/wfg/ Warhammer Fantasy General

Cothique edition

>Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S (embed)
WFRP: pastebin.comq/0e6RuQux
Novels: mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ

>We're looking for these novels for the archive (not updated)
pastebin.com/TSQhemJR

>Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk
the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/
tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com/13-the-9th-age
Tomb Kings Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/
Bretonnia Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-kingdom-of-equitaine-army-release

>The 9th Age
the-ninth-age.com

>Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (most complete)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

>Warhammer Video Games
Total War Warhammer 2: store.steampowered.com/app/594570/Total_War_WARHAMMER_II/
Vermintide 2: store.steampowered.com/app/552500/Warhammer_Vermintide_2/
Mordheim City of the Damned: store.steampowered.com/app/276810/
Bloodbowl 2: store.steampowered.com/app/236690/
Man O' War: store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
Age of Reckoning: returnofreckoning.com/
Doomwheel: katsugames.com/doomwheel

In this edition we talk about why Cothique is such an underrated kingdom.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Ogre_Kingdoms
youtube.com/watch?v=-fesv7_fXvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 units of 50 night goblins with fanatics or
1 unit of 50 savage orc boy big ones with a shaman?

HEY I dont know anything about warhammer, I've only seen jokes about 40k, Does warhammer have an equivalent to the Inquisition or God Empire in it?

I'd go with the savage orcs. Give the shaman Lucky Shrunken Head and Fencer's Blade and watch him tear shit up when buffed with Fist of Gork.

The Empire have an inquisition of sorts in the form of witch hunters and they worship the founding emperor as a god.

thank you, now is Warhammer ALSO a tactics game with miniatures?

I'm trying to come up with tactics for my games inquisition and i was hoping to get some info from this.

Savage Orcs are also really great, especially if they have the 5+ wardsave from Lucky Shrunken Head. When I face them they tend to get stuck in with my nurgle warriors against whom they put up one hell of a fight. If used properly they can direct much of the battle.
If I were you I'd put the fanatics in one or two smaller units of goblin archers who can rain down some inaccurate fire on the enemy and dare anyone to close the gap against them.

yes
its more of a rank and file game though

Could you clarify what you mean? I'm afraid that I don't really understand what you're asking about.

I just got a bunch of ogres
could use some tips on how to ogre

I finally finished filling in a gap left in the 2nd edition. What does everyone think?

I also made a homebrew for equipment.

Charge forward, kill and eat.

Post Rhinox.

So is the only way to win at Mordheim to give everyone slings and hope for good rolls? Seems like a pretty shallow game even though the concept is great.

I dig it, is there a book with other marks in it?

What prompted you to homebrew all this equipment? Just so I know what you’re going for!

sorry, I'm running a basic fantasy game but with an inquisition that finds magic heretical, and is on a quest to rid the world of magic that doesnt come from their god.

and I'm trying to look for other sources of these groups in order to make my own. since tenants are easy enough I'm looking for tactics groups like these might employ to make them more efficient.

and i was under the assumption that war games like these had lots of tactics and gear in them, but i could be totally wrong, i dont know anything about wargames.

cont.
because if it was

"the inquisition burns things cause god and all they do is set towns on fire" and "in combat they just rush you like random goblins, and all they use are swords and bows" would be real boring

Hiding is your friend. Mordheim is known to be imbalanced, and slings themselves were too good for their cost. Max terrain accordingly. Take advantage of the fact you can assault enemies within 4", even if you can't see them and set up killzones.

What army are you playing btw?

Ranked Ironguts, those handcannon-fellas and Rhino-cannons.
If the opponents units haven't completely died when you get to them you eat the survivors.
On a more serious note pulling off successful charges is really important as an ogre player as ogres have impact hits (1) which turn into if your charge roll was 10+. You also get to add +1 str for every rank in a unit you charge with. As such a three ranked unit of 9 Ironguts could potentially get to inflict 9 str6 wounds on a charged unit at the start of the combat which could significantly change the outcome of the melee.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Ogre_Kingdoms
Might provide some deeper knowledge.

