Help a brutha out

Anyone have a XGE pdf for 5E?

I had it on a flashdrive but left it at home before I came to work. I plan on using the copier here at work to print off a copy of the book but I fucked up and now I'm kind of dead in the water.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!U7RkBJrI!76abnPsumdl4qV_KnYObbDP5g7cAV4yvpJCVJlHjrUk
dropbox.com/s/kmubjvhezb1wzsi/D&D 5E- Xanathar's Guide To Everything.pdf?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here, from the /5eg/ thread.
mega.nz/#!U7RkBJrI!76abnPsumdl4qV_KnYObbDP5g7cAV4yvpJCVJlHjrUk

I was hoping for the full book actually, I found a torrent, maybe I was early to the party?

Early to the party? What does that mean? Because it sounds like you are asking if your so early it maybe hasn't come out yet... which contradicts the line "I had it on a flashdrive but left it at home".

Listen, if you want to ask if there is a full version out yet. Ask. Don't lie and say you totes had it, but just not on you right now.

Fuck man, I bet you were the kid in elementary school who's uncle worked for nintendo.

Also, don't fucking Veeky Forums and DL pdfs at work, idiot.

I mean, I torrented it at home and I can't exactly install utorrent on a work computer so why don't you lose the attitude and quit acting like a bitch.
No one here is going to applaud you for making a complete ass of yourself

I work in a print shop, its literally all we do

I took awhile because the file size was so large and the torrent looked shady but this should work

dropbox.com/s/kmubjvhezb1wzsi/D&D 5E- Xanathar's Guide To Everything.pdf?dl=0

Oh shit thanks, just in time too, my group and me appreciate it

Dude, holy shit, thank you.

You just saved me $30 thank you. Should be called Xanthars guidevto filler.

10 pages of random encounters by terrain type
18 pages of character names
20 pages of short and boring character back story generation tables.

The name generator is a weak way to fill a book in the way that they did, but I find it to be highly amusing and useful so I'm torn about it.

Pre-internet an Appendix of names would be ok. Today in the first major rules expansion for 5E? It’s filler. What a waste.

I liked the subclasses which are mostly, if not all available in unearthed Arcana blog posts. Enjoyed the traps, magic items and grid combat additions too. I’ll probally pick it up eventually but there is not much new here. It’s a compendium of free existing online articles.

A winner is you.

200 pages in 80mbs... Damn, user, you a good dude

On the contrary I fucking love the name lists. Sometimes you don't really know what you're looking for, just having lists of names to read can help you figure that shit out, instead of having to take shots in the dark.

Give me your name so I can make you a deity in my setting.

If only we had threads that are always up dedicated to 5e or pdf sharing...

No user but general threads are cancer! xd

Thank you, user. You've just made my DM a very happy man.

There are a zillion naming resources free online. Why waste precious page count space on them in the first major rules update to 5E? God knows they have taken thier sweet ass time with 5E releases.

>Xanathar's Guide To Making UA Even Worse

But the character backstory tables are nice, don't undersell those mate

you're the man

>no revised Ranger rules

>Primeval Awareness fix NEVER EVER

feels fucking bad

My friend did put it in a way that made me feel better about the decision. Since Revised Ranger is more of an errata because of how fucking bad original Ranger was, sticking it in a rulebook that costs $40 would feel like a pretty blatant cash grab. So there is that. But still.

Oh look, the Rogue archetypes are... All things we've seen before? Well, Scout is new. Maybe Inquisitive, but I think that was in Sword Coats.