What the fuck is a zoomer Veeky Forums?

What the fuck is a zoomer Veeky Forums?

Apparently they have advantage on seduction rolls against orcs.

WHY DIDNT SHE SAY CAVALIER

"Rigger" is the first thing that came to mind

Why didn't Mike correct her to cavalier? For the DM of the group he sure has basically no knowledge about DnD, especially compared to Dustin.

please continue to make this thread on a daily basis

Please continue to make this reply on a threadly basis

(You) too

samefag?

No u.

Because that would have given her an "in".

Am I the only one who hates her character or lack thereof? She constantly vacillates between independent and needy in a really unrealistic way.

Have you never met a person who puts on a tough front precisely because they are not or do not feel independent?

>is angry so seeks a degree of distance due to home abuse
>continually tries to be friends with people who try to hide stuff for her while some are legitimately nice

Idk, I can buy it. She's lonely and wants friends, is angry about her situation, but isnt willing to show that to people so she doesnt appear weak.

Fast hero from D20 Modern. Laugh at d20 modern all you want, but it fits.

Nope. Every bitch I met stayed a bitch, though I guess Ive never met a kid that was a cunt like that, only adults.

I just dont buy that she'd want to hang out with a bunch of dorks. There are plenty of chads and chadettes at school she could get along with.

Well in Scotland zoomer is a person who is erratic, volatile or similarly mental.

Maybe they didnt show they cared. Chads probably remind her of Billy, and she may be too tomboy for a lot of girls

???

It's the weakest enemy in Metroid.

And the dorks tried to be nice to her very fast, even if it was very awkward.

Why would she want to hang out with the younger equivalents of the stepbrother she hates?

Exactly. They were first to the punch bowl, and so retardedly awkward that they could never be like Billy, and they even had similar interests and thought she was cool. Thats a pretty decent foundation for friendships

You also have to constantly remind people that they are young teenagers. They're not even 15.

Thats fair I suppose.

Cyberpunk wheelman.

Yeah, like 12-13

A class built around speed and manipulation. Without the dexterity or strength a knight or rogue possess, zoomers fill in the roll of rapid strike maneuvers and abilities. A glass cannon if you will relying more on reaction time and wit then guile or brawn. Eschewing a mount like a horse or a griffin zoomers will ride skateboards, bicycles or roller skates relying on their own power rather than a beast.

However, the zoomer is fragile whilst an appealing class for their speed theme and ability to rapidly attack and avoid danger a better choice for the party would be a monk or preferably a mage.

A chick that needs to zoom in on your dick because its so fucking small.

I swear I'll never understand why people seek out threads about topics they aren't interested in just so they can let people know how uninterested they are in the topic.