Filename Thread

Bilename Bread

I really don't know what this is a reference to

Can someone post that samson cleave image? I need it for reasons

I know which one you're talking about, but I can't seem to find it. Here, have one that's still pretty rad.

Alternatively:
>What? Vanillish is evolving?.jpg

I gotchu

Does anyone have the OP's pic from the "Fuck him, he's a retard"-thread a couple months ago? OP was playing dnd with his grandma.

I had "GW Death & Taxes.jpg", but I'm not sure if that's a thing.

>Stop_doing_that_shit.jpg

This is one of those things where it would be infinitely better one panel shorter and with the third panel sans the text.

So what's this image from anyways? reverse image search gives nothing

Here, 9000 seconds in PS.

I think you're right.

Thanks.

byeah

>internalized mahogany
huehuehuehue

Fuck, this is perfect

>encountering_jokero.jpg

It misses the part where every step means more money in the High Elves' coffers

I want to know the source of this. I'm not sure if this is satire or real.

9085497084082509845.jpg
Needs a name.

"ForeverDM tries to abdicate"

You missed the joke

>I want to know the source of this.
/pol/, probably.

>I'm not sure if this is satire or real.
It's /pol/. Take a guess.

Needs a better name.

The Iran-Iraq war was a brutal affair

>...screamed the stable boy

>consumerist capitalism is the pinnacle of society

I have literally never heard anyone parrot this, even as a joke.

Well, they might go gracelessly but certainly not greaselessly .

Not OC, only gently used.

>goal of civilization
>a bunch of intellectual/academic discoveries

The rest is neat though.

Pure Platinum

I question how he walked to the table with that longarm down his pants leg.

>Witch Girl Adventures

Talks, lectures, rants, and discussions of social and political issues tend to be myopic when it comes to those who don't share their primary opinions, which is at least two-thirds of the human population. This is why most political discussions in America boil down to "Pissed-off Redneck Conservative vs Aging Hippie Liberal Douche".

I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me, honestly. Do you mean to say that the information in that picture is presenting a constrained view point comprised of the presenters beliefs; that I haven't seen that argument being made simply because I'm not paying attention to it; or are you making an unrelated comment on society?

This girl I remember from the Girlfriend Beta anime is playing with a Nep doll. The hell is that game?

A VR chatroom it looks like.

Cross Ange was a wild ride

My rant is about how pundits and other social commentators tend to misrepresent their opponents and assume the worst in them. Sometimes quotes are either oversimplified, or even outright dismissed, because the human mind wants to make problems easier to solve, which in this case is "somebody holds a worldview I disagree with".
To summarize, I believe some of the quotes are either de-contextualized, distorted, or even outright fabricated. The quotes are said in ways that only serve to create more misunderstanding and disdain between worldviews.
Of course, maybe I'm the myopic one and haven't met the people who said these things or maybe the image itself isn't presenting context.

The fuck is this from

the pinnacle of human innovation and technology
truly we have reached the heights of god

Source?

shitty new star trek. The mighty space bug GTFOs as rapidly as possible and doesn't come back.

>truly we have reached the heights of god
Genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership WHEN?

I understand, now. I think your interpretation is accurate, but I'm also not an expert.

I'm amazed at how fucking shit it is, every new episode seems to just add some new wank sauce and call it a day.
It's honestly a shame because the first 2 or maybe 3 episodes got of to a promising start

A VR chat room simulator where you can play as rips of all your favorite anime waifus like Nep, Galko Chan, and Exodia the Forbidden One

This based off the movies or what?
I didn't hear about no new stuff, but that space bug goin FTL looks kinda nifty.

>VR
>Galko Chan
Do go on...

>The mighty space bug GTFOs as rapidly as possible and doesn't come back.
Sounds like the smartest creature in "Discovery", from what I hear.

No, it takes place roughly 10 years before OS iirc
You know, back when they had FTL superior to warp travel because the entire universe is covered in fungi and a space bug has some weird symbiosis with it, when Vulcans have the Matrix inside their minds, when there's space bug-themed groundhog day and when an entire planet that is capable of reading your mind can't seem to comprehend murder.