When?

When?

Hopefully never, it's a retarded system and we don't need yet another generic system (YAGS).

sooon

It’s FFG, that shit will already be in stores before they even announce that it’s been released. And it’ll come out at some nonsensical point, like just after Christmas.

This. FFG is terrible at getting their products out on time.

Mayhaps they will at least drop the PDF before Christmas.

There will be no need for other generic systems after this one.

There's no need for other systems already. GURPS is a thing.

Never GURPS is the only generic system we need.

>inb4 Genesys sucks and Genesysfags must consider either suicide or GURPS

I'll just take the Android Splatbook and use it as inspiration for campaign using CofD or D&D 5e. Suck it.

Dude, just stea... borrow Worlds of Android. All the info you need.

Except GURPS is garbage so your point is moot and dullard.

Next year, February according to their website.

Where does it say that?

That's said about every generic system. And it hasn't been true since Hero System

As it is your opinion that another generic roleplaying system is not needed after GURPS.

So is it out yet? I want to fuck it.

It's on the boat
>FFG
>Official PDF
You amuse me with your jest, sir.

That's just because of shitty licensing for the Star Wars RPG

Why is pdf on the boat? Shouldn't it be, like, in the net?

Transpacific data interference.

You're not the only one user. That cover, so sexy.

The FFG SW system sucks, why would I want a generic system with it?

Why does it suck?

I am currently in the group that is waiting for this game to release to use its system. Is it worth it?

Do you like the FFG Star Wars system? Because it's going to be that with slightly fewer Jedi.

I don't like the combat system

Too deadly?

Isn't making this suicide on FFGs part? I mean they only ever make liscenses so manning a universal system seems like shooting yourself in the foot

When will the FFG viral marketing department ratchet up their efforts? Pretty soon, I guess.

They probably make more on board games. ANd they had to do something with all those star wars dice.

Liscensed board games

They're planning on selling setting books for this one. Not sure how that'll pan out for them business-wise though.

Assuming they just release all their future RPGs under this system it should save them a lot on development costs instead of making a new system for each RPG.

Yes I realize the framework was already there for 40k.

I think to really have success they'll need another big license under this system. I mean Game of Thrones could be under a dogshit system and it'll sell.

Look at Star Wars >:)

FFG CEO here. We're sorry you had this experience. We didn't realize our game sucks. Now that we know we're taking it down and sending refunds to every unsatisfied customer. Thanks for opening our eyes user!