We Roger Trader now

We Roger Trader now.

Have they b& me yet or was that just a coincidence

NICE. Awfully decent of them.

What's going on with Warhammer these days, have they fixed the finecast shit yet?

noice

It's nice, somewhat strange how they chose Necromunda when Imperial Beastmen were purely a Rogue Trader thing, and Necromunda was 2nd edition and never had Beastmen mentioned. Maybe he should have been a single for 40k?

Don't let this distract you from the fact the new Necromunda is absolutely shite either.

>What's going on with Warhammer these days, have they fixed the finecast shit yet?
Well, they've "fixed" it by replacing it with monopose plastics for twice the price.

it's less shit that it was when it first came out, still prettymuch the worst resin kits on the market though.
What's worse is that for a couple of kits FW have started using the same/simmilar resin

At least FW making necromunda stuff softens the blow a bit of the quarterly gang releases.

It's the exact same model that Blood Bowl has been following.

If it didn't have the logo, I would have assumed it's Wargames Exclusive. Then again, it doesn't have tits...

Reminder not to buy Newcromunda

Not to play it

It is Necromunda in name only

What the fuck is going on.

>gor chick with huge tits
You have my attention.

Hey cool! What is this?!

How is it shit?

its OK i googled it. As 'I'll get round to a Beastman guard conversion Army' faggot this is cool.

Hideous gun tho.

>Dude special dice lmao
>Dude cards lmao
>Dude buy this extra day 1 DLC if you want to play an actual campaign without pre made gangs or with 3D terrain lmao
>Dude we'll fet at most basic kits for the most basic gangs finished by the end of next year lmao
>Dude the woman gang in the box set beats the male gang 8/10 times because either we've purposefully unbalanced it or we're incompetent lmao

Beastie is cool though.

To add to this:

Reminder to just buy Deadzone

It's fucking disappointing desu. Should've just waited until everything was made and ready to drop but, GW lol

>buy Deadzone

Begone shill.

>scale creep
>thick bellies
>ugly minis

>Dude the woman gang in the box set beats the male gang 8/10 times because either we've purposefully unbalanced it or we're incompetent lmao
What is literally any boxed set from GW ever?

Don't forget the load outs are limited to what you first pick for the gangers. No upgrading of changing mid campaign, because that wasn't a core element of the fucking original or anything.

It's actually quite a nice sculpt but recent standards. That pistol is fucking piss poor though.

alri' grandad

>ranting about special dice
>in Necromunda
someone didn't get his daily dose of sustained fire dice

Is he wearing huge ill fitting diapers?

Word!

That's just for legacy gangs

Nah, just trying to stear people in the direction of a better, cheaper game, that doesn't fuck you over with 2 different rulebooks, only 2 factions at start, and extremely slow releases. If i were paid for that, i'd do it in a lot more threads, believe me.

Y E S
Fucking beastmen in 40K when?

One of the rule books if for the boardgame specifically. You don't need to buy it.

You can't stop me

Steer

>i don't like special dice in a gw game despite the fact that every one of them bar 40k 8ed has them
>i don't like cards, in general
>the rules costing more makes the rules worse
>slow release schedule
>/pol/
So, any criticisms of the game itself? Is the game fun and/or tactical? Because your post doesn't mention anything about the game itself, just tangential factors.

Not true, Gang War with the 3D and campaign rules is a supplement. You will need the rulebook in the box set.

If you're going to be a GW shill you might as well tell the truth.

>i don't like special dice in a gw game despite the fact that every one of them bar 40k 8ed has them

If every other game jumped off a bridge, would you?

Special dice are shit when the game stop being supported and you have no way of getting those dice. I have the Doom boardgame that's pretty much useless since the dice for it have the faces worn off and the engraved ones (talk about DLC) are not being sold anymore. Sure, I could pay good money to get a set of dice engraved just for it, or I can take that money and do something more productive with it.

>i don't like cards, in general

Same as with special dice. For example I got the rulebook for Muskets & Tomahawks, but I don't have the cards. Though as long as you know what the cards are, you can print them and slip them into sleeves, or if the stats on the cards can be found in the books, then it's not as big of an issue.

Proprietary equipment always has its problems.

>Sure, I could pay good money to get a set of dice engraved just for it

Or you could not be a moron, buy cheap as chips blank dice, draw whatever symbols you want with fine permanent marker, then seal with 'ardcoat spray, done.

But that would require not being a bumbling idiot hating on stuff you never even tried.

Rules for imperial beastmen were once in a WD. Together with other abhuman troops. 4th edition 40k I think.

>>/pol/
The issue isn't "le girl power" the issue is that the game is unbalanced at release.

Yeah, I remember that too I think, Chapter Approved that also had rules for Afriel Strain armies and that sort of thing.

Imperial Beastmen were always distinctly a 40k thing though, Necromunda never mentioned them. Maybe GW will just use Newcromunda as a dumping ground for nostalgia they couldn't get out otherwise.

On a wider point, the new sculpts and usage of the Sector Mechanicus terrain suggests to me that they are going to modernise and "40k-ifiy" Necromunda, probably because it's more copyrightable than keeping it as the 2000AD-style mishmash it was.

I can hardly see them introduce that mini with 40k rules.
Necromunda always had all kinds of wierd ass mutants, the beastman fits right in.

>80% win ratio
>/pol/
You need to go back, user.

you need to go back

I take it you don't even know what Doom dice look.

