QLC about to explode

I’ve been seeing FUD more often today than ever. They are trying to keep the prices low because they don’t want to lose control of the centralized mobile networks. Load up NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Qlink/reward-for-the-top-qlc-trader-9373ddbebf73
youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds like a load of hot bullshit to me

When is it pumping? It's been stale for the last 24 hours. Is something happening?

Right now is 2x ICO price, not bad at all. In for an easy 2x ;)

Yes.

Double your money minimum.

I don’t want to shill, just wanted to help you guys out in this shit market.

It is about to be listed in Binance as well.

im getting raped on qlc so lets hope it goes up

Do you have any proof? Or is it just pajeet lies

just bought 10k at 311.
qlc is only on kuckcoin and its almost at all time low so theres really no where to go except up.
why would someone buy high and sell low?

Smart man. Exactly.

Looks promising, will drop some money and check back in a week.

I am tired of this fucking shills on tier 3 shit coins. go and fuck off from biz. noobs dont fall in these kcs shills.

buddy it just hit 290

s what happens if a bull pendant forms on a downward trend? still a sign of an impending bump, right?

its a sell order from ico or a retard who lost money.

dont look at the price look at dealt orders so you actually see whats happening buddy.

also its back up to 316 now.

how much of your total stack are you putting in? Where do you think it's headed?

I had some before and I just bought in $10k. Gonna buy more if it drops below ATL. Once people start buying it can easily x2 within 3 hours.

what the fuck is the mentality of whales or retards selling at such a low price?

It makes no sense to me, if everyone from ICO held then it would have hit $1 day easily.

I am seeing the same price manipulation from DBC to BNTY, this is fucking killing me.

Just saw the ATL in front of my eyes. Still managed to get a few at 291.

only 726 qlc? shoulda bought more

Waiting for .15c later today.

I'm honestly thinking about taking a small loss on another hold to get in at 300. Opinions?

yes

I'd have to sell my BNTY right as a trend line is forming, though.

do what you want man. im not your boss.

fuck it, Im in

Sell walls are being adjusted. Holders noticed the upward trend.

Expect mooning soon boys

Those are some solid sell walls at WLC/ETH man.

> there is no sell wall just a smooth incline of sells
> "some solid walls haha 0.15 cents haha"
can you get off my board and never come back

Okay, shill me. Why won't this go back to ICO price?

Because impatient ico holders already sold by now at x4 price and patient holders are waiting for it to moon.

only retard holders would sell now when its about to swing up.

also 99% of buys of QLC are above current price so same logic applies. Unless you are a retard you won't sell at a loss when the market is about to swing up.

Buy orders are being formed pretty close to sell orders. Just a little bit more push and QLC should be able to ride the train up.

Also, they are hosting a contest where a top qlc trader will win a tesla. It's going to happen from January 25th to February 3rd.
Do you imagine the fucking volume this will attract? Source: medium.com/@Qlink/reward-for-the-top-qlc-trader-9373ddbebf73

There's a competition on .22. Let's see who wins.

Oh shit I didn't even know that.
Gotta accumulate now before they start listing on other exchanges i guess.

already at 320

Buy wall at .23 ETH, wake up BTC whale.

Did you get in or are you still waiting for that 15 cents?

Still watching. You guys are fighting hard for that .23c.

1.2btc wall at 1820
re

if that fucking thing goes down we're immediately at 1975

holy goodness boys that buy wall is getting big.

I told you retards yesterday not to buy this until it's under 15 cents and ideally 10 cents. Looks like I was right. Now you're all shilling hard to minimize your losses. Retards.

but it wont because the whales love cucking us

nigga that 1 btc wall just dissolved

GOGOGOGO DESTROY THAT WALL

nvm lol
but i bet they will put up another one as soon as this one is gone
they wont let any of these coins i.e. bounty0x, utrust, etc fly off until they hit new exchanges
the only thing you could do on cuckcoin really is to accumulate and try to swingtrade with the whales

is there any way to expand the charts for buys and sells or is kucoin just that kind of retarded.

fuck off pajeets, anyone can see those gigantic eth and neo sell walls

click on "old version" on right top corner.

>sell walls
>1820 is almost gone
>sell walls worth no more than .3 between here and at least 1975

This is quite possibly the scammiest ICO I've ever seen. How could anybody read their goal and not think this is the biggest load of bullshit ever?

> 2017
> Reading ICO details

Just passing buy. What IS this coin about?

What is the tl;dr of their white paper?

Just sold my shitty BNTY to buy this

Right on brotha. You just got in before the moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo

were you the guy with the 17k bag lol?

he talking about eth pair mate
btc though youre right
its gonna hit it in a few hours when the chinks wake up

nice move bro, I got out last ATH

ETH sell walls are slowly dissolving but not fast enough. Once BTC sell wall disappears, ETH walls will too.

(dunno if you can already apply indicators on fresh coins like this one but whatever) stochrsi looks way oversold. if a bit more volume flows in i.e. wakey wakey, then we could moonshot way above 2000. just my personal opinion

But what does this coin DO?

honestly mate, who cares. if you lurked Veeky Forums for the last few days you should know that we are obsessed with new coins on kucoin. not because they will be the new ethereum but because they all follow the same pattern
whales drop their bags -> bottoms out -> moonshot -> next coin
just look at bnty, prl and now utrust and hopefully qlc

This coin is literal horse shit

I'm with you, the problem is now the whales are taking too long to drop their bags. Once we get to under .15 we can start the mission.

i dont think it will go any lower than 1700 sats imo. its already gaining momentum

1849 now
moon city here we go

PRL and BNTY were successful because the whales immediately sold everything to buy back at the bottom, with QLC they're holding the price, scaring the buyers off. BNTY price manipulation only started after the days, for QLC it already begun.

hell yea. lets see if we can cuck the whales trying to cuck us

aye boys we are mooning!

MAKE THE CALL