As far as my understanding goes (I'm not exactly an expert on Empire lore) the witch hunters work pretty much as agitators and mob leaders who use personal charisma and demagoguery to meet their ends. More sophisticated members of that 'brotherhood' might perhaps take on a more inquisitorial role.

*ogres have impact hits (1) which turn into d3 if your charge roll was 10+.

In Realms of Sorcery, Tome of Salvation and Realm of the Ice Queen, all the magical and divine lores are given a set of marks that are placed on characters whenever they roll doubles on Tzeentch's curse or whatever the lores equivalent is. However, the Kislev gods, three minor gods and the Lore of Hedgecraft didn't get such a system so I decided to fill it in.

The equipment homebrew is meant to re-balance various weapons, update the runecraft system to account for more complex armor (the normal system only accounts for the simplest version) and trying to balance the dual-wielding system.

Reiklander mercs.

In WFBG characters tend to be grouped in to two different categories: Heroes that buff a unit or Heroes who excell in combat.
In game Witch Hunters are characters who have somewhat of a character-killer role. As such they are not units themselves but special individuals you field in an attempt to take out the foes heroes.

I got 4 leadbealchers
one cannon thingy
and a dude is labeled as both a slaughter master and a butcher so not sure which it is
did I do good?

Ah. Blunderbusses are also helpful too, for the simple reason that since you don't actually target anything with them, you can "aim" them into close combats, to set up knockdowns.

Alternately, if your group is houseruling "pick your first spell," the Warlock is another option. Flight of Zimmerman helps, simply because you can shoot something (crossbow or otherwise), then Fly into melee to finish it off (since spellcasting is in the Magic Phase). Undead can do similar dickery with Van Hals.

Really though, a good mission should focus less on the "slugfest", and more on the "smash and grab" part, or some other scenario alternative.

Well it's a start, but you are in desperate need for some infantry.
Characters can pretty much be whatever you want them to. In your case I think that the two labels just signifies different levels of wizard.

yeah I got just what was at the FLGS
they also had 2 mournfang and 6 ogres so im gonna get those next time i have money
tips for painting? im bad at flesh tones

Seems like a decent enough purchase as far as I'm aware.
Sadly I don't have any painting tips, besides the obligatory check out Duncan's vids (praise be!) on youtube. I too am crap at painting flesh tones.
Pic related. It's my one painted Nurgle Ogre.

Use Coreheim instead.

I really like the axe
is that converted?

Thanks!
Yeah it's a pebble attached to a selfmade Great Weapon-handle.

Thanks!
Yeah it's a pebble attached to a selfmade Great Weapon-handle.

things I want to learn how to do :
conversions!
paint flesh
not cover my hand in an inch of crazy glue
while assembling things

thats really m8 mad props

WFB Witch Hunters are not exactly given free license to do whatever they want, the politics are more complex. They HATE all magic and don’t see Sigmar’s light as magic, they HATE nonhumans, but the Empire as a whole has state-sanctioned wizards and nonhuman citizens.

The Inquisition gets into a lot of trouble and its case by case if they are afraid of the local Elector Count or vice-versa. Some are geniuses who outwit Vampires and hunt Chaos within its own ranks as spies, some are terrorists who burn literally everything they come across down while doing a medieval REEEEEEEE and leading a mob of insane flagellants.

I’d compare them to the Witchers from Witcher where they just wander and kill shit. Neither they nor the Sigmar church can give each other orders since Sigmar established both separately, both obey the Emperor but have to play politics with everyone else and its not clear if your average half-insane Witch Hunter outranks the local lord or vice-versa beyond just who the mob is more afraid of.

thank you very much this is very useful.

>they HATE nonhumans
Don't think that's entirely true.
Ghal Maraz is a Dwarven weapon after all. All of the Elector Counts wield Dwarven weapons as sign of office.
Sigmar had a similar hateboner for Goblins like the Dwarves.
The Empire of Man wouldn't really exist the way it does, if the Dwarves wouldn't have been allies to mankind.

