Do you think it bothers him that Ethereum is now #3 behind Ripple?

Do you think it bothers him that Ethereum is now #3 behind Ripple?

Other urls found in this thread:

jmbullion.com/
apmex.com/
amagimetals.com/
providentmetals.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

naw he knows what will happen to ripple in the next week lol - aint gona be pretty

I bet he binge watches My Little Pony whenever he's getting BTFO

>still doesn't realize that all of crypto is bid rigging tricks
>this thing is only competing with itself to capture souls

It's not too late user:

jmbullion.com/
apmex.com/
amagimetals.com/
providentmetals.com/

No, he has transcended the need for ego, money, or muscle.

This

That guy is purely driven by passion and vision. No way does he need outer flaunt of his success. Frankly, he solves problem rather than are successful.
His mindset is the true alpha.

Bullshit. He's in love with cRipple. Commies and jews go hand in hand.

once we start mining asteroids PMs will be worth dogshit

truly a visionary

more like you don't go hand in hand with anyone.

No but it sure as fuck bothers me. Ripple sticks out like a sore, artifical thumb inbeteeen btc and eth.

It's actually funny, the jews always manage to take what we create and turn it into a shekel making machine for themself.

I wouldn't even mind if it was just jewish. But it's impossible to be jewish without scheming something.

true alpha mindset

>Buying rocks in 2018-2 days

Why is a such a faggot, guys? I hate his stupid baby face and want to punch it.

pure genius, voice of a generation

Back to /r/thedonald u filthy little cheerleader

I'd dumpster you before u laid a hand on based Vitalik

if he quits, it will probably be one of the better things to happen for eth.

imagines him having a brain that calculates so many exahashes p/second that no matter how many tendies him has hims will always be on the edge of physical depletion

it is known to many that the money skellington consumes approximately 74 thousand kilojoules per 144 blocks generated on the ethereum networks. vitalik has no option but to eat on average every 4 minutes to provide hims energies to think ups solutions to hims scaling problems

him has no offswitch and standby merely means him prevents intake of kilojoules to replenish energy levels from considering oracles solutions when floating in the blockchain dreamscape cybernet

recently the google deepmind was plugged onto vitaliks head with a custom shaped oversized helmet in order to discover the innerworkings of vitaliks neural network ledger
in fact within 6 confirmations, vitalik cracked the deepmind's oracle problem and made changes to hims firmware which resulted in deepmind having 300% efficiency increases this was surely unforseen by the successful computer which cracked the Go problem that Lee Sedol could not in 25 years

truly we are living in interestig times

MoSkel couldn't care less.

dubs to prove it

jesus christ how often do you suck dicks?

lol liberal faggot nocoiner here

GOT HIM!

FUCK OFFF REEEDDDDIIIIITTT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

>-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.
You forgot to mention that the company Ripple has 60%+ of the total supply of XRP.

This will be a consideration for your grandchildren. Bullion is key to a wholesome asset portfolio. Like, an actual portfolio, not one filled with internet monopoly money.

Not that anyone on here has an actual asset portfolio.

locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders.

I have a company working full time to pump my bags.

Keep up with the memes sempai. Reddit jumped on the rightwing bandwagon and /pol/ has been fully colonized by 14yo plebbitors.

Fucking based

He literally fucks kids in

>too autistic to interpret a joke made by another autistic man