15% ETH

10% ENG
10% REQ
10% NEO
10% VEN

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/2p2Jvbv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shiieeeet, I don't know if I'll be able to split my $50 that much.

Put it into eth for at least 50% in 2018 or gamble on shit coins

>no NGC
It's like you hate money.

>NGC
literally what?

I like your portfolio OP, but I'd probably go harder on ICX/NEO, and make some room for WAN/JNT in the next 2 months

>I want to gamble on shitcoins in the hopes I win the lottery with one of them.

Go away pajeet, the big boys are sticking their majority in winning coins and pump and dumping your shitcoin.

>hating on poor people
student here

I mean I have like 400 bucks in crypto, hoping to buy a nice laptop and keep the change in req just in case

> no ada

Stay poor pajeet.

the only potential shitcoins on the list are ENG and VEN and even they are poised to do well in 2018

or join this discord group and follow what leader whale announces as signals to buy or sell, easy gains without doing too much research, i made x4 in 10 days or so

discordapp.com/invite/2p2Jvbv

You cucks will get nowhere by splitting your folio.
One of the coins will 10x and others will -99% and you'll be back where you started.
You need to all in on a strong horse like FunFair.

Nagacoin, get it now or turn into a pink wojak next year.

There's nothing wrong with diversifying, as long as you're only putting a maximum of 1% into a lottery coin.

Hold 50% in a coin you seriously believe in, 40% for the runner up, and 1% x 10 for all of the shitcoins that you're hoping will moon miraculously in 2018.

>not gambling it all on a shitcoin

Loling

I have $500 split evenly across ETH/NEO/XLM

What do you think? I'm not going to make it but I want to reach 4 digits

I think you'll make 5 digits by 2019, user

>ERC 20 meme tokens

LMAO

forgot CRED otherwise that's my portfolio

Very good picks IMO. Pretty much my portfolio as well.

This

What's ENG do?

It's a decentralised privacy coin like Monero, except it doesn't use its own blockchain which supposedly makes it a lot more scaleable.

Might be going nowhere, but it has a full dev team of MIT alumni + advisors, so I'm putting 10% in just in case it takes off