It's fair to say that since Sigmar was a man who ascended to godhood they would deify the human form though and view it as something sacred.
But I think that would manifest more in hatred of corrupting influences of chaos instead of disdain for non-humans.

they hate and odnt hate elfs
they like dwarfs
everthing else is bad
except maybe lizard folk

If Throgg is so smart, why doesn't he violently breed as many as possible with his giant trollcock? Yknow, to spread his genius mutation, haha...

They dislike Dwarfs, since Dwarfs have no respect for Sigmar as anything but a good man, coupled with rune magic which is heretical. They aren’t allowed to kill Dwarfs any more than they can a state-sanctioned wizard, but accidents happen and its not a new thing for the Witch Hunters to do crazy bullshit. We have a canon example of them trying to kill anyone who used a hammer as a tool until their own leader had to be hung when they discovered he was using a hammer to build a gallows for the next days mass execution.

The fact Ghal Maraz is Dwarf made means about as much as the roof of the Dwarf capital being made by Elves does. Hypocrisy is par for the course in Warhammer.

Who would win in a game of chess, a chaos troll, or a dozen snotlings in a trenchcoat with a particularly dim gnoblar standing on top?

tzeentch

youtube.com/watch?v=-fesv7_fXvs

;_;

Sorry, had found memories of when I was small painting him with my dad. You know, the old model. Apparently he didn't get resurrected for Age of Sigmar, and this makes me a tad upset.

It is better to die in glory than live in dishonour, or to die in a great setting than live in a shit one. Rest in peace, Fantasy.

>they HATE nonhumans
>They dislike Dwarfs
Bullshit on so many levels
One dogma of the Church of Sigmar is literally "respect Dwarven folk and help them whenever possible".
Witch hunters, and all respectful members of the Church of Sigmar, do not dislike dwarves.
Actually, no members of any human religion applies any discrimination against any race, save chaos worshippers. beastmen and greenskins.
The fact that witch hunters hunt down mutants does not mean they kill or burn at the stake members of other races just because they are elves or dwarves

also
>Rune magic is heretical to sigmar
This is the stupidest thing i read all day. Most witch hunters don't even know what runes are.

>Rune magic is heretical

What?

>They aren’t allowed to kill Dwarfs any more than they can a state-sanctioned wizard, but accidents happen and its not a new thing for the Witch Hunters to do crazy bullshit.

At the worst, Witch Hunters don't have anything against Dwarfs. They care about rooting out cultists and witches, neither of which a Dwarf can be.

>We have a canon example of them trying to kill anyone who used a hammer as a tool until their own leader had to be hung when they discovered he was using a hammer to build a gallows for the next days mass execution.

When did that happen? Sounds like a bit of grimderp that snuck in.

You are really misinformed.

This, stop applying 40k logic to Fantasy. Sigmar was well known as a friend and ally of the dwarfs, and even Ulric worshippers have a great deal of respect for the dwarfs of Kraka Drak and the other northern holds. Most witch hunters may be suspicious of outsiders, hell most people in the Empire are outside of Reikland and Averland, but they're far from hating them. Except those fucking wood elves and beastniggers.

>They aren’t allowed to kill Dwarfs any more than they can a state-sanctioned wizard

Funnily enough, there's only one order of Witch Hunters that are batshit enough to think killing state-sanctioned Magisters is legit, the Seekers of Truth and Justice. They're basically a heretical sect of Witch Hunters being funded by a corrupt (and soon to be deposed) Theoginist and you know what? Even THEY don't kill or care about Dwarfs.

So yeah, is right, you're full of shit.

what the fuck?
thats so wrong on so many levels

Why are Kurgan, Chaos monsters like trolls and Norscans so fun while Chaos Warrior wank is so boring?

>kurgans and norscans
>not based hung
I really wish they had let marauders take bows.

I play 40k, but have a good deal on some dwarfs. They fun in AoS? Do they have an analogous 40k army?

>based
>live in their own shit and are literally so honourless that cathayans use "the word of a hung" as a euphemism for something useless
I feel you on the bow thing though, as a fellow steppe horsefucker

>They fun in AoS?
You're barking up the wrong tree for that, but both dwarfs and chaos dwarfs are pretty fun to fight against in my experience on tabletop.

>Do they have an analogous 40k army?
Squats, formerly. You could always use footslogging marines or maybe nurgle renegades to represent their high morale, high armour, slow as dirt style though.

