 3x Ripper Swarm - 33
Troops: 3x Ripper Swarm - 33

Elites: 3x Hive guard w/Shockcannon - 117

Fast Attack: 1x Fat Spore mine - 20pts

Heavy Support: Carnifex w/scything talons pair, tusks, spore cysts, and bone mace - 92
Heavy Support: Carnifex w/scything talons pair, tusks, spore cysts, and bone mace - 92

Patrol Detachment: Behemoth
HQ: Neurothrope [?] - 70

Troops: 30x Termagant w/fleshborer - 120
Troops: 30x Termagant w/fleshborer - 120

I was asking myself who is the worst Primarch and I came to the conclusion that Primarchs fucking suck. Like half of them have no character, are morons or assholes. They're supposed to be these superhuman awe-inspiring demigods and other characters treat them as such but they just act like petty manchildren, almost all of them. Which ones are actually passable characters? Guilliman? Magnus? Hell, one of the most reasonable ones is Khan and that's because he's only there to fill a slot, like Mortarion.

Horus Heresy was a mistake.

Charge from Deep Strike faggot.

just take some other CSM crunch and run them like that. just say upfront what crunch you are using and it will be cool

So is there any point to droppods anymore? Now that they're insanely expensive for no reason whatsoever.

shoot it

Lorgar is the worst, Sanguinius is the best.

>Horus Heresy was a mistake.
Basically this black library can't write and thus the primarchs have been fucked over because of it. The Heresy should have stayed a mysterious event.

Master of Ordinance + Basilisk, cackle as it dies horribly.

How do you guys think skitarii would look with a dark elder paint job?

That's assuming your opponent wasn't kind enough to set up a deep strike bubble.
>shoot at something you can't see

>they just act like petty manchildren

You now understand the Greek/Roman pantheon of gods and mythology.

These characters have such flaws because they mirror mankind. The implication is that these flaws are part of what make humans human.

They're fine, run them as WB and summon daemons all day long.

>Troops: 20x Genestealers w/5x power swords - 240
It's called acid maw you dumb faggot.

>Fast Attack: 1x Fat Spore mine - 20pts
Mucolid, retard.

>Heavy Support: Carnifex w/scything talons pair, tusks, spore cysts, and bone mace - 92
You didn't pay for the spore cysts idiot.

>Patrol Detachment: Behemoth
>HQ: Neurothrope [?] - 70

>Troops: 30x Termagant w/fleshborer - 120
>Troops: 30x Termagant w/fleshborer - 120
For what fucking purpose would you run these as behemoth with no melee units?

>multiple hive fleets

Have you considered suicide?

start with these shitters for the prince

I need to add 20posessed to my EC army and I want to use mark of khorne/renegade tactics.

Should I tack on an HQ and cultists ~110 points for the patrol, or should I spend the 1CP for an auxilliary detachment?

Ignore it.

Do you really think that's the level of cheese I have to deal with?

Those look more like Night Lord Daemon Princes than 1kS princes.

I'd take the cultists

>blah
If you know what they are, their names are sufficient.

>blah
I paid for the spore cysts in the total but forgot to add to each entry

>behemoth
Dem termagants hand out 5 mortal wounds on the charge, bruh.

>blah
Hive fleet chimera, totally fluffly. Don't be a WAACfag. :^)

Oh, I didnt even know those existed. Well that's one thing down. Anyone here play Fantasy to know if Morghasts are similar in size to a DP?
These guys fulfill the armored/undead part and with some chaos sprinkles could look pretty good.

I can seem to post my picture weird.

Wasnt there an old rule about having some amount of cultists you had to have a csm squad?

>That's assuming your opponent wasn't kind enough to set up a deep strike bubble.
He's playing Grey Knights, what the fuck is he screening with?

Just shoot him with your own unit that doesn't require LoS, or outmaneuver and hit it from melee with a fast unit/flyer/deep striker, or Deny his Astral Aim or something.

Whats everyone's opinions on Space marine Bikes this edition?
I kind of want to make a bike list, or at least a bike detachment, but have never played with them or against them to really see how they work on the table/whether their mobility is actually worth it.

>old rule

Why does that matter in 8th?

