You have been hired to run a game for the Sheikh and his friends. Do well and you will be paid ten million dollars...

You have been hired to run a game for the Sheikh and his friends. Do well and you will be paid ten million dollars. Do poorly and you will be beheaded.

How do you run?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4dqJk6XqHw
youtube.com/watch?v=DThl5BQD1nk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A hoarde of goblin barbarians is coming into the kingdom and must be stopped. Fight some basic grunts, then some grunts with archers and a spellcaster mixed in. The boss is a half orc with some goblins backing him up. He has a fancy speech and a unique sword and wand combo to loot.

Then after they get complacent the goblins get killed and replaced by demons.

Throw in a couple of funny shopkeepers, a dude who wants them to bring back a random token some goblin will be carrying to make it seem multilayered, and describe things enough to sound thought out.

Easy peasy.

Everyone get a boon, we are playing high fantasy!

Probably just make something simple up with the enemies being jews, they'll probably like that.

>Introduce them to paranoia.

Overload the game with random generators for everything and rng-based items like the wand of wonder and deck of many things to the extent that whether they like the game or not is pretty much out of my hands. Either I get a bunch of money for doing nothing but compile generators, or I get to die in one of my top 10 ways to die. Pretty good deal.

I run a sandbox campaign and tell him that the player's satisfaction is directly derived from their own performance, so if they're dissatisfied they may behead themselves.

>user is promptly shot for being a smartass

Worth it.

>ctrl+f "al-qadim"
>0 results
>realize im too old for this board

Standard fantasy game but I make it as obvious as possible that goblins are jews and orcs are westerners. And they die in droves.

>Running "Arabian Adventures written by fat uneducated westerners" for actual arabs.
I can't see this going wrong at all.

>"And you, Sheikh Hamdan, will be the sahir..."
>"ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT I AM A PAGAN?"
>user beheaded

You wouldn't get much older by showing that Disneyfied cartoon version of Arab culture to genuinely devout Muslims, I can assure you

>Not playing to a crowd
>mentioning paladins to arabs and not expecting crusades.revenge.com
>not just retelling 1001 arabian nights to a sheik while under pressure just like sharazad

>Where they cut off your ear if they don't like your face.

>tfw they don't use coasters for their baklava

>How do you run?
I run really fast. Away. Fuck dealing with rich arabs, I ain't got the savvy to avoid all the beheading-inducing cultural landmines.

I run a normal, mostly combad based game in some basic DnD setting, maybe help them a little bit more as they dont seem to be experienced players.
also

>sandbox

KEK

Came to say this.

>Run a game with no magic because witch craft and fantasy is haram.
>It set in the real world about 1400 a.d.
>the party expels infidels from the holy land then unites the true Caliphate.
>the campaign ends with them sacking rome fighting the BBEG(the pope) and converting all europe to the true faith.

Depends on the setting

In a godless world, the party - WHO HAVE SUPERPOWERS - must spread the word of Allah and unite the people.

Basically, a party of Exalted in the fantasy Middle East.

Eclipse Phase sucks a whole bunch of Muslim dick, doesn't it? Wouldn't that be nice?

t. sheikh

Planescape
A campaign as a band of gensai trying to fight off a band of demons trying to gain influence by invading the elemental planes.

I will run Paranoia, zap style.

Your party must gang rape, oops, I mean spread the "word of Allah" to the young girls of infidel Albion.

I set up everything perfectly, the setting, the monsters, I even theme it based on exotic locations similar yet ever so more fantastical than earth.

Then, as he walks in, I take a hammer to the table, begin juggling fireballs and spitting fire.

Finishing as I bow, I unveil behind me an array of genetic engineering vats.

Inside it are one of each of the fantasy races, one of each sex, gnomes, elves, orks up to and including massive dragons.

"My Sheikh, the gift I leave you is not a game you play, but a game that plays itself."

With that I press a wireless device that unleashes all the ones I had made earlier in underground laboratories all across the known world and magic returns to Gaia.

- Sincerely, A Wizard.

I run JG's Dark Tower.

I ask them what kind of game to be like and things they may dislike dislike and I try running the game actually. I also try to become genuine friends with them, you know just like with any other group of new players.

i can see some sterotyped arab dudes gwetting super invested in this as their first RPG experience and finally jumping in joy at the end like some shitty sunday morning cartoon.

Aren't roleplaying games inherently forbidden by Islam due to being considered a kind of "lie"? It's why Islamic storytelling always begins with the phrase "There was or there was not, only Allah knows" (by leaving that ambiguity, you make it clear that what you're saying could be untrue, thus isn't technically a lie). When you roleplay, however, you're creating the story as you go, so it's obviously not relating a real event.

I'm sure it'll be a blast, no matter what.

>ctrl+f rogue trader
>0 results

Really? I bust out RT and give the sheikh and friends a bomb ass adventure with side of xeno harem collecting.

Very quickly in the opposite direction.

Fpbp

Yeah but the sheikh and his boys are above all that nonsense. That's for the peasants.

>Yfw it was never a lie.
>Yfw it was just a forgotten truth

"Ya can't juggle fire balls!"

Oh, really now.

youtube.com/watch?v=S4dqJk6XqHw

All that is left now...is learning lightning bolt

Kek

/ourprince/

Time for some PF ERP

The wizards were a warring race.
You cannot spell wizard without war.

The wizards knew the khert in face.
The wizards traveled far.

For where in the travels the wizards went.
They traveled for their betterment.

Once all their mana, cast and soared.
Summoned once and spent and roared.
Sleep did the wizards.
Evermore.

Till' like the phoenix,
sleeping neath the ashes of their power.
Reign again like stars in shower.

youtube.com/watch?v=DThl5BQD1nk

--------------------------------------------------
The temple of Saturn falls.
Now commences the dance of Mercuries moons. Never forget, The Magi came from the middle east.

Only FATAL will do

This presumes that the Sheik and his cronies are genuinely devout.

>Aren't roleplaying games inherently forbidden by Islam due to being considered a kind of "lie"

No, because everyone knows going in that nothing involved is true. If you state outright that it's a game of fantasy and pretend, then it's not a lie.

>How do you run?
On a camel

All of the PC's get constantly hit on by big titty white girls. The bbeg is the sheiks wife.

Dice or pulling numbers out of a hat?

I think Islam has an issue with dice.

The aspect of having to worship the Emperor incharacter may be haram.