You know what really bothers me?
We have shitty overpriced all-resin TMS listed as a Bretonnia alternative, but we don't have based hard plastic Fireforge, who have a killer knight range and are going to be releasing even more Brettonia minis soon.

>You're barking up the wrong tree
Huh?
>Chaos Dwarves
Uhh. Tell me more.

What do people think of The 9th Age? Some of the balance changes and new stuff seem quite interesting (more marauder focus and giant ex-chosen mutants for Chaos, terracotta soldiers and not!Roman options for Tomb Kings, and a lack of the Herohammer bullshit that plagued late 8th), but the creators trying to make it its own thing instead of a fan expansion for WHFB seems like a shitty road to go down. Just heard mixed things in general.

>The 9th Age
I've heard of this

tell me more

This is the Warhammer Fantasy general, check out the Age of Sigmar general for AoS advice.

Chaos dwarfs are by forge world, basically evil babylonian dwarfs.

I'm not a big fan. They have left their roots of "Warhammer Fantasy Fan Edition".
I dtopped playing it when they made my all cavalry Warriors of Chaos army illegal.

This is /wfg/, you'd probably want /aosg/ for rules stuff on Age of Sigmar, though there's doubtlessly a few people with experience here.

>Tell me more.
Do psuedo-Babylonian slavers and master engineers/daemon binders that worship a minor Chaos God of fire and tyrants, and regularly trade their wares with other morally bankrupt factions in exchange for more slaves and resources sound good to you? How about daemonic late 19th century war engines while everyone else is stuck in the Renaissance? Are you a masochist and resin fetishist who is willing to spend an obscene amount of money on your army? If so, check out the Chaos Dwarfs.

Like the rpg? Sorry guys. Thanks for your help anyways!

No, like the wargame.

Oh. What makes you guys play wfb over aos? Inb4 the ensuing shit storm.
Is the scene healthy or is it primarily small groups of players who stuck with it

eh, I personally feel it has more depth than AoS even in spite of its many flaws, and just prefer the setting I grew up with

Cool. I play shit 8th edition 40k so I got no room to talk
I almost bought into ogre kingdoms and two weeks later they announced aos and that they were squatting ogres so I haven't played attention to fantasy at all.

Indeed.

I also never quite understood AoS. Like setting-wise or anything. Almost a year after it came out, I went to GW to ask about it, specifically the manager. All he could say was "hurr, you can still use your old Warhammer models. Hurrr much more streamlined. Hurrr."

This was a different manager than I remember, so I mean...idk, maybe buddy just wasn't into lore, which is strange because other employees and managers that used to work there were quite knowledgeable about the hobby, both fluff and mechanics. I remember one dude had a theory that Sigmar was one of the lost Primarchs. That was pretty wild. But this new manager? Fukken derp. I was actively trying to present an opening for him to pitch for me and he didn't take it.

That day I met someone more Autistic than myself. And I'm legit diagnosed. Damn.

Oh I can get the rules, even if rank and file seems a better fit than streamlined 40k style skirmishing, hell I've even played a few games with some of my old square based models.

But what really gets me is the setting and residual End Times salt seriously fuck that shitshow, it's probably unfair to compare a 30 year old setting to something still in the crib, but the more freeform and, for lack of a better term, Warcraft-y writing/worldbuilding philosophy of AoS goes against what drew me into WHFB in the first place. It's mostly giant one-note planes of existence with little of the grit, flawed charm and personality that GW used to be known for. If that's your thing it's cool but I can't see something like Gotrek and Felix or the quest modules and fluff excerpts of WHFRP coming out of AoS.

>. It's mostly giant one-note planes of existence with little of the grit, flawed charm and personality that GW used to be known for.

Like, everytime I see art for it, everyone looks like they're fighting in some crazy, trippy nebula with odd bits of masonry strewn about, floating for no reason so I never have any idea what the hell is going on.

I fucking still don't.

I mean, with WHFB and 40k, I have an idea of what's going on and what's at stake (A town, an Empire, A planet, a star system etc) and know or can puzzle out why people are slugging it out.