I've yet to encounter a die with symbols that couldn't be replicated. Because randomized holograms are pretty rare in boardgames.

(sometimes it's better to just shut up instead of posting, user)

>Necromunda was 2nd edition and never had Beastmen mentioned

Codex Chaos mentioned them.

>FW Necromunda
>new Klovis model is a possibility

Well, I guess we've solved the problem then.

Makes you wonder why people even bother paying companies money for miniatures or rules, when you can just scribble something on a piece of paper and stick some gum on a bottle cap.

So wait. Imperial Beastmen are making a return?

Nice.

He's freelancer bounty hunter, could be unsanctioned abhuman.

>mfw I have not used anything but pdfs and chinese recasts since 2004.

Hey, don't diss the retards throwing money at those companies, they pay for all my games.

Might be cool if they give some lore about the beastmen military sections being disbanded and the beasts themselves declared mutants. He escaped and became a vigilante in the deep underhive.

Shame that the Escher bitches are fat and ugly.

Played it at Gencon and can say you’re full of shit.

have a pity (you)

Agreed. They seriously need to hire new sculptors.
If random russians can print out far more beautiful models than a UK powerhouse there is a very big problem indeed.

you can always get (recasts of) the old models

I think it's because GW decided to pander to nu-males who will whine lie a broken engine about representation of women. While doing this, they also ignore the idea of there being a demographic of women who prefer the sexy pulp aesthetic.

>paying for recasts
>not making your own minis from thrown away sprues

Look at Mr. Big Spender here, laa-dee-daa.

Your simple minded fanboism and utter lack of taste are not an argument user.

I have mixed experiences with recasters.

I dont think they had that far fetched agenda but just hired bad sculptors.

I know it’s not the Necromunda you knew, but that doesn’t mean your simple-minded hate makes it a bad game.

>tfw got about three dozen eschers years ago for pennies

Feels good, man.

Why do all recent FW models look like wargame exclusives shit?

You wouldn't happen to have spare Heavy with Plasma would ya?

>CAD can be used to copy paste designs for 'variants' in a unit
>CAD trainees are cheaper than experienced sculptors
> the fans eat whatever dogshit they put out, so why improve.

Only got one, unfortunately.

Take your meds.

>implying GW didn't use various bits on models when they were sculpting models by hand

Curses!

You're late.

Damn you, nerdy racoons! Get away of my dumpster!

They were always there.
Only, no minis since, I dunno, 1001 or so.

furries? in my Veeky Forums?
Truly no other board needed

Gangs of Comorrogh is actually bretty gud

No, the fact it's a nuGW game with inflexible rules, cartoonish sculpts, spotty release schedule and a transparently money grubbing expansion structure is what make it a bad game user.

> Not even remotely in the same league user, don't even try it. They had the odd duplicate armature or semi-resculpt but the new shit just looks like it was cranked out in an afternoon.

Those horns seems customizable and I'd love that.

Blackfire Pass never.

You're just salty that it's not the exact same game from 20 years ago. I'm going to buy it, play it and love it and there's nothing you can do about it but sit there and writhe in impotent grognard rage.

>I'm going to do something stupid instead of using the Yakromunda community rules

Ignorance is bliss

>Deciding a game is shit before it's even released because reee fuck GW
>Accusing ignorance for wanting to actually try it

I laugh at you

>spotty release schedule and a transparently money grubbing expansion structure
These are what's keeping me from investing in the game. Day 1 DLC repulses me, and I don't really want to buy into a game that won't be "complete" for at least a year.

But they look exactly how female gangers look IRL.

These ain't the gang hoes. They're the foot soldiers, and soldiers who thrive on violence, drugs, and adrenaline don't look good.

>Day 1 DLC
>diversity quotas
>most likely unbalanced
>most likely dies without support ju7st like Shadow of War and Gangs of Commoragah
Well, guess I will sitck with Malifaux

That's why they suck. Who wants real life in Necromunda?

>cartoonish sculpts
Their sculpts are actually becoming less cartoonish, now that they've embraced a bigger scale and good proportions.

>bigger scale
>less cartoonish
Top kek
>good proportions.
Technically it's the same proportions

>fucking YASS QUEEN SLAY STRONK TUMBLR HAIR WOMYN added to 40k now

I could accept Primaris marines but adding this shit is unforgiveable

The proportions are still cartoonish.

But way less so. GW stuff used to have gigantic balloon heads, arms reaching to the knees and literal ham fists.

Honestly I think this is going to massively hurt the game. Half my store is interested in the game itself, but don't like the Escher or Goliath gangs. (While I don't hate them, I think they chose the 2 most boring gangs.) If they don't announce some interesting ones, people aren't going to stick with it.

That why non of them have any muscles?
Just like new AoS Lord, they are fat ugly and dosnt look strong.
Shut your trap nu-male enabler and fist your asshole.

>not knowing what Escher are
>thinks Necromunda gangs getting a revamp is "added to 40k", a separate game in the same univese

I can see why ignorant people like yourself get angry quickly.

lol nobody cares about some dead game that wasn't even 40k

Because GW sculptors don't know that women can be sculpted fit and muscular. They are used to doing lithe and lean twinks with shit faces, the concept of a Veeky Forums woman confuses them. They hear "big and strong" and think fat.

>Expecting nu-Veeky Forums to know anything at all about any subject beyond memes