archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55780178/#55785896
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Bomb_Generation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I waifu the shit out of Makoto

Reverse traps are best girls

>Knife, Katana, and Pistol
>Aria, Mina
>Open up the mystery box like everyone else to play this thing

PPP+ doesn't actually exist. It was all a ploy.

PPP+ exists but we were thrown in to another timeline where italics was defeated in the battle of the thousand threads.

>muista asioita
>muista
Painoitkos ässää vahingossa, vai etkö vaan osaa?

pay denbts

no

Mitä vittua sie sössötät

Is the Main Character of this CYOA this guy?

Pic related

Twink.

incel cyoa when?

Alice user did nothing wrong, if you don't hate anime waifus you're a pathetic mentally ill fedora virgin

Alice
25yo
Food vendor
Poor background
Younger sister

Personality:
Melancholic and pessimistic
Below average intelligence (lazy at school)
Hobby: Cooking

Body:
Deeply tanned skin
Blue eyes
Brown hair
160cm tall
Average weight
C-cup breasts
Average hips & butt
Freckles below eyes
Fear of the dark
Fetish for anal
Very sensitive breasts

not bad desu

One day I’ll make my way through this. One day.

Reminder that Woven+Sand is best choice.

Damn, an Alice that makes sense.

These waifus are legit better than the girls in a harem anime.

>tfw Veeky Forums is better at making waifus than fucking japan even

Implying Flower+Reincarnation isn't the purest path.

>64 pages long

is it worth going through it?

Played on the 3-point mode, I only had to change two things

>Not wanting to waifu the sentient dreamrealm you created with your soul
What are you, gay?

Do you value your sanity?

You can skip all the flavor text if you just want a quick result, took me maybe 5 minutes

>Remember: the Buddha will often appear insane to the unenlightened

Literally the OP passive maggot

Maybe you can. It'll take a lot of work, but she was always the goddess of a small pantheon. If everyone in town gets together, who knows what you can achieve?
>love the continuity
Thanks. I wasn't sure if people noticed the connections or not, since that was something I was trying to be a bit clearer with. As for the build, it'll be nice to have the shrine free from dust and such so the plushie doesn't get too dirty too quickly. Aside from the bite marks, that is. Thank you for the build.
It's a good plan, very detailed. If anything can accomplish what wanted, it is likely something like this. Thank you for the build also.

You begin to hallucinate after completing it.
The nightmares become indistinguishable from reality after completing the Alice Ultimate Challenge.
I don't even know if I'm dreaming or awake.

user, be calm, all you have to know is that I'm right behind you

Wait what in the heck, Black&White user made another?

Reeee I checked. Don't do this, I'm heading to bed.

Legends say that those who complete the ultimate Alice challenge in accordance with all the rules, with three questions answered per statement and a short story written at the end, shall be granted a real life waifu.

But at what cost?

Yes. I wanted to make something in time for Halloween, so I rushed this out. By the time I finished I realized it was a bit derivative, but hopefully you like it anyway.

>Fluffy tail goddess could be saved by working really really hard

I guarantee I'll enjoy it. I've loved all your works.
Was it just posted last thread?

Is anyone in Canada safe while AliceAnon walks free?

>Filename
Welp time to work a bit more on my CYOA.

Really hard, but yes. Gotta get that supply of elbow grease ready though, many less stubborn goddesses haven't been so lucky.
Glad to hear it, then. I managed to get it out for October 31. In retrospect it probably would have been smarter to not mention October directly and instead just say "harvest season" but seasonality isn't so bad.

>October 31
That was two weeks ago.
I really am out of touch with this please. Welp, expect a build sometime tomorrow.
I don't even know what it's about, I saw that it was obviously by you and got giddy. It's a shame it's late or I'd do it now.
Ganbatte kudazai!

I've dealt with polar bears.

Don't worry about AliceAnon. SDA, Highlander and the pissbomber live up there.

The only thing dangerous up here In Canada are the damn fucking beavers

Any good OC over the last couple of months?

Incel is just a useless word. Just use "coward" already.

What are you into?

Lover

Twin Souls
Natural Weapons
Coordination
Sixth Sense
Survivalist
Vampiric
Scanner 2
Immunity 2
Destroyer 2
Training 2
Berserker 3
Evolve 3(Immunity Bullets)
Familiar
Flight 3
Inheritor 3
Muscle Mass 3
Regeneration 3
Senses 3
Speed 3
Toughness 3
Immortality

Twin Souls
Coordination
Kinship
Charismatic 2
Beauty 2
Immunity 2
Miracles 2
Tongues 2
Occultist 2
Training 2
Animus 3
Alchemist 3
Inheritor 3
Mentality 3
Immortality
Lazarus
Daemonicus

Bad Blood 2(The Chaos and The Ultimate Monstrosity)

