HNNNNNGGGGG

HNNNNNGGGGG

Wats dat

Thats annoying

That's big.
But it was expected. XLM was not designed to go to the moon.
Devs are by design trying to control the price. They may not succeed this time but they eventually will.

do we sell or just hold?

Uh, sell at 0.000530 ETH, they don't want it higher, and it's gone on an incredible run. Buy more again lower.

Hold.
At least till Ripple bursts.
And it will go down.
I would say after the New Years.
This is Christmas money entering (and now exiting) the market.
DYOR though! Don't just trust a random stranger on the net.

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY

i think there's a head and shoulders pattern forming right now

Then exit and come back later.
This coin is forever trading sideways. By design, may I add, and the total market cap shrieked since last night.
I made a mistake and bought some XLM(fucking Binance mobile app update made me buy that shit- it's glitchy as fuck), so I will try to ride it but don't sweat it if you don't have to.

*Shrunk for fuck sake

HOOOOOOODLLLLLLLL BROTHERSS

HOOOOOOOOODLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WE WILL GO THROW THE STORM TOGETHER

It's just a ramp to assist with take off

>XLM was not designed to go to the moon
>the logo is a rocketship

yeah I'm sure that was just a coincidence

Winamp .. it kocks the llama's assssss

>samefagging your own bread

I really really really love stellar.
And i hate ripple with all my passion.

>

thats called a bump

Unfortunately you have been a loser your whole life and will once again lose this battle even though Stellar is "better".

Lol what is that wall 1.7 million XLM? I could buy that right now.

wew lad

XLM has doubled in pretty much 24 hours, paitience boys

Lot of growing ahead of us because xlm actually has real world use unlike most alts

Exactly, some faggot made 50% profit and want to dip

Let them leave early and miss out of on the 1000% gains of 2018