twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, Koebel is fucking pic related, so I think he wins just on that

>fat nu-male SJW
>fat nu-male SJW
>skinnyfat nu-male SJW
>least weird looking nu-male SJW
They're all terrible.

All fucking horrible.

Now stop posting this same thread every day.

1. told YT D&D community his brother had cancer and was downvoting them into oblivion. Then admitted it was just him and his brother didn't have cancer.
2. is a talentless, chinless hack who had the right political opinions to get picked by WotC
3. "Faggot" who fucks a woman, a reddit-tier autist who can barely DM and doesn't know how to homebrew
4. Could have been a real life Sanguinus and best of men but got sucked into the blackhole that is Goys and Sundry. Now an "emo artist boi" married to a "Strong, Independent Woman" who the memory of a sieve and the brain of a goldfish."

>Average looking guy
>No pandering
>Cast is only other white dudes
>Only plays his heavily modified 2nd edition d&d

It's not too late mercer

I dunno, I mean, to actually see someone as overtly stupid as Marisha and genuinely desire more time spent with her is a very bad sign

From what I've seen, Colville seems like he's the best at actually DMing out of the four.

1-3 are unlikable human beings, so Mercer wins by default.

Matthew Colville seems like a decent DM.

They both broke up with people and were each others rebound, He's permissive, She's Aggressive so they fucked and it all worked out in the end.. except he had to DM for her while she "fantasy" fucks one of his friends.

But he seems pretty clever

And she's, well, not an "idiot" because that suggests an actual mental disability and is a common generic insult, but she's certainly below average intelligence.

It's really therapeutic to be with someone bland and dumb like Marisha, it help to calm and rest your mind after an exhaustive use of it

Are we going to have one of these every week now? Can we get the pics of Blue Jay in the bath out of the way sooner than later?

>ecelebrities

She has the mentally ill haircut combined with an unnatural hair color, he ain't winning anything.

This guy is dating that chick? Guess love really does exist.

>"SJW"
I haven't heard Adam talk once about his personal politics or social justice while DMing, maybe you're just a sensitive little bitch user.

Is this bait? Half his vodcasts/youtube DM guides touch on subjects like that. Sure he never sits down and has a big discussion about it in session, but he has no hesitation to include it in the games (see Hadiya from Mirrorshades).

>includes race stuff in Shadowrun, where it's an established part of the setting
>doesn't otherwise include much other SJW stuff whilst gaming, only on his own channel which you don't need to see to watch the games he runs
what exactly are you mad about?

user is confusing neckbeards with nu-males, although I don't blame him because they have visually similar appearances.

>spergs out about rules
>cheats at rolls in order to favor his NPCs
>is vindictive as hell
>actually spent nearly 30 minutes trying to figure out if a PC can make a jump over a 10 feet hole in the floor
Neil is the worst.

Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=yqjLO6YNKV0&t=1h45m
Matt Mercer
>Cultural motive of white people gaming is fading, we are seeing the end of that era
Adam Koebel
>That for me is the goal, that this panel in 5 years is no longer 4 white male dudes
Matt Colville
>5th edition and critical roll has a lot do with changing the attitude of keeping non-nerds out
>In 3 years landscape of people playing the game will be unreconcilable

the same thing all polshits are mad about - someone has an opinion that doesn't exactly match that user's

>least weird looking
>implying he still looks weird
>implying you wouldn't let matt mercer pound your asshole as he yells ORAORAORA at the top of his lungs
What are you gay?

Meh, they're virtue signalling during a conversation not while DMing. I don't see anything wrong with that desu, they're basically the vegans of the political world.

I thought he was gay. Like, for real, not trying to be a dick here.

> Koebel is fucking pic related
And so are many other people since they are in an "Open Relationship".
To exactly no one´s surprise the Nu-Male is a fucking cuck.

he self-identifies as 'queer', he has relationships with men and women

> Guess love really does exist.
More like she is using him as a wallet and as her "sugardaddy".

Their work apart from Mercer's seem to be contrary to the whole 'muh representation' shit that they are trying to push. A more productive conversation would be about how WOTC is failing its customers by just pushing forgotten realms books at the rate of 1 per six months.

If they believed the BS they spouted for an instant, they'd shut down their channels and never post again.

but user all of those are jews.

>dirty feet
I know I shouldn't be surprised that Miss Rainbow-Hair doesn't take fucking showers but come the fuck on, how disgusting can you be

>implying there's anything wrong with open relationships
Beta detected. You're actually telling me that you getting to go around and sleep with as many chicks/dudes as you want is bad, because your main hoe also gets to do the same? kek

>you getting to go around and sleep with as many chicks/dudes as you want
>your main hoe also gets to do the same

...but that is bad? Is this a trick question? Maybe you're wired up differently than I am, but that sounds like a terrible time.

>Your hoe is getting the dick every night by some random dude
>You get sometimes, with a lot of dedication, some fresh pussy
You're getting cucked hard.

The dm from the Dark Heresy series with Totalbiscuit. Steven Lumpkin I think. Used to be a dev on Eternal Crusade
Also is there moar of ?
I have no shame in my bad taste in woman or need for sauce

Is it just me, or does Colville look really awkward and nervous while most of this is going on, like he kind of knows it's cringy bullshit but it's the correct flavor of bullshit so he doesn't want to say anything?

>Is this a trick question?
No. To me sex is just sex, it would be hypocritical of me to get into threesomes with random people but lose my shit if my gf does the same.