The Conquering King: Gold Seal Ring, Blue Crest Seal, +45 Prismatic Stones

Time
Wealth
Legion
Abode

Special Armor

Special Light Weapons -6
Light Ranged Energy Weapons (Pistols and Submachine guns) -18
Heavy Ranged Energy Weapons 2(Assault Rifles and Miniguns) -30
Ranged Explosive Weapon(Rocket Launcher) -7
Light Armor -2
Blue Box Armoire -15
Eva’s Amulet
Golden Seal Ring
Handy Bag of Holding -8
Rodin Watch -5
Small Starship(Barracks, Extra Armor, Med Bay, Laboratory, Shielding, Laser Battery, MAC Gun) -72
Hover Bikes -4
Magus Catalyst -8
Magus Tome -16
Miracle Talisman -7
Ammo Vault -8
Entertainment Suite -8
Galgalim Water x4 -4
Red Wondrous “The Future of Tomorrow… Today!” Fridge -12
Tutorship 4

Alfonso Darago
Detective Logan
Galatea
Jeweled Maiden(Eva’s Amulet)
Junior(Small Starship)
Lover
Selene & Alastor
The Muses(Tutorship 4)

SCP Prime Weapons Facility(Nanite)
Isles of Laguna(Aegis)
Hoard of the Grand Dragon(Hoard, +50 Prismatic Gems)
Sajula the Tower of Flame(Accept)
The Path of the Dragon(Spear)
Scourge of The Nanite Plague: Flesh Becomes Metal(Crystal Armor)
Invasion of Xanthous City: Eldritch Horrors & Cosmic Terrors(Idol, +1 free item)
Corpi-Cell Planet #F-507(Cannon)
War of Consumption(Sword)
Vega Twin Space Stationg(Teleport)
Betrothal Party(Pendant)
The Blood Wars(Ring)

I probably would have taken unknown along with supremacy if I could still have the lover, but this will be fine to. I'll go on epic space adventures with my waifu.

Can someone please post the JoJo CYOA?

Here ya go. I'm already ready.

>「Blood Count」
Blood Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Manipulation
Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: D
Durability: B
Precision: E
Learning: A

Gonna be using it as living armor and weapons. It inherently has about 2 pints of "faux-blood" it appears with itself, but by allowing it to draw out and use my own blood it can get more powerful.
Since it can learn it can automatically defend me as well as tell me what to do in order to gain the upper hand after it fights for a while to analyze. It's speed helps it defend, as well as allow me to move faster. Power and Durability to make me a Juggernaut of doom.

>BroJo
Fabulous as Fuck
Plot Armor
Do you even pose?

>Original Universe Modern Day
I was with JoJo when we woke up strapped to tables. We had been kidnapped by some paranormal society that wanted to learn and duplicate the power of stands.
After we broke out with some kickass fighting we partnered up to protect fellow stand users and destroy the society.
Feel the edge.

So Canada is in fact the source of all cancer?

I have a request for you guys
have a nice day you guys

No. Pretty sure Tok is not a leaf.

He is a swede so close enough.

>4 minutes until midnight
Yeah, hope the rest of your day is nice as well.

Sasuga Tok.

>HL
>Pissbomber
>Cancer

Nigga HL is a saint compared to every other author and pissbomber is the only decent thing that came out of the Culling Shitstorm.

You have an argument about SDA being cancer, but he still makes pretty good cyoas.

Highlander update? Anything from DSA?

Highlander put out a new OC called Deus Ex, which I don't have on me but was pretty sweet. DSA is alive and working incredibly hard on non-cyoa stuff, dislikes author worship.

Wait, what? DSA is alive?

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55780178/#55785896
I don't know if the situation has changed since then.

Holy shit, thanks for telling me. I thought he was silent for half a year and assumed something terrible happened.

I shitpost about waifus being fapbait and shit because deep down I love them, I wish they were real so I could truly experience what unconditional love is. When I realize that it's only fantasy and waifus could never (and will never) exist, it hits me hard like a truck. I redirect all the sadness and pain into the waifus themselves in the way of shitpost

Cheers, I'll look it up.

But user, waifus exist and live happily in the great beyond.

Found it.

My Build

Standname: 「Bad Touch」

Ability: Gravity Bomb Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Bomb_Generation

POWER C
SPEED B
RANGE B
DURABILITY C
PRECISION B
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL B

The Stand is just a upper body ending in mist. It charges and throws Gravity Bombs with its Hands.
Its punch power is rank E.
A basic, uncharged Gravity Bomb has little to no Destructive Power (Rank E) offering only utility (can use it to flee by shooting one in front of him getting sucked towards it (Like the Hand), keeping enemies away by trapping them in a shower of weak bombs, pull someone out of cover, put enemies in teammates range or get teammates out of enemy attack range. By charging a Gravity Bomb the duration of the effect and the intensity of the effect can be affected. Multiple Bombs can be placed at a time. Bombs can either be set on a timer or detonated remotely Killer Queen Style, however choosing to detonate the bombs remotely means detonating all set ones at once. Using multiple charged Bombs in different directions can tear at enemies (B Rank Destructive), this does needs some time and energy to set up.

When I just nearly survived being shot by an arrow I found myself with a stand. I got quite arrogant until my JoJo beat some sense into me. The realization that my Stand is mostly Support oriented, not at all physically strong and being a bit of a coward I always use the Hol Horse tactic of teaming up with my jojo / other brojos or avoid fighting on the frontline alltogether. When I meet the JoJo I will be distrustfull at first but quickly warm up to him / her and other BroJos.

