How do we stop Ripple?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whFs5SrT8SY
ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/
medium.com/@rusty_lightning/the-three-economic-eras-of-bitcoin-d43bf0cf058a
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_35FTnYVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beat the jews, good luck.
The last guys who actually beat a few died April 30th in 1945 and he had help from other jews.

Get used to it, join them if you are smart.
This coin is gonna be around for some time

why stop it? it's literally superior to every other coin

---
-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.
-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

Am I too late to buy this?

No...

You're perfectly on time to trade your decentralized unregulatable, limited supply bitcoin and Ethereum..

For this lovely shining 24 caret piece of flaming printable shit they call XRP.

>xrp only takes 3 sec
>Took me 5 minutes

wew

>stop Ripple?
Don't stop it, let them buy it. I wanna see more pink wojaks next week.

>-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.
Ripple owns 60%+ of the total supply. Top kek.

Wait a couple weeks for it to tank into the center of the Earth, just like it did in summer.

Why is user always so sure that
>THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE TAKOVER! IT'S HAPPENING

Is this some effect of /pol/ Veeky Forums /x/ crossover, where we need a conspiracy for everything? Because guess what? The flippeneing never happens. Eth tried it, BCH tried it, more will try it in the future. XRP is just another alt pumping and it will dump hard soon enough.

Lets all love Lain

>-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

LMAO It's literally no different from Visa except nobody is using it.

who are you honestly trying to fool with this?

>printable
I love this board. You retarded NEETs just make up shit that's not even true and constantly lose money, it's hilarious.

what anime?

>Visa

-Outrageous forex fees
-Reversible transactions
-Requires a bank account (excludes most of the planet)
-Not a unified currency
-Not as programmable/accessible as XRP
-Single point of failure. If Ripple Labs die today, the network and the validators would keep running smoothly.
-Possibility of theft is higher (no public/private key sort of security)

Animatrix. Good shit, especially the two part shorts that this gif is from. Please enjoy this old ass AMV I found like 14 years ago when I was into AMVs:

youtube.com/watch?v=whFs5SrT8SY

Ripple is controlled and centralized.

You don't think when push comes to shove the banks will pull aside the ripple labs team and say "Listen we're too big to fail, make it happen or else".

Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin.

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
-double spending not possible
-Anyone can run a validator and use his own list of validators

thats what I dont get, why everyone is still so hung up on btc, when its basically "china coal" the coin.

because of muh 20k

Fiat is issued. Ripple is issued. Can you tell me the essential difference? Pro tip: you can't.

Some episode of Animatrix, dont remember which one, but all as as whole are a movie, kinf of

Fiat can be printed at any time. Ripple is already fully printed. So it cannot be inflated.

What's going to stop them adding more Ripple?

1- XRP's price would collapse immediately
2- Their main source of revenue would be gone.
3- Their reputation. the most important thing you need in this businesses, would be irrevocably destroyed. No one, not users nor banks would trust them ever again
4- They would be sued into oblivion by the institutional buyers who bought directly from you with the fiexed supply assumption:
ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/
5- they would need to convince ALL validators which are very reputable(like MIT, Microsoft, ..etc) to go along with the scam.

It's impossible by design isn't it? Just as BTC has a limit this has one as well. The difference is that BTC was fully mining and this is fully premined.

animatrix. this segment of the movie is one of the most horrifying animations i've ever seen. paints a truly dark and hopeless future.

Hahahahahaha you literally just made this up you fucking retard. It's not "issued" you have to BUY XRP you fucking retard! You quite literally have no idea how the RippleNet even works!

No wonder you retards are always posting about how much money you lose in a fucking super bull market! You have no idea what you're doing! It's like you all just came here from /pol/ last month and still don't know what crypto is!

Idiot

There's actually a higher chance that Bitcoin will remove the 21 million cap. Do you think I'm kidding? Blockstream and other influential people in the space think this is highly likely:
medium.com/@rusty_lightning/the-three-economic-eras-of-bitcoin-d43bf0cf058a

PoW requires fees or miner rewards (through inflation) or both. If the miner rewards drop, fees skyrocket. Miners need to get paid.

and Bitcoin Cash is not any better, they HAVE NO CHOICE but to increase inflation and remove the 21 cap because their pitch is low fees.

Miners don't work for free, you either pay them, or everyone pays them (through inflation).

But there's no miners in Ripple... what's your point?

This is the dumbest shit ive read this week.

No XRP will be +$10 soon at which point pic related will become the world's wealthiest man alive.

If this single fact doesn't make you sell or not buy than something is wrong.

There are 2 guys in the top 100 of wealthiest people, because they made something nobody really uses yet and hold a fuckton of it. If you expect gains from ripple at this point you expect them to become richer than gates, bezos etc.
Does this sound plausible and justified to you? Is their creation more valuable for society than Bezos' and Gates'? If so buy, if not sell.

Errr. I think you don't get it m80. They issued (created out of nothing) 100 billion tokens called Ripple. They kept most themselves. The rest were up for sale and can be traded now. Yes you buy them now on an exchange from a lesser fool, but they were still created out of nothing by Ripple. And they don't need to create more. But nothing would stop them if they wished to do that. It's not regulated. There is no contract, memorandum or terms when you buy.

nignogs and women - people that missed out on ETH and BTC and other moon missions and think this shitcoin will make them rich.

I don't want this train to stop to be honest, let's hope the normiebucks keep flowing in.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_35FTnYVA

And all of the billions of these coins that were sold to large institutions and investors at fractions of a penny won't ever be dumped - gotcha.

>reversible transactions
>possibility of theft is higher

Source of the gif pls?

yes, I didn't say permanent money loss, you would have to talk to the bank about the theft.

It's time to short Ripple collectively.
It's the day after the pump, so the pumps are getting weaker anyway, till a bigger correction occurs. We as Veeky Forums can collectively start shorting to fasten this process. I just shorted on Bitfinex.

Come on Veeky Forums we got the means to reject XRP back one dollar, let's do this

>How do we stop Ripple?
I don't want to stop it as I make huge profits actually. I will fight every retarded asshole who tries to.

>plausible and justified

>Musk exists

I am shorting your mother which is a Whore anyway.

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listened as the crowd would sing,
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
Roman cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
Once you'd gone there was never
Never an honest word
And that was when I ruled the world

It was a wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People couldn't believe what I'd become
Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh who would ever want to be king?

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
I know St. Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh [5x]

Hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
I know St. Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

Wut? Mccaleb's ripple stash can buy up musk with plenty to spare. I'd say musk did much better things than jed