AoS? I have no clue what's going on, anf apparently, neither did that manager. Cripes.

Right now what's going on is basically papa Sigmar trying to retake the Realms (based on the old winds, they're essentially planet+ sized lands with a specifc magic bent), fighting Chaos in Ghyran, Aqshy and Chamon primarily afaik.
If you want a run down on what's actually going on I would suggest actually reading some of the rule/eventbooks as well as the battletome of factions you are interested in. Don't use 1d4chan as a source, it's meme polluted as per usual.

The problem I always have with settings where it's either demigods or giant monsters or whatever all duking it out is that I can't relate to any of them.

Like, if there's nobody whose lives I can empathize with, and understand through the lens of my own experiences, why should I care what happens to any of this?

Didn't End Times establish that everything exists only because Chaos allows it? Wasn't that one of the biggest things that pissed so many people off? How is Sigmar's story compelling at all if this is in the same line of lore as Chaos being completely unstoppable and any struggle against them only going for as long as they themselves allow it?

How is that shit compelling in literally any way?

That's what the Stormcast are for, they're mostly composed of normal people who got killed by Chaos and get cool weapons.
Humans don't have to be weaker than everything else physically to be empathizable.

>Like, if there's nobody whose lives I can empathize with, and understand through the lens of my own experiences, why should I care what happens to any of this?

I know, right?

For some reason, this reminded me of that one part in "Headtaker" when one of Queek's trophies gets smashed, and he starts whimpering and getting sad because it was his friend and would talk to him.

It was, like,a borderline Wilson from "Castaway" moment.

So man, fuck this crazy Nebula-Escher setting and all of its trippy horseshit.

That had always been true in Warhammer. If the Chaos Gods can get their shit together the world dies. The thing is, they generally can't.
Mind you, AoS has this problem removed by having a full pantheon of competing gods who can actually affect the world instead of being invisible entities that don't do shit for their people.

I can't empathize with someone who's died, come back, and been turned into a discount space marine via liberal applications of god-magic.

This problem would be resolved if you read any of the lore instead of basing your understanding of the setting on assumptions.

There are norml human factions as well, who have their own novels. You just need to actually read beyond 1d4chan and the books dedicated to non-human factions.

I can see the idea behind it, but it just feels like it's been done before and better with space marines. Where's that "they never had a chance to live before somebody turned them into a gun" quote? Admittedly, even 40k was guilty of just turning them into mary sues instead of surprisingly vulnerable emotionally stunted mutantmen, but it stuck with me. The idea of them turning to Chaos to find freedom but just finding different "master" has always been great too. Stormcast just don't have that.

They're designed entirely as a self insert. All of them are normal people caught in bad circumstances. In a dark and dangerous world, they have to fight to defend their homes from Chaos, greenskins and Vampire attacks with only faith and steel.
They as easy to empathize with as Empire men, who live incredibley different lives than you, speak a different language, are from a different time period etc.

Space Marines are born weapons fighting because it is all they know, hypnotized and mind controlled by an evil feudal empire. Stormcast Eternals are good people who fight for all that is good in the world. It's like comparing Death cultists to a paladin.

>There are norml human factions as well, who have their own novels.
Really? I honestly didn't see one in my time keeping up with AoS, can you give any recommendations?

I think you're mixing up Dwarf attitudes towards Sigmar with Space Marine attitudes towards the Emperor.

>Space Marines are indoctrinated and used as living weapons by a evil feudal empire
>Stormcast Eternals are good people who fight for all that is good

The former sounds like Warhammer. The latter doesn't.

To be fair, there's also the slow drain of personality that eventually removes all that was human in them, but that's a problem they have a hope of fixing.

City of Secrets is the only human one so far, but it's pretty enjoyable and is a good entry point for the lore.

Meant the book reply for

>>Space Marines are indoctrinated and used as living weapons by a evil feudal empire

>To be fair, there's also the slow drain of personality that eventually removes all that was human in them, but that's a problem they have a hope of fixing.

The true tragedy of the greatest defenders of mankind is that they have none left of it themselves.