>Dem termagants hand out 5 mortal wounds on the charge, bruh.
You're never going to get all 30 of them into melee intact when footslogging across the board plus eating overwatch, and ALL within 1" of the opponent, and even if you do that's still weak.

Morghasts would work fine like said.

They are alright, a mono bike list will probably suck though unless you're dank angels.

Even then, you shouldn't field just bikes.

New obliterator model when?

Right after plastic sisters.

Well I mean, Strike Squads aren't exactly expensive, and can always redeploy on the table with Gate of Infinity. Or he could just throw a Rhino or something and extend that 9" bubble to a point where charging the Nought isn't possible.
>or Deny his Astral Aim or something.
Deny is 24", and GK have +1 to psychic tests. Have fun getting into Deny range and then rolling 2 extra than his roll in order to deny.

Answer cheese with cheese

>He still thinks GW are going to release new models for existing units

How are primaris LTs with agressors?

Oh well that explains why I couldnt post that picture. Yea I kinda like them. I'd probably replace their wings with birb wings and maybe change out the head.
While I kinda agree with you, I dunno what else to do. It's either that, Something really armored up, or mini lord of change for a fitting DP

Around the time these guys get new models.

HAHAHAHAHAhahahaaaa..
hehehe..
he...

hm...

You are top kek m8

>krieggers in the mail

feels good man, is "Imperial Armor" on FW their codex?

How much power do the nipple horns grant magnus?

can the biker keyword fall back and charge again this edition or is that just deathwatch bikes?

Im just using primaris aggressors as obliterators, they're cheaper and have more options.

Pretty nasty. Lots of wounds, high toughness, twin boltguns + 3 special weapons, characters on bikes, super quick, fairly inexpensive, look badass. I have a ton of bikes and I love them. They always put in mad work.

They're more for back board defense.

Against rapid fire bolters only 1.9 will die to RF 10 bolters which means alot of mortal wounds will go through.

you'll get about a .040 return on the MW for the 120 points spent.

>and can always redeploy on the table with Gate of Infinity
Not in the middle of your turn before you drop a Deep Striker, dumbass.

>Or he could just throw a Rhino or something and extend that 9" bubble to a point where charging the Nought isn't possible.
So kill the Rhino first, then charge it in a later turn.

How are you having so much trouble with 2 lascannons and 1 krak missile that you can't IMMEDIATELY alpha strike?

>Deny shit
Are you seriously telling me you can't get within 24" of an enemy model? What is wrong with you? Use a CP re-roll if you really fuckin have to.

that's kind of what I was thinking.
Also gives bill something else to poke

Nightlords eternally BTFO, how does anyone like this cuck faction?

What would be a good hq for a footslogging renegade possessed squad?

Alternatively, convince me to take a vanguard detachment instead. Splitting up the 10 would cost 10 more for the 2 icons, but save me some cultist points and net me a CP. However I need a 3rd elite unit that benefits from renegade tactics.

If they're for back board defense they're going to get charged way more than they get to charge.

You could run them as Kronos for Denial and bonus to shooting instead.

>Not in the middle of your turn before you drop a Deep Striker, dumbass.
He could always take a 5 man strike squad, make a bubble around the dread and then GoI them somewhere else on Turn 3.
>So kill the Rhino first, then charge it in a later turn
Then you have the problem of the Dread shooting at your own DS'ers, plus him GoI'ing reinforcements into the area for 1 turn.

Conglomeration of Spirit Hosts would be an interesting one. But yeah replace skeletons with bird wings throw on some more armor and maybe model an Egyptian blade into their hands.

Tyranids BTFO literally everyone in this Codex to be fair

Different user but is there any other chaos model I could use these guys as mainly because I really like them.

Since we're on the topic of Astral Aim vendread cheese for some reason, should I use the Forgeworld GK Ven Dread or should I just use the GW model? Which looks better?

thought on my NL-inspired warband Plague marine? Wanted to do something different from the ALWAYS GREEN GRIMY MUDDY plague marine we usually see.

>If they're for back board defense they're going to get charged way more than they get to charge.

Nah, what usually happens (in the 4 games i played with the new book) is they deepstrike 9 inches away from these guys and shoot a couple up and fail the charge and lose a few guys to OW, then i move to encircle them, shoot them, then charge them when i'm really close.

No one expects back board defenders to hand out 5 MW on top of their shooting and melee damage.