Exactly the same
BroJo -2
Do You Even Pose -1
Plot Armor times three -3

Heed these guys, user. I went through it without using any Love Points and in the process of doing my writeup became inordinately attached to the idea of Alice that only existed in my head. I only got a little more than 500 words into the thing and yet was thinking about her all the time. Real world stuff intruded so I'm no longer as schizophrenic as I was for the couple weeks after I first did it, but I still think about Alice daily. I was legit thinking of making a tulpa of her when I have more free time again, but the magic of the CYOA is such that she may well emerge on her own if I go back to working on my writeup.

AliceAnon is some kind of psychic magician created by the collective unconscious of lonely 4channers yearning for waifus. Tread lightly.

I am the woven sand(dreamscape). The beings of my imagination will be given from and sentience. I will reform all of Veeky Forums and /m/ there too.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only sane person in /cyoag/ with you guys rambling on about making your waifus real by intentionally developing a schizophrenic pathology.

Do you think the sane people want to engage the rest in conversation?

If they don't, then why are they here in the first place? Listening to insane people talk can be interesting sometimes especially when they're struck with bouts of inspiration.

I don't know what you want from me. I'm here specifically because I don't want to bother you/anyone in real life.

>Not wanting to make your waifu real

Of course not user, then my waifu would lose the qualities that made her desirable to me in the first place.

>Spirit Gift
Death

>Powers
Free- Absorption, God Gates, Cosmic Compass, Longevity, Suppression

Spirit Gift- Focus, Will, Ouroboros

Level I- Coordination, Sixth Sense, Survivalist (31)

Level II- Charismatic I, Shapeshifting I, Scanner II, Immunity II, Stylish I, Miracles II, Tongues II, Occultist II (18)

Level III- Animus III, Endurance I, Mentality I, Instant Transmission II, Muscle Mass I, Mind Control I, Regeneration III, Senses II, Speed I, Stealth I, Toughness I, Telepathy I, Flight II (-2)

Special Powers- Immortality, Lazarus, Daemonicus

>Drawbacks
Tiny Beings Soul (0)

>Patron
None

>Perks
Unique Armor
Special Weapon
Home
Resonance
Ascendancy

>Equipment
2x Ranged Gauss Weapons (143)
Blue Box Armoire w/Upgrade (128)
Handy Bag of Holding (120)
Vergil’s Amulet (107)
Magus Hood (105)
Magus Catalyst (97)
Miracle Talisman (90)
Aestus Flask (78)
Copper Coin (70)
x5 Galgalim Water (65)
Universal Maps (55)
Rejuvenation Chamber (25)
Red Wondrous Fridge (13)
King’s Road Writ (2)
Conventional Melee Weapon (0)

I’ll keep all the big stuff in my pocket dimension. Can’t complain about an endless fridge, rejuvenation chamber, and wardrobe stored in my own little universe.

>Companions
Chernabog, Grim Reaper
Morena, Enchantress Queen
Neith, Old Lich
Poe and Lovecraft, Fathers of Fright
Terry Methuselah, Sable Witch

I’ve never been to sure about the spaceship section, but I think I can take the Twin Space Station quest and grab the stealth ship. With my Animus/Occultist abilities, I can make my own crew.

I thought about the Lovers gift, also dabbled with Sun & Moon, but Death is clearly the option for me. Chernabog and Neith are indisposable as companions.

I’ve also taken Empty Pockets in the past, but I’ve decided against that this time. I think my fundamental issue playing this in the past was treating it like a pure adventure, just my companions and I exploring the multiverse. Which we are going to do, don’t get me wrong.

Hey, between the endless Tok Drama, SDA Smug Anime shitposting and generell waifu autism I'll take the waifu shit any day of the week

My only regret is that I can't offer the sweet release of death.

>PPP+ doesn't exist
Italics showed us progress though. The most likely scenario is .

We gotta get back. Back to the past.

>Losing your waifu to reality
Git gud.

Personally, I'm here for OC. When the thread gets too autistic, I just hide the relevant reply chains. If the majority of the thread is hidden, I use image-only mode to check for potential OC caught in the crossfire.

It's worked well enough at keeping the dregs of this community out of my sight.

Can a CYOA survive without an unambiguous power fantasy? Does a setting where all waifus automatically love you qualify as a power fantasy?

Yes. Although I admit trouble thinking of an example, I'll get back to you when one springs to mind.

Yes, it definitely does.

Ooh, well I hope it lives up to your expectations. It has a very slight connection to Black & White compared to its connection to Dream of Genie though, so I hope that isn't too much of an issue. Night, user.

Forcing a perfect waifu to be 3dpd is a heinous crime.

Your better off trying to become 2d yourself.

How i could be so blind?

He lives in Venezuela. That's terrible enough.

I'm so lonely

Get a kitten, one without an eye infection if possible.

Then don't be alone, problem solved.

its gon b ok frend