warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=04fqKt-cB3I

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata#40k-errata
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Tyranid Codex (Expires 18/Nov)
sendit.cloud/ef5u0qlpuyvz EPUB
sendit.cloud/v7x4wn6b7lfx PDF

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!f1oWRZhR!-unXUnjCmDWos_3_-XerTmEj7LojLpF5seyqgofP0mI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for summoning after disembarking.

repostan:
My imperial knight gains the benefits of a forgeworld when taken in an admech supreme command detachment correct?

Rise of the Ynnari: Ghost Warrior share anyone?
Please

For the Imperi-OH SHI-!

whos that dude on the right?

Are Redemptors any good?

Lost phoenix lord

Nope. Doesn't have the keyword so all you do is fuck your HQs out of their Canticles and Dogmas.

Ok, that explains that. Different cultures, I guess, although MtG seems like more of a money sink and a bit more dickish judging purely from the LGS players.

The Cuck King.

Wrong. On the Knight Datasheet, it has Imperium, Questor Mechanicus, (KNIGHTLY HOUSE). Forge World Doctrines apply only to units with the (FORGE WORLD) Keyword, i.e. skittles, servitors, tech priests.

>Best Legion
>Dead Primarch
>Outdone by bugs

Ah, thanks guys.

Her bodyguard. he also love her and he has been friendzoned/cuckloded

poor Tyrion :(

dibs on the remains of pants.

So I have been away for a trip and unfortunately missed the main bulk of tyranid codex discussion. I haven't had the chance to have a look for myself so what are Veeky Forumss thoughts on it? Also any new cool fluff?

what do people mean by dickish. In MtG you can get a life long ban from any event for acting the wrong way. The rules and how you can act, are very strickt. And they are even more strickt for tournament orgenisers, who have to do exams to keep their license and have the proper look and proper cloths on durning events. You won't find any t-shirt dread head running a pro tour .

A lot of the new hive fleets are pretty kewl

Nids shit pretty hard on Chaos in it. There's even a black hive fleet that gets welfare given to it by the other fleets. Genestealers are pretty strong.

>strickt
Guten tag

Long waited White Dwarf.

mega.nz/#!f1oWRZhR!-unXUnjCmDWos_3_-XerTmEj7LojLpF5seyqgofP0mI

You've either never been to FNM, or you're a cardboard collecting babby cover for the autists you associate with

oh fucking finally, thank you

thank you, may your dice roll true

well few days ago i watched batrep by some dark artisan fella, salamander chad marines vs nids and nids destroyed 3/4 of the chad army with 1st turn charges and new shooting before they even had a change to take their first turn.

cant wait for my first game with these beasties

Tschuss kleiner Freund.
I have been most weeks for the last 4 or so years, all people seem very respectable and helpful. That is why I am suprised at the supposed dickish behaviour. As said before, I don't know how this works in w40k, but in MtG if you behave bad or cheat, you can end up with a life long ban, and no one wants that.

He's an exarch who have nothing to do, have accomplish absolutely nothing worthwhile in his life, he got upset because his student didn't want to be his successor and left (yeah wonder why who wouldn't flee from this creep). So he finally found his truly life goal : to creepily stalk his student until the end of time. What a worthless sack of shit.

Why didn't they make this dude a woman, that way it would make him look less creepy and trash.

Only when you deny the holocaust

Es wird "Tschüss" geschrieben, Sie Vollpfosten!!!

What a nasty, vulgar dialect

What should I accept out of a tournament?

I've never been to one before and this Saturday I'll be at a 10 man 1000 points thing. It's going to be just 3 rounds.

Dumb phoneposter

T'au codex when???

Autism and WAACfags

is it possible to play dark eldar without being a edgelord

>wierd boy for da jump
>boy spam
>some gunz

add in a 2nd wierd boy and this list is solid user, i think the dakka jet isnt needed

Yes, but for some reason edgelords flock to them and slannesh

Thanks, can't wait to get my hands on the codex.

Also as a side note it feels only logical and sensible that the hive mind invests a significant amount of resources on the preservation of biomass for later consumption in the face of a real thread which provides no benefit.

Whats the best loadout for a Walkrant?
And yes, before you say anything, I know perfectly well tha Flyrants, once again "inhales deeply" are superior to them in every way. But seriously, fuck Flyrants. I hate their look, I hate that they're better than my patrician walkrants, and I hate that its been this way since forever.

Ok, rant over.
So, just like last edition, I'm going to field my Walkrant because I think he's awesome. So what kind of shit do I give him?

made me remember spoonys story about the roleplaying game association (leaping wizards), no fun allowed whatsoever.

i miss spoony

If you were to believe leakers like a retard, it would have been out in october
Reminder that people who leak dates are always full of shit

>is it possible to play 40k without being a edgelord
FTFY

No, embrace the edge

One of the funnest guys I play with always comes in wearing fingerless gloves and leather trench coats whenever he plays DE

Tyrion at least fucked Everqueen and Malekith's mum(best MILF in fantasy)
Visarch is King of Cuckold and Friendzone

A common problem with Primaris, turns out playing 20-30+ points per wound across the army doesn't work out when you go second.

RIP Spoony

I do too, real shame he went over the cuckoo's nest, I loved counter monkey

Thank you user

It's nice to know my codex came out a month ago. I wonder how tau players are enjoying it.

i dont want to be an edgelord. i just like their sails and cyberpunk feel.

I'm actually a dumb computer poster.

Was writing an email to my boss while writing this post and ended up writing a little of what I wanted to write to him here.