Other then that i kite people who try to get them off objectives.

I wanna strip some old metal minis, is simple green the best way to go? And could anyone please suggest a kind of brush that wont leave paint in the recesses? Thank

>mortarion cheese

you wot mate? mortarion is a shit.

Bash Bros where you take BOTH morty and magnus is pretty cheesy

What army do you play and what units do you use?

If you're really that threatened by a damn dreadnought behind a wall spewing two lascannon shots and one missile per turn there's something seriously wrong with your army

honestly if you're going with the ranged approach maybe one of the plastic kids, if you're going psycannon/glaive then go forgeworld you nazi

>hehehe..
>he...
no one that matters plays sisters. if they did they would have had a release. meanwhile maybe 3 neckbeards cry in a corner because no new plastic figures with boobies.

First of all - holy shit moldlines what the fuck are you DOING nigger.

Secondly, what's up with this atrociously shitty manlet arms that don't even fit the shoulder sockets?

Thirdly, why is one arm just fuckin orange.

Fourthly, taking the Plague out of Plague Marines just makes them look like shitty possessed, why no pus or sores or rotting?

Looks bad m8

Nice! Where did you get the female head from?

Savage, be nice to the poor lad.

believe so friend

The greek pantheon was a product of the normal human collective mind, the primarchs were made by the genius that eclipsed all geniuses, the most perfect "human" being to has ever existed.

Besides, primarchs with human flaws are not the only problem. Most of them are anormally stupid(like Horus or Russ) or full blown retarded(Angron, Lorgar). I've seen children with more personality and higher IQ than the primarchs.

Plus, if they really merely mirrored mankind, no human should think in them as demi-gods. They should be just treated as members of a royal house.

>Bash Bros where you take BOTH morty and magnus is pretty cheesy
bring 2 knights with magnus.. and get a dp with wings or arhiman for warptime for magnus. points better spent.

I was thinking of just going with the plastic but then I have to get the missile launcher from Forgeworld too and I was worried about the aesthetic clash.

Well if it works for you it works for you. I would just run them as Kronos for the Stratagem probably.

If you say so, bash bros is taking top tables in the national tourny scene.

Those arms are in desperate need of pauldrons.

Struggling for an idea, maybe Mutilators, or possibly Warp Talons. For Chaos Daemons, don't know not familiar enough with them to say. Chaos Spawn would work as well, ans possessed.

>No picture
OP, how did you even pull that off?

what is better for footslogging as renegades, possessed or zerkers?

Yeah I'm being kind of abnormally savage tonight and I don't know why, I'm not even in a bad mood or anything.

On the other hand, this is Veeky Forums and the lad can nut up if he's going to ask for criticism here of all places. But I'll tone it down a bit.

>If you say so, bash bros is taking top tables in the national tourny scene.
i don't see how. you can lascannon fuck morty off the table in 1 turn. 2nd turn repeat to magnus while shoving nullzone up his after smite fucking him (because he'll either waste denies on the smites to survive or eat the lascanons.

>low resolution bait

> No pauldron
Nigga you do everything wrong.

it's allready been privately stated that the reason sisters never got a new dex or release was because enough people don't play them. it would cost more to develop the figures/dex than it would make back in sales.

be happy they got into the index. i'm surprised they gave them that much.

>Thirdly, why is one arm just fuckin orange.

That part's fine, what I'm concerned about palette-wise is the black helmet. Keep it blue, or have it be orange, but it doesn't add anything and rather just muddies the whole scheme up.

IIRC morty needs like 30 BS3+ lascannons to kill him.

i forget how much it takes to kill magnus.

smite spam is how you kill them both, though.

PSA don't buy cheap 14.99-$35 usd chinaman ebay armies. it's a scam.

Lore question: Does Krieg actually have any non militarized population? There's obviously the capitol hive that has some population, so do we have any idea what they're like?

Smite spam is not how to kill Magnus with his Deny bonuses, and that's gonna get nerfed in CA anyways.

>Don't update their army
>Don't make new plastic models
>Wonder why no one plays them

fucking GW.

Shadowswords.

>believing imperial propaganda this hard
>smelling the emperors farts while smiling

The dude fucked up more than most of your kind, Mon-keigh. I bet you also believe space marines are 3 meters tall.