The autistic cackling, foul smell of rotting onion BO...

>The autistic cackling, foul smell of rotting onion BO, and horrid mixture of K-Pop and early 2000's Nu Metal eminating from the grainy phone speakers of two players at the EDH table in the back corner of every LGS in America.

The format looks fun. The playerbase is dogshit.

That's the Magic community as a whole here. Thankfully, they usually keep to their containment store. One store already moved location to get away from them.

Fucking commander

How autistic is the girl wearing the cat ears

I can't help but notice that she doesn't have a deck.

How bad can it smell in there if a somewhat clean girl can tolerate it while being thoroughly bored?

With those hands and face I'm not sure it's female.

>girl

What are the black guys in the back doing? It doesn't look like they brought any cards.

Talking about DBZ while making tinnys

>even the d20 is a fatass

>tfw I was like this once
Forgive me Father for I have sinned

Black people play magic too, retard.

Go back to /pol/.

No, they play Yu-Gi-Oh

Yu-gi-Oh requires just as much skill as mtg.

>The playerbase is dogshit.
That's because all CCGs are gambling for fucking idiots.

...because they both involve cards??

Clockwise from the front:
>Arcturus the Wise
>Kronos
>Desmodian of the Many Genders
>Shenjiro, Prince of Light and Shadow
>The Dark Ones
>Priest of the Lost
>Lord-Scholar Imperius
>Wodan, Druid of the Lost Green
>Grandorf the Beast

no its not like a /pol/ thing, black people just play Yu-Gi-Oh, White people play magic, asians are crossovers

It's fun to play with friends, playing at a LGS event is horrible.
>Store has proxy decks
>Guy asks if I want to play Legacy
>Sure
>Guy knows I'm new to the game
>I pick merfolk
>He picks infect
And yes, he has his own Eldrazi deck.

>Guy describes them accurately, being black.
>Doesn't even call them a racial slur
>Asks why are they there when they got no cards to play with
>Go back to /pol/

The current state of Veeky Forums everyone.

perfect

How can you tell there are no cards? There is just so much shit in the table.

>The playerbase is dogshit.
You expected top models to play mtg? Fucking idiot.

I think it's more on the "horrid manchildren proud of being the crude stereotypes that drive people away of the hobby" lane.

This, desu.

good chance she's a molestee and smells faintly of urine herself

I'm the only one of my playgroup that plays at any LGS, and that's because that LGS is Star City Games. Everyone is clear and on the nerdy side of normal, probably because the antiseptic white aesthetic repels grognards.

Everyone else in my playgroup only plays at either of our stores or at GPs, and we're al business cut. The advantages of classism, I guess.

>>I pick merfolk
>>He picks infect
How did you lose to Infect playing 4x FoW, 4x Vial and 4x Harbinger of Tides?

I wouldn't be surprised if some models pick Arena when it hits mobile devices. There's a shitload of dead time in their working hours between commutes, sitting at the MUA, sitting at the hairdresser, sitting waiting for the photographer's monkeys to arrange the lights and any effects, sitting waiting fot he right natura light, sitting while the producers sift through 200 pictures...
I've personally witnessed a bunch playing heartstone, pokemon, cash royale, etc.
>t. photographer monkey

I said I'm new to the game and second time playing merfolk. Only format I really played was Commander and a little bit of standard.

Play castor chronicles like an iron dicked 6'11" chad.

That's the MTG fan base in general. Play miniatures games if you want better dudes on average.

>miniatures
>better fanbase
Surely, you jest. Well japed, friend.

>40k community
>better than anyone

Play non D&D/DURPS RPGs if you want the non autistic crowd

Yugioh, cracka

>Amerifats consider anyone with a reasonable degree of hygiene and fitness a top model

L to R: Hector the white knight- friend zoned by 45 women. Lawrence: occupies the seat of honor next to Neko Pat. Neko Pat: powers include gender dysmorphia & low level mind control. Shadrach, meshach & abednego: supplement their trapping with yu gi oh speculation Wraith: only rumored to exist
Confederwizard: currently engaged in a Cold War with Neko Pat, the fate of the store hangs in the balance. Yang: a man who lives in between two worlds, yet is home in neither due to his two true loves; Slipknot & The Big Lebowski

>Yuros don't understand hyperbole

What deeds has Lawrence done to secure his seat?

Holy shit, front right looks exactly like a younger version of my cousin. Fuckin hell.

His bass tone of singing is known to be of perfect pitch and cause the very earth to shudder in awe of it's magnificence.
He's also the only guy besides The Big Lebowski to apply a sufficient amount of deodorant.

Wow, I actually know the guy in the front left.

Thumbs up user!

whats with americlaps having to put hyper or mega infront of everything? grow the fuck up and get educayted