>mankind
Pretty sure that works better as "humanity"

There's definitely a lot of parallels, but I never really liked how Space Marines are horrific inhuman genocide monsters. The sigmarines appeal to me more due to being actual people who can enjoy things other than killing and battle.

Speaking about empathy and insertability, why is there no normal human faction? There's smelly peasants with rich nobles (french) and smelly peasants with rich nobles (renaissance steampunk).

Is Krell conscious? Is he a mindless thrall or is he okay with fighting his former comrades?

Krell still serves the Dark Gods. He's the real mind between the two, and is subtley manipulating Kemmler.

that sounds badass but it doesnt seem like that worked out very well considering sigvald killed him

Starting a high elf army since I got Spire of Dawn and absolutely love them. Is GW still producing high elves as Warhammer Fantasy kits with square bases? Or are they just selling off what's left and I should hurry up and buy?

You'll be lucky to find older kits at all like the archers or spearmen. GW is slowly going through and repackaging stuff that survived the transfer to AoS and putting circle bases in instead of square. The Elves haven't been touched much yet so you might be good. I'd check Ebay and Amazon and check with the seller first to see what box they're in. If it's an old WHFB one you're good. If not it might be a good idea to hunt down some square bases.

I'm doing a Chaos Dwarf army and they all come with fucking circle bases. It's annoying. I'm having to dig through old bases to scrounge up what I can and find the rest online. Good luck. I pity people that are just starting Fantasy now. Glad I got into it many years ago and have a lot of big armies, including a lot of High Elves.

As of 6th edition, Krell is basically his own (dead) person and he works with Kemmler of his own free will, though Kemmler is ignorant to that fact and during the >End Times he basically splits off from him and leaves him to die at the hands of Arkhan the Black. He's single minded, but that isn't to be mistaken for thralldom.

Wights in general are almost the same person they were in life, missing significant fragments of their soul and memory, and exceptionally ancient and powerful ones bow to no-one if they so choose. As for fighting Chaos, Khorne cares not from whence blood flows, and Krell basically went into business for himself millennia ago. I'd recommend a read of the Liber Necris, which goes in depth into the mechanics of necromancy in Warhammer as well as just how fucking scary powerful undead are.

To be fair, Sigvald is as OP as a Chaos lord comes and they were evenly matched until Krell mutilated him. Not that it matters much anyway. But hey, fellow Cool Character Throgg avenged him.

Speaking of Throgg, how intelligent is he really? He seems well spoken enough in his Gotrek and Felix appearances, but in Total War Warhammer he hardly strikes you as an intellectual with his "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT I'LL SMASH YOUR FACE IN" lines. Both seem plausible considering he's a "genius, for a troll" and your average troll is barely above a particularly cruel, cowardly gorilla in terms of intelligence. You really would think he'd try and scavenge some proper armour instead of a rock on a stick and some plates of rusty metal though, then he'd basically be unkillable.

>You'll be lucky to find older kits at all like the archers or spearmen.
You can also try to look up some FLGs or some out of the way GW stores.
Though the GW stores may have sent stuff back. The independent retailers usually get slapped with a minimum inventory of something that GW tells them to stock, not what actually sells, so you chances are better there.

As for the bases you could consider using round bases on regiment bases instead of basing individual models on squares. You still have the same footprint, but can play AoS or other games as well.
You just have to get 20mm rounds from somewhere else.

Total War isn't fully accurate to the game, as you can tell by Throgg going from a fit intelligent troll to a fat intelligent for a troll monster.

Wish they had followed that Throgg art.

>You really would think he'd try and scavenge some proper armour
Which of the other races does armor for trolls though? Kind of hard to scavenge if nobody ever made it.
>instead of a rock on a stick and some plates of rusty metal though, then he'd basically be unkillable.
Well he can regenerate since he is a Troll. Being annoyingly unkillable is their whole deal.
And a big fucking rock is a really effective weapon against plate armor and anything less protected.

I have no idea how well spoken a Troll would be though. Interesting thought. My impression was more like he would be the alpha in a pack of wolves instead of any kind of grand strategist though from the fluff i read.

Kinda wish the model hadn't been so ridiculously expensive. He looked awesome.