>defending open relationships
begone you foul warp-spawn

Yes, my sexual market value is much lower than hers. People are not born equal user.

Matt's Ora game is weak, I'd only let Daisuke Ono do that to me.

>get into threesomes with random people

Okay well, that's the problem. I like traditional monogamous relationships, threesomes with randos sounds disgusting

>I have no shame in my bad taste in woman or need for sauce
look up Bluejay's instagram account, she posts a lot of pictures of herself

Love comes in many forms. Coveting wealth is a form of wealth, right?

*... form of love, right?

>sounds disgusting
You must have really low testosterone then.

>B-B-B-BUT KEKOLDRY IS THE THINKING MAN´S FETISH

Yes, that's why you're getting cucked.
Go get a sexfriend if you want to fuck a hoe on a regular basis and still fuck around, not an open relationship girlfriend.

>in an open relationship
>admits he is the one with the lower SMV
>covers his penis with other men's cum
>accuses me of having low testosterone

Just go away, please.

>mfw a betacuck tries to pretend he is "totes like sexually active guys!"

>To me sex is just sex

That's kind of sad.

>the giant union jack behind tb
beautiful

He used to do that stuff, he doesn't anymore in FroFro, its just pure comfy

Weird. None of these look like Chris Perkins.

Then why get into a relationship at all?

1. An annoying asshole who thinks his opinions/homebrews are the be all end all.
2. A baby talking hack who can’t go a day without sucking Mercer’s cock.
3. Don’t know who that is but looks like I’m not missing anything.
4. I guess a solid DM, I just can’t stand to watch CritRoll for more than 20 minuets. More to do with show format than him. I don’t think he is DM Jesus & sick of his treatment as such.

No Jerry Holkins? He's at least better than Adam and that Dawnforged guy.

I know right? OP dropped the ball hard.

Coville's videos are usually fairly decent when discussing metaplot, but I've skipped his past few videos because of said CR dick sucking

Pretty easy answer, user

Pic related is the best

My Nigga

I made that pic 1 week ago and tgs already stealing it for bait.

no.

Second

This one!

does anyone else find adam's players to be absolutely insufferable? can't remember the guy's name but his twitter is like countingcrow or some shit. I instantly drop any series he's involved in.

Which one isn't a McElroy, because I'm gonna go with that.
No seriously, I only recognize Mercer. Who are these people.

You mean the guy who is good at roleplaying games and seem like a cool person, minus SJW shtick? No i don't found Andrew bad at all.
Elf and bj on the other hand

Definitely the best I've seen.

>derp

>McElroys

yeah that's his name, andrew.
he just infuriates me. I don't know why.
The other players are equally just as bad. I'm glad that office hours exists because it lets me listen to adam without dealing with the rest of them

I don't really understand what a picture of your taste has to do with this discussion, user.

I do not understand the obsession with these people or why people watch them.
Is that clear enough for you?

90% of open relationships crash and burn when the woman gets jealous at the guy getting some tail.

>keeping non-nerds out
That makes no sense, the game itself keeps the non-nerds out.
Sure, That Guy that never showers also keeps people away but that is something else entirely.
You have to be a bit nerdy in order to enjoy it.

Well he has that faggy-ish manner of speech. All of them have some distinctive way of speaking that can rub the wrong way desu, Adam included.
Fucking elf tho with his loud outbursts and getting a word in on everything. Like a 5 years old, i swear.

I agree most with Adam's methods of mechanics supporting narrative, to the point where mechanizing narrative is awesome to me. The majority of the world making I do is interpreting the results of tables. The ideal is having a large world that I as DM don't know the majority of what's in it.

What does being nerdy even mean in a world where people see superhero movies as the annual treat and grown-ass men quote children’s books as reading to live by?

I used to agree with that until I got into OSR stuff and (especially) reading Zak Sabbath's blog.

Really? I read Zak's blog and its a huge inspiraton for me.

I think it was the post about Call of Cthulhu and how the sanity mechanics are only like half a page or something yet are the focus of the game. I also used to be really into mechanized narrative stuff (mostly BWHQ and a little bit of PBtA) but I haven't had the right players for them. I think it's fun to listen/read both Adam and Zak because to me they're almost polar opposites.

I agree with that, it's great to challenge each of their methods to find something that works for you.

I think my GM is the best GM! He is very creative and makes good adventures for me and my friends.

I find Zak Sabbath to be an insufferable faggot. he thinks he's some sort of rationalist but he can't string a logical argument together if his life depended on it.

He's also a big proponent for reinventing the wheel every time, because he refuses to look at anything that doesn't have enough DnD DNA to classify as inbred.

You gotta be a bit nerdy to enjoy those things too.
Most people are either nerds or a bit nerdy, nowadays.

Nerdy is the new normie.

too bad he went full sjw

Railroads like a motherfucker, is as subtle as a sledgehammer when he rips stuff from other media, but he's still got some good ideas and is generally entertaining as hell to listen to.

Not sure. It's between Kolbel and Mercer.
Colville makes great videos but his DMing is pretty boring.
DFC dude is a loser and his voice is too annoying.

neither Johns are jewish.

>watching other people play DnD
Part of me finds this kind of sad and very gay. Its like watching a Minecraft lets play. Storytiem is great, but actually watching a bunch of faggots play pretend is fucking gay.

A challenger appears..

its how I cope when I have no games.

The one who uses GURPS