ArmokCraft

Welcome to ArmokCraft

Armokcraft is an attempt to create a minecraft server based around fantasy roleplaying for you fa/tg/uys. The setting is a generic fantasy world based on the early middle ages and dwarf fortress, with races like orcs, humans, dwarves and elves.
We're using a fairly small map to keep players closer together to promote trade and conflict between towns. Much of the map is dangerous and uninhabitable. This will be the first iteration of Armokcraft, it is currently in the beta stage, but any buildfagging will be copied over into the new world.

Strike the earth!

ip:149.56.204.64:28657
Discord: discord.gg/eybgjfG

docs.google.com/document/d/1LkrKXAivUHOEsGkva0joFIwQgfed3VF5x_QmESsKlZY/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D3umu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's Rigel

he's not playing i think

>minecraft
Did I travel back in time to 2013?

3/10 No werewolf or vampire plugins.

oh he's here.
also hi fin and bones.
ilu guys

Anyone got a crack? I don't feel like buying this shit again.

Even if you got a crack, you can't play on uncracked servers. You can probably find some kiddy's unprotected account through a russian reseller but that depends if you mind stealing candy from actual babies. Accounts usually go for 3 to 5 usd and are 100% stolen.

that's awesome u got a link?

>buy stolen account
>seller changes the e-mail after he receives the money
>gets both the money and the stolen account

I mean, it's like you want to get screwed over

Is this server affiliated with the one that kept posting over and over like, a year or two ago?
The one that died in a massive drama fire when the permadeath kicked in for a couple of players who were conspiring grand treason against the dorfs, and another dude killed one and brutally maimed another, who then died despite them having literal plot armor?

Because that was some fucking bullshit and I don't feel like doing that again.

there a current map of the server?

google "Vvardenfell", it's the exact same thing

You might be talking of DFRP.

We've changed since then.

Which DFRP do you represent?

DFRP no longer exists.

All the players are now on a new iteration of the server.

Fuck I lost my login info and I reeeeeaaaaally don't want to buy minecraft again.

I believe I am. Humans, elves, dwarves, with predefined areas of control and central structures already made?
I was one of the dudes who figured out what those fucks were planning and lava'd them with another dwarfbro whose name has been lost to time.
Are the "DM"s still interfering like that?

I claim this thread for caldania. Get out, aramite fucks.

PVP is the most fun.

Pretty much. New leadership now, gameplays changed with regards to 'racial towns'.

What was your username?

Considering what I saw there, not surprised

I think I was Daugeas back then, but I certainly changed it for the purpose of roleplay. Probably Urist McSomething.

Whatever happened to Fistass anyway?

brand new one, didnt realize someone already did dorf fortress rpmc

>discord.gg/D3umu
Who's in this group anyway? Link a dead, but I'm curious if I know any of you.

There was a long series of servers, all the way back to.. I think Minecraft version 1.1

Biggest was just before Minecraft 1.2.7 I think

Yeah got a discord, I'll talk to you about what happened to the old servers and such.

Whats your MC username and we'll decide if we want you back.

I never asked to come back, I just wanted to know which one it was. I watched the group fracture a couple of times, just wondering which ones you are.

I've been through a lot of MCRP servers, and I find I don't trust them anymore.

Fill me in, my Discord is Mr. Bones#1058

bunch of new players, some guys from Veeky Forumscraft tho

I'd love to believe this isn't going to be one big shitfest again. But it will be. It's either too rules heavy, or too rules light. People want to be able to RP stupid shit, and conversely want a purity of setting. In the end you have either total chaos or near railroading.

Frankly, the players are the worst part of it.

Yeah, all Veeky Forums MC servers should be map downloads, so we can just bask in the unsullied beauty of it with no other players.