Guy Im losing all my dads money please help

I need 4 or 5 Binance coin to get me back on the right track. I just turned $2,000 into $1,700 and I need to get to at least $2,500. Thanks anons it is much appreciated cuz im fucking up right now.

what is your btc address, I can spare 0.1

Looks like you don't need help to lose all of your father's money. You bought high and sold low. Just be patient, and you'll reach your goal. Keep up the good work, friend!

1N46CTYudMPSNmbskpjXoaitkS2oF2VfcQ

thx bro

dude dont panic sell.
ive lost hundreds of thousands cause of it.
but sometimes you gotta know when to get out
its a total mind fuck. never been more stressed in my life

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

also sent!

1Nvo5UjQoMyLNnVUz8BtxnEbhzBY4tgfVA

BTC address is 1F7Y1WPXrHrMqj8sE5TiG1ee2F9H7fiGNc Thanks user!

1GkkdWskd1RocJKLbBqijz5ShuvySjwGN4

thank you kind sir

I havent sold anything yet lol. Coinbase coins are whats really fucking me over right now lol. I know i can probably get it back on binance tho.

GTFO pajeets. shill me a coin that can help me rebound or gtfo reeee.

ETHLend, thank me later

Aight i already have lend and rcn. ill get another 30 bucks worth tho.

Mods ban these pajeets

>Begging or asking for 'free money'/crypto is strictly forbidden. Encouraging beggars, or posting any kind of 'free money' offer is also strictly forbidden.

Why you invest and throw money in crypto if you even can't read

I was joking you poor faggots

enjoy your ban

1DIoT53VrYW3R3

someday a kind hearted user will be nice to the homeless beggars on the internet

Not for beggers, even today 1 user donated 250$ worth of ICON to some user but he never asked for it.

You beggers can't even afford to think and try to act like poorfags

cry harder faggots

lol ive already tiped millions of doge. you do realize people have tipped hundreds of millions of dollars worth of btc and that how it all started right?

buy VEN and hold it for a bit, unironcally

Luckygames.io

well played mate. we need to bait the pajeets into getting themselves banned more often