How easy is it to sleep with a girl at the office who has a boyfriend?

How easy is it to sleep with a girl at the office who has a boyfriend?

To the neet janitor reading this OFFICE ROMANCES DIRECTLY RELATE TO "BUSINESS" so this thread is ON TOPIC

who drew this pepe? that is amazing. Man I love the internet

this is much better than the original, I could even fap to this

@op, it will make you look bad either way it goes, but if you're a thrillseeker...

Women always have an eye for an upgrade. How easy it is depends on how much more you earn

Do you recommend openly bragging about crypto gains?

That's the absolute shittiest decision you could ever make at work. The blame always falls on the man, it's fucking astounding.

>be me
>this chick at the office won't stop giving me dickhungry stares and inviting me out to clubs and shit
>resist for a while but finally give in because she has these massive titties
>went out with her, got a blowie but didn't even fuck her because she was on her period
>mfw she tells everyone
>mfw everyone thinks i'm an unprofessional slut while completely supporting her "YOU GO GIRL"
it's fucking retarded the shit women get away with

Office people make me sick. I hate working in an office. The people are just the most disgusting faggots on earth. That’s the problem, many of them are women and literal homosexuals.

only if you've cashed them into property or other steady earners that mean you don't have to work. Otherwise the crypto is risky and chicks don't like risk.

This user doesn't understand women, disregard everything he's said

Yeah I'm pretty sure women find risk taking men exciting but they're not prone to taking the risks themselves

office romances related made me kek op

risk-taking men are exciting for sure, but there's gotta be that higher, steady base-line if you're gonna take a gril away from her boyfriend ... which is where the thread started

I stole my gf(then coworker) away from her ex.

If you enjoy drama and are bored of your job enough to quit, but want to do so in a blaze of glory.

Otherwise, never.

Don't be upset when she does the same to you.

>has premarital relations with a woman because of her physical features
>gets called a slut

sounds about right to me, chief

Any tips? How did it escalate? Pls help

women find motorcycles exciting. the big jew wants them to see crypto traders as nerdy gambling addicts and alt-right / ancap scum.

right now there's a newness to it, so if you didn't start absolutely yesterday there's a bit of a cool factor in having been in early and making some bucks, but it's at most about the same amount of cool points you get for being into a band before they're popular.

of course, none of this stops me from talking about it (sometimes loudly) with male coworkers, because fuck bitches get money.

to put it another way: "you'll lose a lot of money chasing women, but you won't lose a lot of women chasing money"

Getting a girl who is already taken is like beating up a retarded child, it's so easy. Literally girls who are taken are DESPERATE for ANY DICK. All of them want the "bad" boy and all of them want to have something "exciting" going on in their lives.

That being said, work related affairs are a huge no. Especially in the office, it's the last place you want to shit where you eat.

Pretty much this.

Don't shit where you eat boys.

Girl in question is an intern who I don't work with and will be leaving in the summer regardless - still bad?