Drawthread: Overfeeding the Familiar Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Drawthread Discord:
>discord.gg/Sa7b9s

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
i.imgur.com/B32oQbQ.png
imgur.com/a/wJHCi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

Requesting a horseshoe crab-thingy dressed in prussian uniform and having a spike on it's shell so it kinda looks like a pickelhaube.
Thanks in advance!

>wallpaper version is what I want
Commission it.

Migrating my request.

An Ordo Heretics Inquisitor, but he's an Eldar, not a human.

I'd prefer a full-body image like the Inquisitors in the references, please; color is optional, but if you do use it he should have a matching deep red coat & hat and red/bright auburn hair. Hair in a ponytail.

He should have the long, thin, severely angular face shape (though not as roughed up as that Dark Eldar in my reference), with an aloof/stoic/stern expression, and his rosette should be at his chest or throat. Other details are up to you.

Here's a WIP for I don't know if I'll have time to work on this few a couple of days, but I'll give updates when I'm able to.

That's cool as fuck user, thanks!

Here's the refpic again just in case the old thread drops off. Would you please shorten her hair a bit?

Requesting a magical flame-shooting flintlock rifle with a golden barrel that's shaped like a crow's head, preferably with wings coming off the side, as well. Ideally, I want it to be shooting in the picture, just for style points, but it's not necessary.

As an example, here's a pre-existing thing from the book of the game it's being used in(Exalted 3rd Edition): i.imgur.com/B32oQbQ.png

Greetings drawthread

I'd like to request this scene from my last Starfinder game please.

My character pictured left was communicating with the captain of the ship. He was checking scans on a ship's communicator for her.

He spilled his orange drink all over the terminal and onto the floor.

An Alien dog who is a resident on the ship (And harmless but she is scary) Is trying to lap the beverage on the floor (Like a dog would if you spilled food). He is trying his best to stop her, whilst on the communicator at the same time.

Proof that if you want a delivery, change your request to Charlotte

Could I request a picture of a group of NPCs for my upcoming 90s anime inspired mecha campaign?

Three school-age kids, 15-16ish, sat on a subway train. One is a boy with tousled hair in a school uniform of blue blazer and tie, white shirt and black trousers. He's reading a book and has a kitbag over his shoulder with VIRTU written on it.

Next is a girl, with short hair in a ponytail. She has glasses on, and a face mask for a cold. Her uniform is a black blazer with white sailor collar over a blouse, and a long black pleated skirt. She looks cold and miserable.

Last is another boy, with short straight hair, wearing a black blazer and trousers (a male version of the girl's uniform). He has a backpack casually over one shoulder and is sending a text on an oldschool flip phone.

They're the likeable side characters the PCs are going to be told to mentor.

Requesting a character that looks like pic related except wearing a pilot suit (any type, as long as it makes her not look like a prostitute).

requestan female tiefling in a maid outfit

yep, no problem.

Well this was exhausting.

Drawing simple knights, creepy monsters, and orcs.

I'll keep it simple:
I'd be super happy if someone could draw this guy, in that suit, being all chill and happy, sitting among a bunch of nondescript tracksuit gangsters, for WoD.

Thanks for your suggestion but no.

Requesting a lightly armored dark haired fighter that looks like the son of the two cropped faces here but more like the father. The picture on the left is pretty close to what I'm looking for, except he's much beefier and looks taller so feel free to make his outfit similar but not the same. He's either clean shaven or has light stubble and fights with a short sword and a tower shield that's about 3/4 his size. His hair is long and braided in the back. If personality helps he's young and very cocky.
Thank you in advance to the kind drawanon who does this.

Requesting my roleplaying character doing stuff related to the Wild West, like playing poker, walking in middle of the town like if she was about to duel someone, shooting some empty bottles with her dual guns, sitting on a stool at the pub/tavern/bar (she doesnt drink alcohol tho), riding her flame horse at the sunset or anything else you can think about related to cowboys/wild west. I would appreciate a steampunk theme, as I plan to play a steampunk campaign. Pic related is my reference from the game mabinogi, where I developed her character

i only noticed the armour thingy while finishing. in my mind i thought they were savage-like hence the lack of proper clothing

1/2

a smol edit

as always, feel free to rerequest. Hopefully the other drawfriend will give you a proper delivery

Creepy user is that you? You've improved, glad to see you back

just passing through

couldn't resist a deep sea-ish request

Requesting a former raider lord seeking redemption
He is wearing the same armor as the right pic and is about the same age; he just have the same scar and haircut as the top left pic.
He still have the skull flail but one of his arm has been replaced by an homemade flamethrower proesthethic

I know what you're requesting this for, user.

Not quite as creepy, but a quick thumbnail.

Stop trying to force my character into other drawthreads!

Or what? Fair use, pussyboi.

Why are you even here? What do you care what he does with a random MMO character?

But yeah, working on some ideas

Can I please get a picture of a Stormvermin dabbing? Solo is fine, but if he's doing it to a skaven slave that would be funny.

I forgot to quote the OP post.

very nice user

Because it is MY character.

imgur.com/a/wJHCi

posting a picture on Veeky Forums allow everyone to save it; Your waifu is everyone waifu now

I'd like to request the pinnacle of armor engineering in my setting, which is an incredibly complex suit of anime` (animated) armor with near-full flexibility that covers the entire body and is enchanted to have fiendish durability against everything from lances to cannon fire.