I was thinking of getting a second weirdboy for warpath and using that then da jumping them but at the same time using my warboss, he allows me to basically charge turn one sometimes.

The Dakkajet is more there to take out weak units or light vehicles and get that first blood or try to soak up some attacks while my troops move forward.

My second idea is removing the dakkajet and warboss and replacing it with Boss Zug and 15 stormboyz or just adding more mek gunz.

>the hideous moldline on the shoulder

I dont understand people who convert yet skip the basics.

Do it ironically. That's how I play Night Lords.

Makes me worry about what you sent your boss in that case
>tfw your idiot employee sends you shitposts by email

>i dont want to be an edgelord
> i just like their . . . cyberpunk feel.

It's too late for you.

Maybe they're like me and utterly blind to moldlines.

K
Y
S

I think Daemons are coming out in January after the two Sperg Angel releases so obviously after that. I'd guess they or Necrons will be next based on nothing other than assuming they will do a xenos codex after doing 1 loyalist and 2 chaos ones like the next 3.

Grüessech mitenand

Thats not an edgelord
Get your buzzwords in order, soldier

must be nice

Embrace the darkness user

Would anyone be upset if I played my original© Donut Steel™ marine chapter as BT, even though they're obviously not BT and I don't use any of their characters?
I just want to play melee/short range marines, but don't like angel wings and blood sucking that much

Also, any tip on playing melee Marines? I heard Vanguard Vets are much better than Assault Marines. How to kit them out? 5 men or 10?
How about Crusader squads in Land Raiders?
>inb4 don't, it's shit
I know that and don't really care

Luckily it looks all right to me at the moment.

How do you pronounce t'au

>cyberpunk
>not edgy

I should wear lip stick and gel my hair when playing eldar.

nicht mit der keyboard die ich habe Freund.
well at least he is not saxon. brrrr.... the dialect of the devil... where women had pussies aligned sideways beer is warm, and pigfeets are served cold.

maybe he just gay? and in to here in a poliamoric fashion.

TUH------..........
..ow

with three parenthesis i presume

>Those wiggly skulls
Man, those guys must have been weeeeeird looking when they were still alive.

Literally eveyone will stab you. Actually, just do it.

>best legion

that or a dress

All we need now is some crazy orange man with their sss or ooo, because one S is never enough. Bin ich der einziger der nah an sterben ist in 'nen Zoo in Holland?

ˈvī(-ə)l ˈzēˌnäs

Space Wolves have a lot of tools to play melee marines.

Dress like David Bowie instead.

>but for some reason
yeah, I wonder why that is...

>i just like their sails and cyberpunk feel
>cyberpunk
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

>all edgy things are edgelords
That's like saying all english people are the King of England.

>Dress like David Bowie instead.
I mean, you should probably do that either way.

Some people are just tend to miss obvious details.

For instance, you missed the sticky tack holding this figure together. I'm not going to scrape the moldlines off arms I might not use; I'm going to dry-fit the thing, make adjustments, maybe use a different arm if the current ones look wrong, ensure the pose looks natural, and THEN trim the mold lines.

WE WUZ KANGS N SHEIT

>Would anyone be upset if I played my original© Donut Steel™ marine chapter as BT?
The marine codex literally says to use whatever tactics best fit your army if you play your own chapter. If anybody complains about something like that, your "Yellow Flag Faggot Incoming" warning should pop up immediatly.

>Also, any tip on playing melee Marines?
If you're gonna play BT tactics, go for lots of deepstriking units. Vanguard Veterans with Jumppacks are good for dishing out the hurt to infantry, while Stormshield/Hammernators are great for tanking and killing monsters and vehicles.

Just realize, though, that marines are, as always "jack of all trades, master of none".
That means in a straight up fight, your melee units will ALWAYS be inferior to pretty much anybody else's units. I'd recommend getting a couple fire support units just to be able to deal with something scary like that.

Also, Ironclad Dreadnoughts. T8 is fucking amazing vs small arms fire in particular, and they clock in at under 150 points, so they're pretty cheap to boot.

Crisis averted for now.

What is the best cost/benefit box set?

What is the best cost/benefit starter box set?

>not spending a few seconds to scrape moldlines on a mini you're showing off
>implying there's not moldlines on the legs and mortar shell, which are glued to the base already

I'm just saiyan

They can't take away boobplate if they don't update the models!

Its called 40k for a reason , to keep poorfags away.

1. nobody with a brain will care (they might thank you for not being RG)
2.Vets with dual chainswords seems to be the go to, keep them in 5 man groups unless you are buffing (less losses to battle shock and more attacks via more sergeants)
3.land raiders are pricey as fuck, you're much better off with rhinos/razorbacks

dark eldar is cyberpunk as fuck.

the hellions especially.

Found the fag who uses Space Rangers instead of Space Marines.
Get a well paid job already

duncan playlist still broken

Servus!

I mean, he wuz, tho.

Normal human beings wouldn't care if you were playing a literal space wolves army painted in salamanders colors as ultramarines so long as the wargear is WYSIWYG.

Non-autistic people don't give a fuck what color your models are so long as they are painted and your list is legal.

>Lonelywarmahordesplayer.jpg

Well, what faction speaks to you? Having fun playing > winning tourneys. And correct kenof I'm wrong the number of people making a loving off this particular franchise are ones painting models, not winning tourneys.

Admech start collecting and Tau start collecting are the best box sets and dark imperium is ridiculous for a starter set

>so long as they are painted
Normal people don't even care about that.

Normal people do care about that. People who don't are trading card game players.