First of all, as in [1] the main body of the armor is comprised of articulated plates riveted together that cover literally every inch of the body. There are no exposed joints, no open elbow or knee pits, and even the legs and armpits have compressed articulation so at no point is any gap exposed. Even the breastplate and pauldrons are segmented in appearance of animated armor, with the breastplate being able to compress together so the wearer can bend down. The gorget is fully segmented as well so you can flex your head side to side or look up and down.

The helmet is an armet like in [2], with an articulated rear cranium allowing the wearer to tilt their head up high, and is connected directly to the gorget. There is no gap to shove a knife through, it's all riveted or bolted articulating plates with solid pieces over non-moving body parts like the face or shins.

The entire armor is absolutely smothered in gold and silver decoration as well like in [3]. The armor is incredibly rare, very expensive to produce, and its presence makes one believe they're starting at a demigod. The armor has no fabric decoration on it, but instead is often draped with an animal pelt cape, in this case a polar bear [4].

Finally for a weapon, this nobleman is wielding a flintlock halberd [5], however unlike the single barrel in the reference, I'd appreciate if the artist could put two barrels on either side of the polearm.

It's not, it's a character generated in an MMO. You don't own the MMO, nor the random assortment of pixels on your screen

>Waifu
Wrong.

You seem very attached to this character so it's not to far fetched that she is your waifu
Or that you have an unhealthy obsession with an avatar in a shitty mmo

Look at this power-autismo hahahaha

So... People seem to like my character a lot, huh?

Well, if you want to draw it that bad, let me think on something, raw idea is paladin/full armor, but let me gather my thoughts into a request.

Have you read the imgur link? Cringe as fuck

Uh trust me, nobody is chomping at the bit to draw her.

Chief, you're being such a little bitch I'm tempted to doodle your waifu getting screwed by an user and renouncing you.

>So... People seem to like my character a lot, huh?
No just the user that took her as a reference for his own character
No one think highly of her because she is just a bland blond animu girl

kek

This can't be real, user has to just be fucking with us

I just want to draw cool shit why is that too much to ask

Waifu sitting between user's legs, looking back at 'owner' of the OC.

Literally zero things are impeding that.

What do you think is cool user?

memes

Charlotte is already getting a drawing so that leaves robot cowboy.

ok wtf happen now, who's waifu is getting the netorare treatment?

This one

Requesting my rogue/fighter taking off his mask with a smug grin, kinda like the image on the right. If possible, make his left eye visible through the mask's left eyehole.

tl;dr, was in a party full of low int characters who couldn't put two and two together that maybe their "acrobatic fighter" wasn't who he said he was.

Requesting a male drow poisoner, he carries a scimitar as well.

It's possible is actually trying to get more attention to his requests
I hope I'm mistaken because I can't believe someone is that autistic about their oc

I'm pretty sure you're right.

you owe me thousand dollarsssss

Requesting this dude but drawn not trash like I did it please.

Requesting art for Starfinder.

Rougarou, basically like this dude, except wearing heavy sci-fi battle armor, wielding a bastard sword. Hands and the sword blade are crackling with electricity as he's using some minor spellcasting ability to do electrical damage.

here you go

Golden, made snicker.

OR here, thanks senpai

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest. They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic.

>has a wife and kids, beats all of them

kek

Well now I don't know whether to draw nerotare of his character now.

I would like to request a drawing of a Space Marine Color Scheme wearing a red version of the kilt and sash in the exact same pose with his helmet under his arm. His chapter badge is also on the black shoulder pauldron.

here, I can't talk for the guy last thread but I reposted the request just in hope of an autistic fit. Sorry.

Anons please give me more these are the best deliveries I've ever gotten.

Requesting a logo for an ancient slaughterhouse my players will stumble upon.
It's a cute cartoon pig throwing himself into a meatgrinder

Is slobbering over (implied) horsecock a "Western": activity?

More of a latin american thing but yeah

requesting a pic of my pc from an evil party. he's an evil cleric of zarus turned disciple of mephistopheles. the right side of his face is burned and has a a half glasgow smile so he covers it with an opera mask. maybe draw him 'passing judgement' on a 'heretic' burning at the stake too? his weapon and gear look like the ones in the pic. thanks.

I gonna take this!!
deliver overnight or tomorrow

Now I need a Veeky Forums version of my character, how should it be? What represents this board the most?

If you can't even answer that, you shouldn't be here.

Okay thanks user!

Hi just moving my request from the last thread as I didn't realize it was near death at time of posting.
Hope that's okay

That's going to be rad. What's your blog, user?

dayum this thirsty mothafucka even invading other board's drawthreads

cringe as fuck

Repost from last thread

Chill, I was joking because of that one user posting my request in the wrong drawthread, i thought you guys would ignore it but it kinda grew a bit too much, my bad.

Stop tripfagging

Nah, I'll simply leave, not my board.

Also cool drawings so far.

You're still here.

Cute. Thanks!

Nothing of value was lost

Requesting my Blood Elf, dressed in something similar to the lower left pic, holding and grimacing at a really bad hand of Hearthstone cards she was just dealt.

"Heh. Greetings."

OR here, these are amazing. I can work in the creepy looking ones into the lore of the species.

Requesting an assassin for Rogue Trader.

He is a Death Cultist with a fetish for Eldar Tech.

He wears black armour with a pair of Power Swords.

He has long white hair and wears a modified Howling Banshee mask that covers the mouth and nose, Immortan Joe style, with pipes running into his back.

Thanks for reading!

whats the point of an anchor post?